The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lament View Post
ditto to that ...due to their perception, they always think that we foreignors are loaded and thus demand insatiably.

take my so-call wife in vn, we never got married officially but she's the mum of my only son, I send her @$500 every month for house rental, my child's school fees (not cheap to do pre-school in vn) and monthly allowance.

This is @8m vnd which is enough for the average household.

We have to make a point to them that we are not rich. Whenever something is damaged, I made her scour for the best price available, even though i can pay it off out-right, I tell her to check if installment plans are available.

End of the day, I usually pay outright but not after she does her research.
Can I know on total.... how much you send back to Vietnam?
Old 28-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Hi Brother Singvet,

Can I have your advise on this..... with many thanks.

I have a Vietnam GF. She has been visiting me 4 times, since her 1st entry on 20th June 2010. The last visit she exist Singapore was 3rd of March 2011. The first visit was 2 months after an approval extension & the rest of her visit is full 30days. The first 3 stamps on her passport was 'Visit Pass', The 4th stamp was 'Social Visit - expire on 30days' stating the next flight date back on the 7 days as shown on her return tickets. But she return back on the 30days without any issues. On that 4th visit, she was asked some question at the counter and because I was there with her, my answer to the officer that I am with her and entry permitted.

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise, how long do she need to stay away from Singapore prior to the next visit?
hi bro. i m not too good with the latest immigration trends in singapore now as my wife already got her citizenship for some years roi. any bro out there can assist bro dragon?
Old 28-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Brother Singvet,
by the way, i m SingViet, not Singvet.... haha toi not vet in singapore
Old 28-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
by the way, i m SingViet, not Singvet.... haha toi not vet in singapore
Brother SingViet,

Sorry.... brother, get your name wrongly.

I just want to know how long to keep her away from Singapore. Mid June I am going to visit her... Is my third visit for the past 6 months. I have booked her a Tiger Ticket on the return trip to Singapore with me.

But now I am considerating not to let her come to Singapore this trip if there is risk for her to refuse entry to Singapore....

Any brother can advise on the time lines for her safe entry on next visit.........

Many thanks....
Old 28-05-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any brother can advise on the time lines for her safe entry on next visit.........

Many thanks....
seriously I also not too sure about the visiting cycle which many people talk about.

FYI ... My wife has been entering into SGP for 6 times and all on social visit pass Since feb 2010, sometimes 1 mth n sometimes 2 mths prior to our marriage ...

I have some friends who has been coming here for pass 2 years n their contact reference is also the same person and they never have problem.

Anyway, there is no such thing as safe entry ...

Unless things changes now ...

As long as she has reference contact n is constantly you, I guess it should not be a problem, unless ICA detect some abnormalities in her record.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-05-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
seriously I also not too sure about the visiting cycle which many people talk about.

FYI ... My wife has been entering into SGP for 6 times and all on social visit pass Since feb 2010, sometimes 1 mth n sometimes 2 mths prior to our marriage ...

I have some friends who has been coming here for pass 2 years n their contact reference is also the same person and they never have problem.

Anyway, there is no such thing as safe entry ...

Unless things changes now ...

As long as she has reference contact n is constantly you, I guess it should not be a problem, unless ICA detect some abnormalities in her record.
Thanks Brother Shysaint for your reply. Actually, I have wrote to you on the other thread 'Issue with ICA'. But there is no answer from there.

I understand from you is that if I have not completed my divorced, by using by name would be ruining her entry..... she would be banned from coming in. Currently, I have a Deed of Separation with my wife.... got to wait for another 2 year to get the divorce going.

My question on this, can I use my mother name to sponsor her? If she being refused entry to Singapore, would we need to write to ICA for her next visit?

Many thanks.
Old 29-05-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Brother Singvet,

I have a Vietnam GF. She has been visiting me 4 times, since her 1st entry on 20th June 2010. The last visit she exist Singapore was 3rd of March 2011. The first visit was 2 months after an approval extension & the rest of her visit is full 30days. The first 3 stamps on her passport was 'Visit Pass', The 4th stamp was 'Social Visit - expire on 30days' stating the next flight date back on the 7 days as shown on her return tickets. But she return back on the 30days without any issues. On that 4th visit, she was asked some question at the counter and because I was there with her, my answer to the officer that I am with her and entry permitted.

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise, how long do she need to stay away from Singapore prior to the next visit?
bro, its all luck of the draw. no absolute as we don't know what those idiots think..

there are some go back few days and can return and some go back few months get reject.....

the only absolute is marry her ....

another way is go back and fetch her back, bring your deed of separation along and use it to explain to ica officer if needed ...

alternatively fly SQ, more expensive and higher chance of coming in ...my friend ger got rejected at the airport twice ...never change passport and this trip fly sq ....no problem ....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 29-05-2011, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can I know on total.... how much you send back to Vietnam?
For now, I only send money for my son and her mother, averages 500 to 600 a month unless special occasion ......

how much you send then????

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 29-05-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just want to know how long to keep her away from Singapore. Mid June I am going to visit her... Is my third visit for the past 6 months. I have booked her a Tiger Ticket on the return trip to Singapore with me.

But now I am considerating not to let her come to Singapore this trip if there is risk for her to refuse entry to Singapore....

Many thanks....
In general she should be away for at least 2-3 months and cannot stay in SInkie for more than 180 days in 6 months....otherwise she will be considered residents....I suggest you visit her in wetnam more often....to ease all these immigration restrictions...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-05-2011, 05:18 AM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks Brother Shysaint for your reply. Actually, I have wrote to you on the other thread 'Issue with ICA'. But there is no answer from there.

I understand from you is that if I have not completed my divorced, by using by name would be ruining her entry..... she would be banned from coming in. Currently, I have a Deed of Separation with my wife.... got to wait for another 2 year to get the divorce going.

My question on this, can I use my mother name to sponsor her? If she being refused entry to Singapore, would we need to write to ICA for her next visit?

Many thanks.
i read your post, however i was on iphone, difficulty in replying.

however just to re-cap my occurence so that you may consider your action plan.

this particular scenerio where i was back from vietnam with her on tiger airways.

my wife then gf was called into ica office.

i guessed they saw my name on her ticket booking and they have done some checks on me ... at this point they did not talk to her and just ask her to sit at one corner.

next, her picture and thumbprints was taken , and Q & A time (i only highlight the critical pts):

ica : do you know your bf is married?
gf : Yes, i know, BUT he aready divorced.

ica : how long he divorced already?
gf : 2 years

ica : LUCKY, you know your bf , and your bf is DIVORCED , IF NOT, I SEND YOU BACK TO VIETNAM now

happy already they bring my gf out to the counter outside which i saw as i was standing at the gass door , the 'Act like one BIG F**K officer' interrogate her and one of the officer says ' there, her bf is there, outside waiting for her ...' finally chop her passport and open the glass door and let her comes out.

after this incident, her entrance was not a problem ...

i guessed its better to sort out your divorce before putting your name as reference and declaring you as her bf ! unless like bro said standby your seperation deed ... my personal feel is it ain"t going to work unless ur gf really can talk because you won't be inside the office with her.

she can still come but CANNOT indicate you as reference n your address as stay. like you said , use your mum as reference and you must prepare your mum for questioning and present at the airport to pick her up.

you can search for my 2 case study on similar case ... conclusion both gals are banned for entering sg for 1 year ... 2 where bfs are legally married, 1 where the guy has done up the divorce deed but no wife signature coz his thai wife ran away n cannot be found.

rgds....

2015 pts in 2015

Last edited by shysaint; 29-05-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Old 29-05-2011, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
If she being refused entry to Singapore, would we need to write to ICA for her next visit?
Yes ! you probably can only write in after 6 mths onwards ... else sure kena reject n reason being 'too early'

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-05-2011, 07:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Brother Singvet,

Now I am worry about her next visit to Singapore that she would be refuse entry. I need your advise,
Should be "Can I have your ADVICE..." and "I need your ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-05-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Should be "Can I have your ADVICE..." and "I need your ADVICE..".

"Advise" is a verb.
Thanks brother.... my english is not good la..... hope brother here still can understand what I am writting. by the way thanks... if still got any mistake... still can comments.....
Old 29-05-2011, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
In general she should be away for at least 2-3 months and cannot stay in SInkie for more than 180 days in 6 months....otherwise she will be considered residents....I suggest you visit her in wetnam more often....to ease all these immigration restrictions...
Brother..... 180 days is already 6 months....!!!

Within 1 year if she come in for 180days or less ..... is ok? No refuses of entry??
Old 29-05-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brother..... 180 days is already 6 months....!!!

Within 1 year if she come in for 180days or less ..... is ok? No refuses of entry??
sorry...should be 90 days in 6mths....

no guarantee...any entry is at the discretion of ICA officer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1