The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Gibsmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sensual Perfume

A friend passed me a perfume he bought from Korea and he is selling it here at $30/=. it only about 5ml..

but it works like wonders. one short spray to ur hand and u rub it all over ur body. (Body ok not ur short)

when gals smell it, it turn them on. the perfume contain some sensual smell that will increase the human sunsual hormone.

If u wear it, it makes ur mood good,
For ppl who smell it, esp ladies, it turn them on.

Few days ago, while clubbin, i wore it n was approached by a few gals. i dun think it me.. i definitely think it the perfume. Becoz my luck while clubbin have never been that good. hahaha.

I tried it today when meeting a FL. Damn how the well the perfume work. She dun seem to be able to control herself.

So i guess it a win-win thing. whether it for u n ur wife, u n ur flings, u n ur gf u with ur FL. It makes the whole session worth while. For those clubbing, it makes ur clubbin nite fun n memorable. u wil get stares u never get b4... LOL..

i am not sure if my friend have more stocks if any of u bro is interested.

Do pm me if u r interested though. i can tok to him n sway him to get more of us here..
Old 28-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sensual Perfume

do u have the product picture, post it here and we shall see what so special about this product...!

If your recommended perfume is so good...then spanish fly will be obsolete!
Can yuor sensual perfume cast magical spell on ladies?
Old 28-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

wah... my friend... trying very hard to sell something????
Old 28-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You forgot to mention how much does the 'sensual perfume' cost, and whether if there is any money back guarantee.
Old 28-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RunNGun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Come here n sell things ah? try harder la, Good luck to U.
Old 28-03-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 19
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and i tot this can be found in all the sex shops all over sg....
Old 28-03-2008, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 17
rhomel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
If got sample or tester definitely good.
agree and usually tester or sample is usually better than the actual product!

rhomel
Old 28-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Finders Keepers has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think if you are regular in this forum ok lah, but if register so recent and then sell things, even if it is you, you wont trust right
Old 28-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future

Read this somewhere on the internet. Not sure whether it is true or not. Here goes...

Sexual Scents

Vanilla: Because of its sweet, welcoming odor, it has a euphoric effect and can be used at will. If consumed, vanilla combats sexual debilitation and improves upon the central nervous system. Its odor implicitly acts upon sexual stimulation in both men and women . So add a few drops of vanilla essence to your bath and set the sensual mood for what's to come (pun fully intended).

Patchouli:
This scent is believed to awaken and provoke sexual energy. If you'd like to try its aphrodisiacal powers, purchase patchouli in the form of incense. And while you're at it, play some erotic music to add to the ambience.

Musk: Believe it or not, many experts believe that musk closely resembles the smell of testosterone (human pheromones), the male sex hormone. Now if you smell it and like it, that doesn't mean you want to start playing for the other team. What you should be concerned with is her nose and what she likes. So bust out the musk and fill the room with man smell.
Old 28-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

haha.. this sounds too good to be true.. rmb to give "FR" if any of the bro bought it
Old 28-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

It's probably perfume spiked with the pheromone androstenone. There's no conclusive study so far that these pheromones work. In fact some people like the scent while others find it stinky. Personally I have used it before. Statistically nothing significant.
Old 28-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
Finders Keepers has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I ntoice another thread trying to sell dvds TS tio zaps to -999 ... wonder if this one going the same way ...
Old 28-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
giveittomebaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the product name? Ltr attract insects to ur body how?
Old 28-03-2008, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm a 'smell' person, if this tread turns out to be informative on how to become more attractive with perfume, I guess it will be quite safe for TS. So, kudos to bro conjurer and etherc!
Old 28-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveittomebaby View Post
Whats the product name? Ltr attract insects to ur body how?
Then you can confirm all the insects are female.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1