The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-10-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Microsnide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U want to have better chances of keeping the convo flowing, one jolly well have a decent standard of spoken mandarin..

Feedback from MLs I've gotten so far is most of their customers have a lousy to mediocre command of said language..

The jiak kantang syndrome is well and truly prevalent now..
This one I agree, need to have good chinese, but sometimes if you really don't know what they talking about, just ask what does it mean, no harm in learning more, and useful for future convos
Old 23-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
you are somewhat right.
i do have expectations. after all it is 100+ spent...not exactly cheap.
in fact my only encounter with a ML with more chemistry is at Golden Mile. chat flow nicely but feels a bit boh hua as she is fully clothed and only can roam outside.
You gotta ask yourself this bro, even if let you meet one that you can converse with 100% chemistry, then what??? Unless you seriously looking for a lifetime partner in this trade (which i won't judge), else there really isn't any point other than some ego boost..but let's be honest, we PAID for whatever ego boost that e get lah.

I can predict the likely scenario after you encounter one such ML you click so well. Next you will expect her to be responsive to you over WeChat even when you not booking her. In the unlikely scenario that she is also responding to you a lot over WeChat (possibly identified you as a standby carrot..), next you may start feeling jealous over her serving other customers and when she don't reply your imagination runs wild, next phase you potentially unknowingly behave like a jealous boyfriend or worse still start to stalk her or threaten her etc. End up whatever imaginary sweet bond you thought you have with her become a nightmare for you and her. Many have head down this path, so I suggest you start by asking yourself..What is it you hope to achieve by being "close" to a ML?? If hope to unlock, just flash the cash.. if you really wanna pursue a genuine relationship, then I wish you all the best bro.
Old 23-10-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Tried Tina recently

https://sglonelyguys.online/tina-massage/

Location hood
Central
Near MRT
Got good and easy public carpark

Face not bad
Body s
Quite slim
And small C cup

Massage (didn’t try)

Appearance wise not bad

But I didn’t like the smoke smell from her and the apartment
And cannot zhut nips

Hope this is helpful
Ty
Old 23-10-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

The most common convo starters i got thrown at by MLs 'How old are you?'
I always try to give a cheeky response, but halfway through the session i'm being asked about my age again.

Speaking of convo starters for guys, always good to observe your surroundings when you enter their apt. Example, Do they have alot of shopping bags, handbags or do they have plants or do they have alot of condiments in their unit(for those staying at studio apt).

From there, you can pick on your area of expertise and start a convo with them.
Old 23-10-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
I always try to give a cheeky response, but halfway through the session i'm being asked about my age again.

Speaking of convo starters for guys, always good to observe your surroundings when you enter their apt. Example, Do they have alot of shopping bags, handbags or do they have plants or do they have alot of condiments in their unit(for those staying at studio apt).

Kor kor why chiu bruff moi huan.. 原来 you ish 老司机..

请多多指教..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
sigh....

can someone tell me the tricks to warming up to the girls?

my last 2 sessions are very cold and even when she doesn't chase me out after I shoot I felt the awkwardness and just ownself go. from entering the door to back to the door total time 40min...or probably 35min only.

this is not to say the ML ain't good. in fact her BBBJ skills are great but the lack of "closeness" spoils everything.

if I cannot warm up and break the ice then i think I just ownself pcc better.
Who ur last 2 ml??

Just talk about places of interest nearby loh
Old 23-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Who ur last 2 ml??

Just talk about places of interest nearby loh
Mui Mui from HC (likely tio raid liao with Cheryl)
Xiao Qing (SLG)

ya. i seriously need to hone my skills....
Old 23-10-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
You gotta ask yourself this bro, even if let you meet one that you can converse with 100% chemistry, then what??? Unless you seriously looking for a lifetime partner in this trade (which i won't judge), else there really isn't any point other than some ego boost..but let's be honest, we PAID for whatever ego boost that e get lah.

I can predict the likely scenario after you encounter one such ML you click so well. Next you will expect her to be responsive to you over WeChat even when you not booking her. In the unlikely scenario that she is also responding to you a lot over WeChat (possibly identified you as a standby carrot..), next you may start feeling jealous over her serving other customers and when she don't reply your imagination runs wild, next phase you potentially unknowingly behave like a jealous boyfriend or worse still start to stalk her or threaten her etc. End up whatever imaginary sweet bond you thought you have with her become a nightmare for you and her. Many have head down this path, so I suggest you start by asking yourself..What is it you hope to achieve by being "close" to a ML?? If hope to unlock, just flash the cash.. if you really wanna pursue a genuine relationship, then I wish you all the best bro.
no la... not so dramatic lol.

to put it simply i just want my money worth and with gd chemistry and our convo can flow like play ping pong and create that overall nice mood for the session.

the Golden Mile massage i been to not sure what happen as the thread is gone in HC. i might pay a visit there next time despite feeling a bit boh hua for the money paid...

i guess there is no 十全十美 ba...sighz

btw, gd advice u have dished out...
i will keep it in mind.
thanks a lot!
Old 23-10-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post

this ML doesn't even ask this...
with age i can spin up something too
Old 23-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are somewhat right.
i do have expectations. after all it is 100+ spent...not exactly cheap.
in fact my only encounter with a ML with more chemistry is at Golden Mile. chat flow nicely but feels a bit boh hua as she is fully clothed and only can roam outside.
Looking for good conversation, look for Qing Chuan..... widely regarded as good to chat with.

Looking for closeness.... what kind of closeness? Emotional closeness? U ain’t gonna get any from a WL. It’s work for them.

Looking for chemistry with ML, depends on your own charisma. Either u have it or you don’t. Can’t teach these stuff. Then again, it’s hit and miss all the time. Takes two hands to clap.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Looking for good conversation, look for Qing Chuan..... widely regarded as good to chat with.

Looking for closeness.... what kind of closeness? Emotional closeness? U ain’t gonna get any from a WL. It’s work for them.

Looking for chemistry with ML, depends on your own charisma. Either u have it or you don’t. Can’t teach these stuff. Then again, it’s hit and miss all the time. Takes two hands to clap.
Qing Chuan gd? ok...i take note next time see see.
my wallet emptied liao now
Old 23-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Been relatively inactive these days, but I must say that https://sglonelyguys.online/an-yue-massage/ has been under the radar, but she piqued my interest. So recently, she became my first new WL in months.

Could tell she has decent attitude during the booking process. She was polite and showed some enthusiasm.

What I like most about her is her physical qualities. What you can discern of her facial features from her ad pics is 90 % of what you see in real life. So kudos to her for honesty. She's slightly above average height and has a relatively soft pair. In terms of figure, she's one of those neither meaty nor slim types, which is absolutely fine with me.

Sensual-wise, she's probably no better than the Qingchuans, Anxins, or Xiaoyus. Just go in with low expectations, don't expect Changzhou gang-style service and you'll be fine.

Now, for the con (a very minor one). She tried a few times to look at her phone whenever the chance surfaced. For instance, when I replied to a message, she quickly turned to her phone.

Good thing is she gave me full attention most of the time. She was chatty and chirpy throughout with no awkward moments, and I left around the 55+ minute mark.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Oh yes, one more con, and it's not a minor one: the condition of the bathroom leaves much to be desired. The gutter area looks bad. That's probably from the previous occupant. While she has been there for slightly over a week, but still she should have made the effort to make the bathroom less of an eyesore. Just saying.
Old 23-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Quote:
this ML doesn't even ask this...
with age i can spin up something too
Personally i felt that many mls are not willing to share a lot with you, especially if its your first time. So surprisingly what worked for me is not to ask her small talk questions, but to talk about yourself a bit. If shes interested she will comment, then conversation will flow from there.

If not just randomly try some different topics, it may hit a topic that she likes and she will open up. If it still doesnt work then you both just no chemistry lo

And its kinda common sense, but talking cock is the way to lengthen a convo, if youre serious all the time, the conversation hard to go far. Soon enough run out of things to talk about
Old 23-10-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Icyman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Any review on
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-angel/
Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1