The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2024, 11:17 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all
Re: Have sex in camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by stphawkz View Post
Sylvia! Attended the same recon commander course as her haha. Unfortunately no stories to share about her, but i do remember an instance I managed to zg her during a pt session ��
Oh! Wat did u see then? Heard she always go commando? How ur tits? Heard she is quite wild w guys?

Last edited by SimplyLoveThong; 10-03-2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-03-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
fonch96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyLoveThong View Post
Oh! Wat did u see then? Heard she always go commando? How ur tits? Heard she is quite wild w guys?
Must be a cock tease, dare to go commando in camp full of horny soldiers
Old 10-03-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonch96 View Post
Must be a cock tease, dare to go commando in camp full of horny soldiers
Wonder how many cocks she has gotten in her mouth or any soldiers have bang her

Last edited by SimplyLoveThong; 10-03-2024 at 07:26 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 1
DevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of lightDevilDes is a glorious beacon of light

There's this saf melody video on the forum... But I think she has left.
Old 11-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahantu View Post
Any chio ones which made you fantasize bonking them?
Honestly there are quite a few especially when they are in their room in their casual...

They are normally braless. Some of them will leave their room door open since it is quite stuffy.

Cos they usually are officer rank, so as an NS boy, I will not dare to say hello to them voluntarily.
Old 11-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
KwanKimKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Honestly there are quite a few especially when they are in their room in their casual...

They are normally braless. Some of them will leave their room door open since it is quite stuffy.

Cos they usually are officer rank, so as an NS boy, I will not dare to say hello to them voluntarily.
That was last time la. Now if you were to go back as reservist you sure go say hello and chit chat with them right?
Old 11-03-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwanKimKong View Post
That was last time la. Now if you were to go back as reservist you sure go say hello and chit chat with them right?
I am too old for reservist liao. hahaha.
Old 12-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
fatherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am too old for reservist liao. hahaha.
Haha, and ROD instead of ORD
Old 12-03-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherinlaw View Post
Haha, and ROD instead of ORD
There was a generation who understood ORD as end of NS while ROD is the end of the reservist requirement. Then end of reservist requirement was called Mindef Reserve. Don't know what that means when so many guys returned their helmets, backpacks, boots and SBO at Safra collection centres already.
Old 13-03-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There was a generation who understood ORD as end of NS while ROD is the end of the reservist requirement. Then end of reservist requirement was called Mindef Reserve. Don't know what that means when so many guys returned their helmets, backpacks, boots and SBO at Safra collection centres already.

Man, I happen to be part of the generation that knows both terms, now I'm starting to feel old hahaha
Old 13-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Man, I happen to be part of the generation that knows both terms, now I'm starting to feel old hahaha
Bro, test yourself by trying to do one pull up. hahaha.

I tried yesterday and cannot even hang there. hahaha.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
fatherinlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, test yourself by trying to do one pull up. hahaha.

I tried yesterday and cannot even hang there. hahaha.
By the way, is pull up part of the IPPT? I heard the new IPPT is different from 'our' time
Old 13-03-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GOjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pt session on bed
Old 13-03-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherinlaw View Post
By the way, is pull up part of the IPPT? I heard the new IPPT is different from 'our' time
No. Now only have push up, sit up and 2.4 km run. Some more don't have individual station minimum requirement. Just total point system. So add up the scores to determine gold, silver, bronze, pass. If you wish to just pass, if you have a good score for push up and sit up, basically you can jog during your 2.4 km.

Not like last time when each station must get at least a D or C if I recall and then also total points scored
Old 13-03-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

During my time (70s) we just need to run 5 km within a certain time to pass and within another time to have an incentive award of $30.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1