The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hahalol2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wearing female panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
for panty hoses?
Yes. For either panty or pantyhose
Old 25-05-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 17
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahalol2000 View Post
Great. Glad to know that you like too. Any line group or telegram group I can join?
haha any gstring or thong group also? wahaha
Old 25-05-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Actually wearing those racer back running tank top that’s ladies cut also feels damn good. Choose the L or XL size. I have some of these as my usually daily running top. The feeling that your shoulder blades are exposed it feels good as there is hardly any arm restriction when running. Plus racer back shows off the shoulder muscles.
Old 25-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
haha any gstring or thong group also? wahaha
Nice haha u start

telegram:
Old 26-05-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
Basquiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting topic. Thanks for sharing.
Old 26-05-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

this is sexy
Old 26-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post

this is sexy
do you own one?
Old 26-05-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
do you own one?
nope bro..
Old 28-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice but I tend to avoid those with lace, net at the front because when your brother grows, it can get abrasive & uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javl0ver View Post

this is sexy
Old 28-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercyoyp View Post
Nice but I tend to avoid those with lace, net at the front because when your brother grows, it can get abrasive & uncomfortable.
Most Triumph panties I own, that have lace in front, or in fact, lace all-around, usually have a layer of mesh as the inner-most layer, which makes the panty really comfy to wear.

As for dealing with the problem of erections, I usually tend to go for high-waisted panties, or panty girdles.
Old 28-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

bro Mercyoyp, i agree with you.
if you are wet and your little broo sticks to the front lace portion, the lace will hurt you.
Which is why I avoid lace at all cost.

Premium underwear from Triumph, though with lace, comes with a mesh to protect the wearer. If you have came across one or own one, you will understand. Just like bro freeekysg. Which is why 1 costs around 25 - 35 dollars. You can buy 5-7 male briefs for 1 Triumph panty. Triumph really takes care of the women well. The men don't get it. Sigh.
Old 28-05-2021, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
freeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreeekysg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
if you are wet and your little broo sticks to the front lace portion, the lace will hurt you.

Premium underwear from Triumph, though with lace, comes with a mesh to protect the wearer. If you have came across one or own one, you will understand. Just like bro freeekysg. Which is why 1 costs around 25 - 35 dollars. You can buy 5-7 male briefs for 1 Triumph panty. Triumph really takes care of the women well. The men don't get it. Sigh.
Pro-tip for Triumph lovers: Taobao.

On TB, there are generally two ways of getting Triumph lingerie:
1. You can go to Triumph China' TMall page here, and from time to time, the prices for items there would be slightly cheaper than if you bought it in SG, especially more so during promotions and special events (e.g. 11.11, etc)

2. You can search for Triumph retailers on Taobao, like this or this, and their prices are much lower than those found in SG. You may be wondering if the lingerie are fake or counterfeit, but after buying so many pieces from the Taobao retailers, and comparing them with those on display in SG, they're exactly the same.

The key difference between #1 and #2, is that for the Triumph TMall site, you can choose to have your loot shipped directly to SG through their 集运 shipping service.

For the retailers, you're mostly only able to ship to CN addresses. However, you can use ezBuy's ezShip service, to act as a freight forwarder.

As an example, this pair of panties being sold at one of the retailers I linked above: It's being sold for RMB69, which is around SGD$15. It belongs to the Florale series, one of the premium ranges from Triumph, and RRP in SG is around SGD$40+. Although this design is considered old by now (out for about three years already?), but the quality of the material and the lace design is sooooooo good. Factor in shipping and all, it can be yours for maybe half the price of what you'd pay for it in SG.

Last edited by freeekysg; 28-05-2021 at 07:20 PM.
Old 30-05-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMercyoyp deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the tip, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeekysg View Post
Pro-tip for Triumph lovers: Taobao.

On TB, there are generally two ways of getting Triumph lingerie:
1. You can go to Triumph China' TMall page here, and from time to time, the prices for items there would be slightly cheaper than if you bought it in SG, especially more so during promotions and special events (e.g. 11.11, etc)

2. You can search for Triumph retailers on Taobao, like this or this, and their prices are much lower than those found in SG. You may be wondering if the lingerie are fake or counterfeit, but after buying so many pieces from the Taobao retailers, and comparing them with those on display in SG, they're exactly the same.

The key difference between #1 and #2, is that for the Triumph TMall site, you can choose to have your loot shipped directly to SG through their 集运 shipping service.

For the retailers, you're mostly only able to ship to CN addresses. However, you can use ezBuy's ezShip service, to act as a freight forwarder.

As an example, this pair of panties being sold at one of the retailers I linked above: It's being sold for RMB69, which is around SGD$15. It belongs to the Florale series, one of the premium ranges from Triumph, and RRP in SG is around SGD$40+. Although this design is considered old by now (out for about three years already?), but the quality of the material and the lace design is sooooooo good. Factor in shipping and all, it can be yours for maybe half the price of what you'd pay for it in SG.
Old 30-05-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

I do have some lacy kind but they are around the butt area.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23640 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing, you guys know panties more than women do!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1