The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysg View Post
Sad to hear fairy will RTC this Saturday, not sure if she would be back.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/

Nonetheless, she is one of the better MLs I have experienced with. Very positive attitude, many ML who would offer cosplay. Definitely a gem not to be missed
Yup she will definitely be back no worries. She just needed a break to go back home. But you can still try to see if she has any available appointment for you these 2 days lo, if you are lucky maybe can get a slot before she leaves lo.

Last edited by yqz7; 18-08-2023 at 10:23 AM.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Actually Nat changed a lot, less radio silence, lol. Tried booking her today and she updated issues not resolved yet. Will need to wait patiently for another week.

Quick update on my 3 weekly go to RTM MLs:

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-an-qi/

Moving to a new place soon with no security. Hope she settles down so I can revisit.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/lora-massage/

I dig this girl's personality. Draws me back each time. Very mature mentality for her age, sincere and you know she is straight with you. No hidden agendas. A girl that just goes about her business and doing her best. I am simply comfortable when spending that hour with her. Recent visit she was so tired she fell asleep on my arms after jerking me off, just like a uni gf, lol. It was a late night appointment and she has no customer after. Past the time by heaps and she felt sorry for holding me back. Sometimes it is such unusual and spontaneous encounters we remember for a long time.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/chen-ying-massage/

Knew her for a while since her first stint. Great looking young MILF and she seemed to get prettier as the days go by. Dig her fair skin and those eyes, simply captivating. Loves it when she wear that red lingerie.

Generally MLs that over time starts to talk about how hard their life is, need money and gives off negative vibes, I slowly drop them even if the session is over the top good. As an old uncle, gone are the days where I go hoping for a no emotion wham bang get it out satisfaction type of session. I am more stimulated by intellect, or sincerity, or a simple dose of physical chemistry that ignites.

When I was younger, what chemistry?! As long as she cheap, green and huge tits, can liao, lol. I have tried a japanese FL, superb service from entering the door to leaving, just like AV, and I couldn't really get it up. But the MLs above, get me up easily. So I guess this must be chemistry.

Sorry you have to listen to old uncle here spouting rubbish.
Solid stuff by bro SS as usual! I think I’m similar to you chemistry is so much more important to me sometimes. Have met some darn chio ones in the past e.g the legendary Aila but when the chemistry did not match they did not become a regular of mine. On the other hand there are some gems whom I will have loads of fond memories with even if it’s just a simple HJ and nothing more. Those long and heart felt conversations matter more to me sometimes for rtm.

And Anqi is one of them. Really hope she settles the new accommodation soon can’t wait to rtm more often before she leaves for good soon…
Old 18-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hahaha hilarious… but ok la the ML got some free test.
Fact is most ML won’t go and do frequent tests unlike the geylang ones who are required to. So yea safe or not always hard to say. Ownself evaluate the risks can liao…
Actually ml handling 2-300 of guys cum in a month sure has so much higher chance of getting certain "things" from all the lupsup customers. Especially those offering CIM.
Some profile check also scares me, i see guys having a thing with ladyboys ass fkig and a very wide and weird kind of sexual preference, and they frequent visit ur favorite ml.

I think ml accept and understand the treatment very well but it's not something they will let customers know about.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aiyo, if both lao jiao cannot tell, it means still good la. If it is real, she must have work out a lot. If it is not real, then super good job by the surgeon.
Lol I’m no plastic surgeon so some things I can’t say that I’m 100% sure even if I’ve seen touched and suckle my fair share of boobs. For her I do make my conclusion based on more than just touch and feel but shall not share here.
And yes she works out quite a bit, I think almost daily and more than a lot of us at least.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Actually ml handling 2-300 of guys cum in a month sure has so much higher chance of getting certain "things" from all the lupsup customers. Especially those offering CIM.
Some profile check also scares me, i see guys having a thing with ladyboys ass fkig and a very wide and weird kind of sexual preference, and they frequent visit ur favorite ml.

I think ml accept and understand the treatment very well but it's not something they will let customers know about.
Tio lo.
Sometimes I also question my sanity for going for some services like BBBJ in the past especially since you know your fav ML does it to so many guys, the risks are how high?? Those that allow painting also, offers them to everyone. Even kissing, if they are suay enough (cuts, ulcers, bleeding while washing teeth etc) you can get all kinds of things.
But YOLO and fuck it in the end lol.
Then again, I tend to play a bit safer these days if I can.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wanted to ask u several qn on your post leh.

1) why u vote mindy more pretty than ke le. Mindy jg certainly more power but in terms of look, no doubt ke le is younger and prettier.

2) is Mia's look really so cui? Will want to visit her once she is back. Nvr visit her b4 but I always associate her with Ling Si, as Mia used her number after Ling si left.She is another not so young JG master whose look is oso at 5/10 but JG seems to work on me.
1) Mindy more natural beauty and complexion is better. Anyway Mindy is no longer the same Mindy le ah, so she bye bye liao. Ke Le my number 1 now. Hahaha

2) For Mia, she lose to Mindy or Ke Le lah in term of looks. I got really luck one year when Mia, Ling Si and her sister gave me foursome JG massage. My cock never got soften for months. Hahahaha. Mia has nice white silky skin and her butt damn nice to squeeze. I would rotate Mia and Ke Le for JG.

However, Soda recently posted some sexy photo, see liao bth sia. But visit her 1 time, I can take Mia + Ke Le.
Old 18-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy-25.com/ni-ni-massage/

Is this girl new?
Old 18-08-2023, 11:14 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Tio lo.
Sometimes I also question my sanity for going for some services like BBBJ in the past especially since you know your fav ML does it to so many guys, the risks are how high?? Those that allow painting also, offers them to everyone. Even kissing, if they are suay enough (cuts, ulcers, bleeding while washing teeth etc) you can get all kinds of things.
Also a timely reminder for us to do our checks. Anyway, for new bros, good to research anonymous testing/screening. It is in this other section of sbf
Old 18-08-2023, 11:22 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Yup. But she is fully booked till Saturday afternoon when I texted her this morning
Old 18-08-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
I think her pair is real. It is not soft type but not hard either. It started to sag btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
With my 13 years of qionging experience…… I think Fairy’s NN is enhanced.
Old 18-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Lol to be honest I was like that too. Then when one day the mind is weak, went for BBBJ then kinda regretted it after. Sometimes the mind is still weak, but nowadays I guess I also a bit scared and don’t dare BBBJ rather have covered BJ. Less shiok but lesser worries.
Still remember back then there was a scare one of a popular ML got called out for potential STD and I visited her a few days prior. End up is false alarm but still went to do blood test at kelantan lane just to be clear of any worries…
Boss could not agree with you more, stop BBBJ and raw since the 2000s always did that in the 80s and 90s during those big health centre days, although always withdraw and come on boobs or face.
Old 18-08-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tio lo.
Looking at your post, I think I should just stick to GFE, massage and titfuck and Handjob. I'm quite happy with those liao

Aside from BBBJ and zhut zhut (can't help it, I love boobies) , I dunno why you guys want to "service" back by painting or fingering when its not a FJ, can enlighten?
Old 18-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1990 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
Looking at your post, I think I should just stick to GFE, massage and titfuck and Handjob. I'm quite happy with those liao

Aside from BBBJ and zhut zhut (can't help it, I love boobies) , I dunno why you guys want to "service" back by painting or fingering when its not a FJ, can enlighten?
Different people cock stand from different scenario...

Like when I paint and I see that she is really high with the CFM face, my cock can stand throughout.

Some people can stand with the ML just groping or licking the balls, not me.

TMT
Old 18-08-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
1) Mindy more natural beauty and complexion is better. Anyway Mindy is no longer the same Mindy le ah, so she bye bye liao. Ke Le my number 1 now. Hahaha

2) For Mia, she lose to Mindy or Ke Le lah in term of looks. I got really luck one year when Mia, Ling Si and her sister gave me foursome JG massage. My cock never got soften for months. Hahahaha. Mia has nice white silky skin and her butt damn nice to squeeze. I would rotate Mia and Ke Le for JG.

However, Soda recently posted some sexy photo, see liao bth sia. But visit her 1 time, I can take Mia + Ke Le.
Wat do u mean mindy no longer same mindy?

Wow so Mia nicer than ling si? Actually ling si, I can accept since only 100 bucks.

Agree Soda too ex. Not keen to try after getting her contact even not Easy to get last time.
Old 18-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wat do u mean mindy no longer same mindy?

Wow so Mia nicer than ling si? Actually ling si, I can accept since only 100 bucks.

Agree Soda too ex. Not keen to try after getting her contact even not Easy to get last time.
Yes. Verified by many bros, not the same Mindy anymore

Mia more demure but Ling Si more slutty. Anyway Ling Si also taken liao, got someone baoyang her already

Soda photo is too much, I bet now is hard to book her liao. Everyone chionging to punish her for showing too much neh neh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1