The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worrywell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Should I get tested? Help!

Hi senior bros, today I had sex with a transsexual and now I'm drowning in worry.. Could any of you please advise?

After she came once, she wiped up the semen and we rested for awhile before capping up and going for round 2. Before capping her the second time I did stroke her to get her hard, and after capping her i continued to stroke her. What worries me is that could an STI be transmitted because the semen was not washed off?
Old 30-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should I get tested? Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrywell View Post
Hi senior bros, today I had sex with a transsexual and now I'm drowning in worry.. Could any of you please advise?

After she came once, she wiped up the semen and we rested for awhile before capping up and going for round 2. Before capping her the second time I did stroke her to get her hard, and after capping her i continued to stroke her. What worries me is that could an STI be transmitted because the semen was not washed off?
Low risk for HIV. However, if you have frequent commercial sex, you're always at risk of herpes and warts as condoms do not offer much protection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-09-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Clandestined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

General rule of thumb, if testing would make you feel better, do it.

The odds of contracting anything from your activities as described are very slim, however. But you're going to stress and fret if you don't get tested. You can run venereal and STD tests now, but have to wait about 3 months before running a meaningful HIV test. Unless you had open wounds or scrapes and blood, don't worry about HIV from what you explained. Just having semen on your skin cannot spread HIV.

So go get a quick STD test and be happier!
Old 30-09-2012, 06:14 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you let a sex worker "enter" you??

The risk of getting HIV thru anal intercourse is higher esp if you are the receptive party... i would suggest you go for the test.

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worrywell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks all bros for the info!! Some additional info is that she tested negative a year or so ago and that there was about ~10 minutes between the rounds? I'm going to heed your advice though and get tested to put my mind at ease. I have to wait 3 months minimum right?
Old 30-09-2012, 04:21 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u can do the test after a month of exposure( should be 70%-90% accurate)
and then do it again in 3 months time.

Quote:
thanks all bros for the info!! Some additional info is that she tested negative a year or so ago and that there was about ~10 minutes between the rounds? I'm going to heed your advice though and get tested to put my mind at ease. I have to wait 3 months minimum right?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 02-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Mountain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why you fuck a transsexual? Got girl with pussy you don't want.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 16
wbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud ofwbtym has much to be proud of
unbelievable! good luck
Old 02-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rockfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First thing is its not easy to get with simple contacts like the way you have written.
But as others said, its always better to get tested. Its very simple 'swab' test. No need
of blood test. Do it after a month, 3 month and 6 month. After 6 month if you do not have,
then you all guaranteed to not contacted.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rockfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Should I get tested? Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
He is more risk taker than you
Old 02-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
It sounds more like the tranny fucked him!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some additional info is that she tested negative a year or so ago
Bro,

Should be low risk so not to worry but do get tested.

Anway it's a he not she!

Good luck!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Should I get tested? Help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It sounds more like the tranny fucked him!!!!
Have u ever come across ur mind TS is a girl, u twit.

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

The gender distinction over here is tougher that my acca exams questions...never mind i try again.

After he came, he wipe...no no... after she cap himself u stroke him...no no...after he harden u cap her....argggg i gave up!

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Should be low risk so not to worry but do get tested.
Agreed, good advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1