The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold
The women I loved

I'm blessed to have met some amazing women who had crossed my path in the past decades. Each relationship no matter how brief they were, had made me more soulful and wiser (i hope). With diminishing traces of memory hanging by, i wish to pen down my life experiences as much as I could remember. Names are changed and certain scenario enhanced. I welcome your comments and personal stories if you have similar encounters.

'Time to go sweetie', I looked straight into Aida's eyes, the window to her fragile soul, as her beautiful hazel brown eyes welled up in tears. We had spent one of the most wonderful times of our lives during her 2 weeks in Bali and then in S'pore. Though that period was but a fleeting moment, we grew deeply and madly in love like we had knew each other in our previous lives… to the extent that separation was unbearably tormenting for us, two young couple from different continents. Lost in transition, craving for affection and infatuated with each other.

Aida needed to catch her flight back to Perth that afternoon. She resides in this part of the world I never thought my first love would come from. Some call it fate. And I did believe in fate, I still do. The last call for boarding was announced and here I am, refusing to unlock our embrace in front of the policemen the departure gate… for we remembered the cruel pact we had made the night before - To forget everything completely and live a brand new life.

‘Be good and promise me not to do those silly things again, ok?’ she nodded and kept her head down. ‘I’ll miss you.’ With that, I gently brushed aside her long flowing fringe and planted a loving kiss her forehead, before ushering her in. My heart sank.

From her back, I knew she had broken down and was trying to restraint her tears. I guessed because of her troubled and traumatic past, poor Aida had always put up a strong front and seldom revealed her true self and her soft side. But I believed she had since learned to let go. Behind the glass panel, Aida waved back. With her longing gaze, her lips traced 'I love you' and there she disappeared, from my life....
Old 11-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
Basil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The women I loved

Well-written. Please tell us more.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold

2nd camper reporting in.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camping liao ...
Old 11-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

That was the last time I saw Aida, the young lady who melted my heart when I was on a vacation to Bali more than 10 years ago.

She was 19 years old then. A leggy bomb standing at 1.7, looking youthful and radiant in her jogging gear, under the clear Bali Sky.

Aida had very fair skin and her complexion was almost flawless, perhaps due to cool climate in Perth, save for some cute little freckles on her cheeks.

But it wasn’t her ample breasts that first caught my attention. Born of mix Indonesian and Australian parentage, Aida resembled a slightly fleshier version of Jeon Ji-hyun (My Sassy Girl was already playing back then and I immediately spotted that uncanny resemblance).

With her long flowing hair, she was a classic beauty, blessed with what nature has bestowed her from top to bottom.

‘Pardon me, are you Korean?’ My curiously got the better of me. I was resting on a rock beside the makeshift drink stall where I found her gulping down her mineral water like a thirsty camel.

‘Perth, on vacation here, but not for long…' she said as she wiped off the sweat from her temple. 'And my guess is that you come from Singapore!’ she chirped with a charming aussie twang.

‘Yea.... and how do you know?’ my eyes wandered quickly and graced past a pair of pointy missiles shielded by a layer of white top.

‘I studied there for a few years before my family permanently relocated to aussieland. Had a few good friends in sg whom i visit every year.... basically i can detect one by the way he talks or ogles at ladies,' she said half sarcastically.

'Hahaha... that's interesting! you are sharp'. of cos, I wasn't offended at all, why should i be. I was soaking in freedom. Holidaying like a free spirit and I had all of bali to myself for the next 3 days. I was aware that a 10 like her got hit on all the time so they put on their guards all the time.

'Will be visiting them next week though’. My heart brightened up upon hearing that, as if her visit has anything to do with me.

‘hmm then you can buy me a mineral water in sg, if we meet, but it has to be icy cold’ I teased and approached the drink stall lady for a bottle.

‘i’m Indo (Indonesian) if you still can’t tell…’

'Really?' I shot her an exaggerated look from head to toe and replied ‘Nice to meet you Indo, I'm Starbucks’

With that, the ice was broken. I shook her hands gently and brushed my fingers against her pulse (a trick i knew back then, that could make the other person feel more associated with you)

Her palm was warm and i swear she has one of the smoothest hands I’ve ever touched. That feeling send an electric sensation throughout my body, i wondered why....
Old 11-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Aside from casual dining and frequent flirting, which I innocently picked up at an early age, I’ve never went on serious dates before nor have I fallen head over heels for any girl.

Perhaps I wasn’t ready to commit in a relationship. Having said that, side-track a bit, I thought we were more innocent and ‘responsible’ back then, when dating meant ‘love first sex follows’, at least and not the other way round suggested by some modern school of thoughts.

There’s definitely something about this girl, I wonder…. and I badly wanted to dig out something about her. Why is she here? Did she come alone, too? Does she have a boyfriend? What’s her interests and passion in life? What’s in her mind?

‘Hey Indo, you seems like an interesting person and I want to learn about you… and your country …over seafood and lemonade,’ I spilled out my unpolished thoughts. I would normally deliver smoothly to any 6 or 7… dammed this one made my slurred like toothless granny.

‘Opportunity knocked but once and if I don’t ask you I would never have the chance again,’ I continued. Mistake Mistake!…. What dumb explanation is this, I cursed silently!

‘Haha…What… that’s one of the funniest pick up line I’ve heard. My name’s Aida.’ My body loosened when I saw her cracked. She seemed at ease and totally cool about everything.

‘Tell your guy to go on a diet or settle his own dinner tonight, ya?’ I proceeded.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and said ‘see you at 7pm at Costa Seafood then!’

'wooo' I wanted to sprint to my room to do jumping jacks and push ups for the remaining day...
Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30938 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

another interesting story!

30 938 15/5 skrotum+6, 14/5Heaventidus+19

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres,
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love mix-bred chicks !
Old 12-05-2012, 04:06 AM
Samster

Wearing a pair of black sandals, khaki shorts and a white shirt with rolled sleeve, I took a relaxing stroll down the stretch of street stalls at around 6:30 pm. The sunset, the tourist filled alleys, the charring smell of satays, grilled seafood and fresh corns made up the atmospheric Kuta beach at dusk. The weather was breezy and so was my mood.

To Surprise or not to? I thought, before hitting a quaint little store not far away that displayed rows of essential oil that come in small glass bottles. Good! Locally made, so the label read. I knew exactly what I wanted and didn’t take long to purchase a gift set of pure lemongrass oil that come with a cute burner.

Fyi, the codes of dating strictly warns about the risk of giving presents to a lady on your first dates (as they could see it as a sign of seeking sexual favors in return) but tonight, my instinct told me to discard this rule and go with my heart. It isn’t really a date, I justified. You’ll like this, but you won’t get it till dinners over, I thought.

If she decline, I’m really way happier to keep it for myself, lol … I’m no sissy, I just have soft spots for lemongrass and lavender essential oils. They have wonderful therapeutic calming effects.

My watch read 7pm and I was standing on the steps that lead to our rendezvous point, too engrossed in appreciating the fiery purplish glow of the sunset to realize a figure catwalking towards me.

I looked down and saw Aida smiling. She looked relax and I sensed that she went for a massage earlier. She had fitted herself so perfectly into a sexy blue-striped tank top and a short jeans that revealed a pair of youthful looking legs. Her hair bun up, framing her V-shaped face with two large ear rings. She looked gorgeous. I swear the entire scene was like a dream…
Old 12-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fun2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks View Post

Tell your guy to go on a diet or settle his own dinner tonight, ya?’ I proceeded.
Woah! this TS is a pro playful teaser... that's the way ! and you definitely deserve dinner with her that night

support =)
Old 12-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

I always like me a good story.. Cheers TS!

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 12-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more!
Old 13-05-2012, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
I always like me a good story.. Cheers TS!
appreciate your encouragement bro!
Old 13-05-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

‘Waited for long? Nearly lost my way here…’

‘Very dazzling tonight,’ I winked and instinctively stretched out my hand and helped her up the steps. The moment she was right next to me, I turned her gently (by her waist) to face that magnificent evening sky behind her.

‘omg I didn’t even notice that… it’s beautifold~~ her eyes widened in wonder.

‘YesSSs … youU betcha….!’ I said slowly and mischievously. My hand still resting on her curves, refusing to budge like it has arrived at its final destination.

What a priceless moment! If only I could turn back time. The two of us were standing sooo close together that when I turned to face her as I speak, I could make out a very sensual scent from her neck. Such a feminine smell. Or was it a kind of perfume? I don’t know, it just smelt so much ‘like a ripe peach’ and till today I’m clueless what brand that might be…. it’s a light, fruity, part sweet part sour fragrance. You know sometimes a perfume or smell can invoke powerful emotions and wonderful memories? I wonder if you guys felt the same.

Let’s get hungry, shall we? We entered the nice classy joint like two excited school kids after school. Went up the second floor and requested for a balcony table overlooking the busy streets. Lovely ambience with soft lighting, waitress with genuine smiles and a stage where a solo guitarist was performing ‘More Than Words’… what a place!

I forgot what we ordered, I’m not a food person and it was so long ago… but what I remembered was an awkward moment of silence when the waitress left our table.

That was supposed to be awkward anyhow. Crazy free spirit met a beautiful stranger on Bali, and asked her to drink lemonade together cos he’s so interested about Indonesia? Boy that wasn’t just awkward, that was weird… and somehow she bought the whole idea!

We sat facing each other. I could tell Aida was excited and she was suppressing it. Her body language said it all; she was leaning towards me, biting her lip unknowingly and anticipating my next move...
Old 13-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2nite View Post
Woah! this TS is a pro playful teaser... that's the way ! and you definitely deserve dinner with her that night

support =)
haha yes bro, i learnt a few moves early in life and i enjoy teasing girls, seemed to have helped me when dealing with ladies with difficult personalities...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1