The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 20
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanity View Post
The most informative thread on a specific club has only a 3 star rating?
Something is not right somewhere.
I have added my vote for a 5 star rating to this thread.
Surely it deserves more than its current 3 stars.
Right fellow Red Devils?
Old 19-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 21
insanity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just did my small bit... cum 1, cum all red devils
Cool...I've done my part too sometime ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
I have added my vote for a 5 star rating to this thread.
Surely it deserves more than its current 3 stars.
Right fellow Red Devils?
You're right bro. The least we can do is to give a good rating and appreciate the efforts by all bros who have contributed news in this thread.

If the contributions from fellow United supporting bros are so "bad" then other club supporting "bros" should not give a low rating or don't rate it at all. Don't be a spoilsport. It doesn't need a rocket scientist to work out the ratings.
Old 19-07-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Heinze move to Anfield ruled out

Heinze joined Manchester United from Paris St Germain in 2004
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has ruled out the possibility of defender Gabriel Heinze joining Premier League rivals Liverpool.
Anfield boss Rafael Benitez made a £6m bid for the 29-year-old Argentine on Monday but it was rejected by United.

Heinze has also been linked to Real Madrid and Inter Milan but Ferguson said: "I can assure you Liverpool will not be getting Gabriel Heinze.

"We have had a couple of offers for him and we have turned them down."

Van der Sar unsure about future

Van der Sar has not been handed a contract extension
Manchester United keeper Edwin van der Sar has revealed that next season may be his last for the club.
Van der Sar, 36, who will be out of contract next June, admitted he did not perform as well as normal last season.

"I didn't have the same consistency at the end of the season as I had earlier in the season. I don't know why.

"I don't know what is going to happen at the end of the season. I am at a certain stage in my life when you just take it step-by-step," he said.

The Dutchman is expected to start the new campaign as United's first-choice keeper, with Ben Foster ruled out with a cruciate ligament injury.

Van der Sar will face competition from Poland's Tomasz Kuszczak, who recently completed a permanent move to Old Trafford after a one-year loan spell from West Brom.

He added: "When you are 28 you might sign a four-or-five year deal, it is the same when you are 21. I am not that age, so I am not worried about the situation.

"When you reach my age, you have to take it like that both in terms of the club and the player. You must always try to keep the pleasure in your game.

"When you don't have that 100% desire any more, you can stop or go to a lower level or whatever."

Van der Sar hopes the errors that crept into his game towards the back end of last season will be eradicated.

"It is difficult to be 100% over the whole year," he stated. "There were a couple of things not to my satisfaction. Of course, you think about your mistakes, you analyse them. Then you have to get on with it."
Old 19-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You're right bro. The least we can do is to give a good rating and appreciate the efforts by all bros who have contributed news in this thread. ....
Have done my part. Agreed that it should be much more highly-rated due to fellow fans' contributions.

Glory, Glory Man Utd.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 19-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Have done my part. Agreed that it should be much more highly-rated due to fellow fans' contributions.

Glory, Glory Man Utd.
38 vote juz 3.36?? i tink our fellow red devil fans wont rate it so low!! mayb some other jokers gave it a low rating...

anyway, hav done my part to rate it 5 stars!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 19-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 20
hoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of lighthoobastalib is a glorious beacon of light

yeap yeap.. definitely agree dis is a 5 star thread.. n i jus given it the ratings it deserves! hope it gets betta
Old 20-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie hints at Smith exit
Thursday Jul 19 2007 16:09

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has hinted that if Carlos Tevez's transfer to Old Trafford is ever completed he will allow Alan Smith and Giuseppe Rossi to leave the club.

Rossi spent last season on loan with Newcastle United and Parma while Smith has spoken earlier in the summer of a possible United exit.

Middlesbrough have been linked with the former Leeds United star and Ferguson told the Manchester Evening News: "We've had offers for Giuseppe, which puts us in a bit of a situation, while the quandary with Alan surrounds his long-term future and getting regular games.

"There is no doubt Alan did fantastically well for us when he came back last season.

"He gave the team a spiritual lift and, because he is such a fighter, he was an inspiration to us. But he is 26 now and he wants regular football.

"I have to look at Manchester United in terms of how do we improve to get better? And when someone like Tevez comes along, it makes it difficult for people like Alan and Giuseppe in particular.

"The most important thing is that they are our players and we can make decisions when we like."

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie hints at Owen wait
Thursday Jul 19 2007 09:48

Sir Alex Ferguson has hinted new signing Owen Hargreaves could be forced to miss Manchester United's entire four-match Asian tour through injury.

The England midfielder has yet to make his United debut following his £17million move from Bayern Munich last month.

Hargreaves remains troubled by tendonitis in his knee and Ferguson has hinted his United bow may have to wait until they return to England for a series of domestic pre-season games in August.

"Once we get home, we have half a dozen games to play before the season starts," said Ferguson.

"Ideally, I would like everyone on tour to have got at least two games under their belt by the time we get back.

"With the ones who are injured we have to make an assessment about how they are progressing and they may have to wait until we get home."

Meanwhile, Ferguson has rubbished rumours that unsettled defender Gabriel Heinze could be sold to Liverpool.

The Argentina international is believed to be seeking a move away from Old Trafford, but Ferguson is adamant that Liverpool will not be his ultimate destination.

"I can assure you, Liverpool will not be getting Gabriel Heinze," he said. "We can put that to bed right now and we have done so.

"We have had a couple offers for him and we have turned them down."

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 20-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Samster

FIFA asked to rule on Tevez
Thursday Jul 19 2007 12:22

Manchester United chief executive David Gill remains confident that the club will eventually sign Carlos Tevez after confirming that he has asked FIFA to resolve the matter.

West Ham United have refused to allow the Argentina international to have a medical at Old Trafford as they insist they have not received an offer for the player from last season's Premier League champions.

The Hammers are adamant that they hold Tevez's registration and that he is contracted to them for another three years.

However, Tevez's representative Kia Joorabchian maintains that his company, Media Sports Investments, own the economic rights to the player, and that they have already agreed personal terms with Manchester United.

Gill said: "There have been a lot of discussions with the Premier League, West Ham and Maurice Watkins over the last few days.

"The player and West Ham will take the case to the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber.

"We're very confident, as is the player, that the situation will be resolved in favour of Tevez. He will then be free to achieve his, and our, wish to join United.

"It may take a short period but, based on what we've seen and the discussions we've had over the last few weeks, we're very confident this will be resolved and that he will be a major part of Sir Alex's squad this season."

Talks between Manchester United lawyer Maurice Watkins and Hammers chairman Eggert Magnusson at the Premier League's offices in London on Tuesday ended in stalemate with no agreement reached over the 23-year-old's future.

A West Ham spokesman said: "Meetings have taken place between the two clubs, but no agreement has been reached in relation to Carlos Tevez."

Cheerz
AC

Old 20-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Samster

Edwin admits form concern
Thursday Jul 19 2007 07:49

Goalkeeper Edwin Van der Sar has vowed to recapture top form after a series of high-profile mistakes have led to questions being asked about his status as Manchester United's number one.

The 36-year-old ended the last campaign under a cloud following mistakes against AS Roma in the Champions League and Portsmouth in the Premier League.

Van der Sar also make another gaffe during the first leg of United's pre-season Asia tour which ended in a 2-2 draw with Urawa Reds in +++yo.

But the veteran former Ajax and Juventus shot-stopper claims he is not overly concerned by his recent form and has backed his ability to retain the number one jersey ahead of Tomasz Kuszczak.

"Yes, I was disappointed with some of my performances at the end of last season," he admitted.

"There wasn't the same consistency I'd had during most of the season. I don't know why.

"When you make a mistake, the best thing is to stick to your normal routine and not try to do anything different. That's what I've always tried to do."

Meanwhile, Van der Sar claims he has no intention of setting a deadline for his retirement.

The Dutch goalkeeper, who joined the Red Devils in June 2005, is out of contract at the end of the 2007/08 campaign.

"I don't know about the future," he said. "At my age you have to take it on a year-by-year basis. That's the best thing for the club and the player.

"You never know what can happen, but you must always ensure you enjoy the game.

"If you don't have that desire any more, you must stop."

Cheerz
AC

Old 20-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Samster

No quit plans for Fergie
Wednesday Jul 18 2007 14:45

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says that he has learnt from past mistakes and will not name a date when he will retire from the game.

The 65-year-old Scot has spent more than two decades in charge at Old Trafford but has no intention of quitting just yet.

"I will never set a date to retire," he said. "I tried that some years ago and made a mistake.

"There are several things to consider but, when you get to my age, you have to consider your health.

"Obviously, it's something you can't control but I do feel good. At the moment I'm enjoying working with some fantastic footballers, so I've no need to retire.

"One advantage I've had as a manager is that I've played the game. When I started as a young manager at the age of 32, that was the most important credential.

"I also prepared to be a manager. I did all my coaching badges and never missed one summer course in ten years.

"I was committed to the job and, once I went into it, I maintained the same things I have today.

"I still have the same work ethic and I don't over-complicate the job. But there is some luck attached to it too. You have to be lucky to survive in football today."

Cheerz
AC

ps.... calling all MANU brudders, please cast your VOTE to INCREASE RATING for this and other MANU threads

Old 20-07-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
ps.... calling all MANU brudders, please cast your VOTE to INCREASE RATING for this and other MANU threads[/COLOR]
Just cast my one vote for a 5-star rating deserving of this thread.
United fans, let's rally together to realise this ya?
Old 20-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Theme1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Tevez affair step nearer resolution
Jeremy Wilson

The transfer of Carlos Tevez moved a small step closer to resolution yesterday when West Ham said they would accept Fifa's judgment in the affair. Tevez has agreed personal terms on his proposed move and Manchester United believe that Fifa will decide in favour of the Argentinian. Tevez's representative, Kia Joorabchian, is adamant that the original agreement was only for one year at Upton Park with the option of a further three years. Yesterday, the two sides were involved in a heated exchange.

Joorabchian accused West Ham of failing to deliver on promises and of saying different things in public and private. "We can no longer allow these inconsistencies to continue unaddressed," he said. "We see no alternative but to bring the true circumstances to the attention of a higher authority to aid a rapid conclusion to this issue."

West Ham responded by insisting Tevez has a contract until June 2010. "All other arrangements were terminated by West Ham on 27th April 2007 and no legal challenge to that termination has occurred," said a statement. "The club has in recent weeks made every effort to keep Carlos Tevez at West Ham United and indeed offered significantly improved terms and conditions to the player, which were not accepted. Public threats and accusations are irrelevant. Let Fifa decide and West Ham United will accept that judgment whatever the outcome. The time has come to settle this matter in a way which will allow everyone concerned to move on."

Fifa are waiting to receive a request to convene a special hearing before its dispute resolution chamber and the matter could theoretically end up in the Court of Arbitration for Sport but the Old Trafford chief executive, David Gill, said: "What you find in these situations, though, is that Fifa and the necessary bodies try to make sure that the player can play, whether it's for Manchester United or for West Ham."

West Ham say they will accept Fifa's verdict over the striker Carlos Tevez
Old 20-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ps.... how came this and other MANU threads only have 3 star rating...???. Chelsea & Liverpool threads are 4 or 5 stars!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just did my small bit... cum 1, cum all red devils
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
I have added my vote for a 5 star rating to this thread. Surely it deserves more than its current 3 stars. Right fellow Red Devils?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post

Glory, Glory Man Utd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
38 vote juz 3.36?? i tink our fellow red devil fans wont rate it so low!! mayb some other jokers gave it a low rating...

anyway, hav done my part to rate it 5 stars!!
Quote:
ps.... calling all MANU brudders, please cast your VOTE to INCREASE RATING for this and other MANU threads
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Just cast my one vote for a 5-star rating deserving of this thread.
United fans, let's rally together to realise this ya?
Thanks to you bros who gave this thread 5 star ratings.

Big shouts to Asiancigar for highlighting and started the 'campaign'. Cheers Bro!

Also thanks to all bros who have contributed in this thread and this thread belongs to all Manchester United supporting bros in SBF.

There's only ONE UNITED
Old 20-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Tevez saga 'to end by 31 August'

West Ham refused to allow Tevez to have a medical at United
Manchester United expect the Carlos Tevez saga to be resolved before the transfer window closes on 31 August.
United and West Ham have asked Fifa to settle a dispute over who owns the Argentine striker.

United chief executive David Gill said: "Fifa and the necessary bodies will try to make sure that the player can play, whether it's for United or West Ham.

"I think they will do everything they can to make sure the decision is made within the appropriate period."

Tevez is registered as a West Ham player, but businessman Kia Joorabchian claims he owns the striker's economic rights and is therefore entitled to any transfer fee.

However, the Hammers ripped up an agreement they had with Joorabchian - which broke league rules - and they now claim any deal with United can only go ahead with their say-so.

The Premier League is also insisting that any fee must go to West Ham.

Gill added: "The issue is effectively who owns the economic rights to the player, who owns the registration of that player, and therefore what happens to any monies that we might pay.

"Can he unilaterally terminate his registration? Can he move on? That's the fundamental issue.

"Theoretically, you can go from the Dispute Resolution Chamber [at Fifa] to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

"Whether both parties choose to do that, we'll have to see, but that would be the final arbiter."

With the Tevez saga rumbling on, the British government and the Football Association have united to press Fifa to investigate the question of third-party ownership of players.

BBC Sport has learned the government fears the integrity of the game could be damaged by the practice.

A Whitehall source said: "We don't want third-party ownership in British football, we want it dealt with."

The Department of Media, Culture and Science has called for a probe at "the highest international level".

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1