The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-07-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdome View Post
bro can share her video ? where she is based
https://twitter.com/nuoxinvwang?t=76...-1mbs2eBg&s=09

Can check her twitter. But she rarely update. Most of her video need to pay
Old 30-07-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Patheticboiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what happen to femdomcult site? Cant reach them
Old 30-07-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 15
zxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzxq2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recently, I met mistress OMM again for SM session.

She Added a lot of new tools, including various sounding tools , cock crush box, and an electric dildos etc . After the bath, Mistress OMM asked me if I wanted a massage. I skipped the massage and direct go to SM session.

After I explained my fetish to her, the training started (you can just tell her directly regards about your fetishes and which fetish that you don't accept when making an appointment), she wore sexy stockings and high heels, and then ordered me to kneel down in front of her. Mistress OMM order edu me to lick her shoes and feet clean without using my hands, I couldn't take it in the middle, I touched the mistres's legs with my hands, and she slapped me very hard, then spit into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it, my dick was very hard at this time, Mistress OMM humiliate me that "Who did allows your dog dick to be hard? "Your dog's dick can't be hard without my permission! bitch! "Then she kicked my dicks and balls with high heels,although it is painful but i felt happy.

Then I was forced to drink her pee and clean the mistess's ass hole with my tongue.

Finally I was tied to the bed by the mistress OMM, my hands and feet were tied, and my eyes were covered, and suddenly I felt my dick head was very hot. Being inserted by the queen with a sounding stick, it was very wonderful feeling . Mistress OMM humiliated me in mandarin: "Are you stupid? your dog dick is only fit to rape a sow and your dick is really useless!" Listen to the mistress verbal humiliation and abuse of my dick, I felt my dick become harder and harder, and finally the OMM queen sat on my face and give me handjob, then i cum alot alot , the queen ordered me to eat my own cum, I happily accepted and ended THE SM session.

Note: Brothers who want to meet her for SM, remember to tell her directly about your fetish and what you don’t accept, don’t be embarrassed, I personally feel that mistress OMM is getting more and more professional, $150 70mins SM女王 is worth it.

Direct SMS/WhatsApp her and pls take note your handphone number should be inside girl's data base.
Old 01-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post

She Added a lot of new tools, including various sounding tools , cock crush box, and an electric dildos etc . After the bath, Mistress OMM asked me if I wanted a massage. I skipped the massage and direct go to SM session.

After I explained my fetish to her, the training started (you can just tell her directly regards about your fetishes and which fetish that you don't accept when making an appointment), she wore sexy stockings and high heels, and then ordered me to kneel down in front of her. Mistress OMM order edu me to lick her shoes and feet clean without using my hands, I couldn't take it in the middle, I touched the mistres's legs with my hands, and she slapped me very hard, then spit into my mouth and ordered me to swallow it, my dick was very hard at this time, Mistress OMM humiliate me that "Who did allows your dog dick to be hard? "Your dog's dick can't be hard without my permission! bitch! "Then she kicked my dicks and balls with high heels,although it is painful but i felt happy.

Then I was forced to drink her pee and clean the mistess's ass hole with my tongue.

Finally I was tied to the bed by the mistress OMM, my hands and feet were tied, and my eyes were covered, and suddenly I felt my dick head was very hot. Being inserted by the queen with a sounding stick, it was very wonderful feeling . Mistress OMM humiliated me in mandarin: "Are you stupid? your dog dick is only fit to rape a sow and your dick is really useless!" Listen to the mistress verbal humiliation and abuse of my dick, I felt my dick become harder and harder, and finally the OMM queen sat on my face and give me handjob, then i cum alot alot , the queen ordered me to eat my own cum, I happily accepted and ended THE SM session.

Note: Brothers who want to meet her for SM, remember to tell her directly about your fetish and what you don’t accept, don’t be embarrassed, I personally feel that mistress OMM is getting more and more professional, $150 70mins SM女王 is worth it.

Direct SMS/WhatsApp her and pls take note your handphone number should be inside girl's data base.
On her previous stint, she liked to session in dimmed environment, is this still the case?
Old 01-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Direct SMS/WhatsApp her and pls take note your handphone number should be inside girl's data base.[/QUOTE]

hi hi which database and how to get into the "girl database" ?
I messaged her no reply
Old 01-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post

hi hi which database and how to get into the "girl database" ?
I messaged her no reply[/QUOTE]

Bro I think the normal ML / FL database
Old 01-08-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

any FR on mistress luna? https://www.mistresslunasg.net/
Old 01-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
M1lfman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros,huge fan of this forum from Sabah malaysia. Will be in singapore 3 days in november, would like some advice for either PRC or local mistress. In this forum ive heard good things about Coco, OMM, jessica and Liliana. But due to time and budget might only get to book 1 or 2 mistress. Any advice from brothers here?

Would love to try coco but heard she is hard to book. Or any singapore mistresses good in wrestling?
Old 02-08-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After several attempts, finally I was able to book a two hours session with Mistress Coco. My favorite is submission with some anal play, as well as, to try out golden shower, but I am still a newbie in these departments. So in our last few sessions, I was still a bit scared and nervous.

Finally, my time had come, knocked on the door. When I saw Mistress again after a long time, I found that Mistress was exceptionally charming and exuded cold and mysterious aura which made me wanted to submit to her more. Deep inside me, I kind of made up my mind to go all the way since the opportunity was hard to come by.

Mistress asked me to take a shower first so I fast hand fast leg took the shower, especially the area to be further explored and developed.

By the time I came out of the bathroom, I saw Mistress sat on the chair. And I quickly knelt down before her. She glanced quickly at me and asked me "Are you ready today to completely surrender yourself and let me explore every part of your body? I only want slave who is ready to completely surrender to me and not half hearted slaves, you understand!" Her slight raise of voice made me quickly say "Yes, Mistress. I am all yours. You can use every part of me as you desire, my only wish is for you to use me if that makes you happy. So, please use...". And Mistress quickly replied without letting me finished my sentence "Very good! Today I will use a bigger strapon as I wasn't very satisfied with your last performance. Go and lay down on the bed. Quick! Any slower you will be punished!" And I quickly climbed onto the bed and lay down. And Mistress quickly tied my both hands to the edges of the bed. She would make sure that I couldn't break free by myself. And she proceeded to have a quick examination of my anus to see it was ready for the next exploration. She would first use one finger then followed by two fingers to make sure that it was fully warm up.

She would then spread my legs up and started inserting the dildo into my anus slowly. At first it was quite painful and started screaming, she would then slowed down and stopped half way, to observe how my body was reacting to the pain and my tolerance level. After a while, the pain has subsided somehow, she would quickly push deeper. And I started screaming again, all this while she kept humiliating me verbally on how useless I was that such a small dildo also couldn't handle. Finally without me realizing the whole dildo was fully in my anal and I had a very sensational feeling, it was really good feeling that my anus was completely full. She started moving in and out slowly and then getting faster and faster. And I reached the cloud 9 and started mumbling all my inner desire "thank you mistress, thank you for making me a useful tool for you. Please don't stop. Please continue to use me as you please and let me continue to serve you"

I couldn't remember how long it lasted, we changed a few positions, and the last position was where she could grap my hardon cock from behind while pounding me hard. After a while I exploded and I collapsed onto the bed. Before I could rest, she said "You are doing well today and I like it. But now I am sweating like crazy and I want you to clean up all my sweat."

Once I heard this, all my fatigue had completely gone, and I started licking like a mad dog: her neck, her armpit (my favorite).

Afterwards I was told to go take a shower. So I quickly went to the shower. Shortly when I was in the shower area, Mistress suddenly came into the toilet and said "I want to pee now, you lie down and I help you shower." And I quickly lied down on the floor and she started showering me. Today was the best experience I ever had. The surprises came one after another, and every details was so smooth and natural.

I left her place super happy and couldn't wait to go back again. But she is sooo hard to book, otherwise, I might go every single day.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So did anyone do go for the Xenia homecoming sessions in mid-July? Curious how her skills/persona have changed after her life struggles, as alluded to in her locanto ad.

Or did it not happen? (noticed the locanto ad was deleted)
Old 02-08-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 3
Sweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySweech deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
After several attempts, finally I was able to book a two hours session with Mistress Coco. ...
Thanks for the FR...

Damn it... making me itch for her...
Old 02-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XiaoGongJi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4massage View Post
She would then spread my legs up and started inserting the dildo into my anus slowly. At first it was quite painful and started screaming, she would then slowed down and stopped half way, to observe how my body was reacting to the pain and my tolerance level. After a while, the pain has subsided somehow, she would quickly push deeper. And I started screaming again, all this while she kept humiliating me verbally on how useless I was that such a small dildo also couldn't handle. Finally without me realizing the whole dildo was fully in my anal and I had a very sensational feeling, it was really good feeling that my anus was completely full. She started moving in and out slowly and then getting faster and faster. And I reached the cloud 9 and started mumbling all my inner desire "thank you mistress, thank you for making me a useful tool for you. Please don't stop. Please continue to use me as you please and let me continue to serve you"
It got me excited even just by reading your FR with Coco, especially the dildo part. Thanks Bro!

A newbie here thinking of exploring the world of BDSM. The anal play really turns me on.
Do you thinkk Mistress Coco has all the right tools for anal play for a newbie like me?
It seems a bit scary since I've never tried that before.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by zxq2008 View Post

Thanks bro. Nice fr. I never try sounding before, is it painful? Will it spoilt the dick long term dangerous?
Old 03-08-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoGongJi View Post
It got me excited even just by reading your FR with Coco, especially the dildo part. Thanks Bro!

A newbie here thinking of exploring the world of BDSM. The anal play really turns me on.
Do you thinkk Mistress Coco has all the right tools for anal play for a newbie like me?
It seems a bit scary since I've never tried that before.
Coco has all types of toys, sizes, shapes and electrical too!
Old 03-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweech View Post
Thanks for the FR...

Damn it... making me itch for her...
Yeah, then just go ahead and book a time with her.

After the session, I asked why so hard to book, she said that since the last few months, she only accepts bookings from her old regular customers. But now she is considering going back normal and accepting new customers as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1