The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-06-2023, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
secretmyth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysecretmyth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Bros messaged this gal late evening but asked to pay first before even message me the location. Anyone had such experience with this gal ?

https://$$$$$-22.com/girl.php?id=5032
Old 28-06-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnocturnal View Post
Haven’t gone around in awhile so was browsing Tt

Came across these girls but couldn’t find reviews on them, any feedback would be appreciated
Cassandra
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5536
Nina
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5304
Gu Li
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5424

Thanks
check out their telegram chat without joining. tons of FR on their girls there. link is on their site as well.
Old 28-06-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
check out their telegram chat without joining. tons of FR on their girls there. link is on their site as well.
25 apples added for your tip
Old 30-06-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnocturnal View Post
Haven’t gone around in awhile so was browsing Tt

Came across these girls but couldn’t find reviews on them, any feedback would be appreciated
Cassandra
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5536
Nina
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5304
Gu Li
https://t t v I p-22.com/girl.php?id=5424

Thanks
Both Nida and Cassandra leaving SG SOON!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 02-07-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
imnocturnal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Both Nida and Cassandra leaving SG SOON!
Haha but are they good.
Old 04-07-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

M5520 Yuan Yuan

Putting this here since Good bonk thread is closed yet again.

Actual place is in GL, not a condo apartment but has a big cozy room with a showering unit.

The gal is the one you see in the ad video, 0 discounts(take that from me), from Chongqing, speaks like a taiwanese. Slim & petite in size but with soft natural C cup boobs plus smooth skin. Hairy below but i don't mind. Starts off with a massage that is nothing to write home about followed by a catbath and then the Bj which was great. Attitude is good, will chat with you before and after the act, totally no complains about positions. Told me that she's been here for a month and she hasn't been earning much $ as she needs to repay her debts for coming over here first.

In conclusion, for the price and getting a SYT like her in this day and age is honestly well worth the $.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 04-07-2023 at 04:46 PM.
Old 05-07-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
M5520 Yuan Yuan

Actual place is in GL, not a condo apartment but has a big cozy room with a showering unit.

The gal is the one you see in the ad video, 0 discounts(take that from me), from Chongqing, speaks like a taiwanese. Slim & petite in size but with soft natural C cup boobs plus smooth skin. Hairy below but i don't mind. Starts off with a massage that is nothing to write home about followed by a catbath and then the Bj which was great. Attitude is good, will chat with you before and after the act, totally no complains about positions. Told me that she's been here for a month and she hasn't been earning much $ as she needs to repay her debts for coming over here first.

In conclusion, for the price and getting a SYT like her in this day and age is honestly well worth the $.
Yes.Indeed a fucking good bonk with a real SYT.
Tested her when she was still very fresh.
Too bad she changed location to GL.
Old 05-07-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

M5520 of which website? couldn't find her in impmm
Old 05-07-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
Yes.Indeed a fucking good bonk with a real SYT.
Tested her when she was still very fresh.
Too bad she changed location to GL.
Haha i stay in geylang so it's better for me, btw which area was she at previously? Have you tried any other gals from this "stable" yet?
Old 05-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
M5520 of which website? couldn't find her in impmm
not many sites also, if you search by trial and error. But I think it is
++vip

Anyway, there's no good bonk thread anymore, Any bros tried tall girls listed in ++vip
like carolyn (N5585), chloe (N5584) and HuiZi (N5558). These are all model height sia.....

Try not to waste my money since these girls charging premium

Last edited by silverug; 05-07-2023 at 03:48 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 06-07-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha i stay in geylang so it's better for me, btw which area was she at previously? Have you tried any other gals from this "stable" yet?
Area B
My favorite location 😆
Old 06-07-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Good bonks btw.

Had Evelyn, (tt5578)

Location is central, parking is convenient.
Looks easily a 9/10, extremely pretty, looks exactly like the video holding the dollar note, GFE is decent, can tell she is new to this line. Slim as well, unshaven but no smell and gave her a good licking and she shivers , tight and will hug during missionary. BBBJ quite good, i nearly shot in her cute young mouth. Overall a solid bonk if looking for syt, age wise, 22-28

Had xuan xuan (tt5369)

Location G area, parking can be difficult especially peak hr, parallel parking.
Looks like photo, perhaps a 7-8, a young milf type, quite pretty, Service is very good, offered water, very polite and slim as well, but she is quite tall, around 170-172 kind of height. Will shower and wash very clean, is unshaven as well no smell. Very wet easily, rub my capped dick on her pussy and instantly wet liao, sibei solid. BBBJ solid as well, sloppy type and lot of saliva on my cock.

Overall a solid bonk for a young milf for the price/
Old 07-07-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any tried?

https://www.impmm43.com/girl.php?id=5720

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 07-07-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
Used to be 50 now 60

value bonk and only flaw indicated was tummy stretch mark
Old 08-07-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
M5520 Yuan Yuan

I think 5520 is a good SYT recommendation at $150. I've not tried. But Dome1 is giving serious competition. 150-180/2/90 is equally attractive
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1