The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2021, 05:40 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas

Hope I can see her tonight.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23560 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Merry Christmas

Prefer ah tiong bu version!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-12-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Xmas Bros

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 25-12-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
porscheboxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

Hope I can see her tonight.
See only, no bonk?
Merry Christmas bro!
Old 25-12-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Christmas is very fun. For those of us who studied in US, Christmas is more important those the boring CNY…I bump into one of my schoolmate in US in a dinner gathering. She was so hot as compared to her nerdy look. Off goes her specs and her conservative dress and now she is wearing dresses that shows her cleavage.

I remembered she dated a black guy in school. When I asked her, she said after you try black, you will ……..

Woman trying black cock video. After watching this video, I also wants to try whether it is true…..sigh.. but now back in SG, I doubt can find already

Last edited by AnnieYJL; 26-12-2021 at 01:29 AM.
Old 25-12-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 6
keehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Christmas is very fun. For those of us who studied in US, Christmas is more important those the boring CNY…I bump into one of my schoolmate in US in a dinner gathering. She was so hot as compared to her nerdy look. Off goes her specs and her conservative dress and now she is wearing dresses that shows her cleavage.

I remembered she dated a black guy in school. When I asked her, she said after you try black, you will ……..

[URL="http://fumacrom.com/3BCGr"]After watching this video, I also wants to try whether it is true…..sigh.. but now back in SG, I doubt can find already
Of course, those wild Christmas parties ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1