The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-04-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 2
Gumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of lightGumm is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirianlover93 View Post
Did anyone received any messages or calls from ML saying they refer by their 姐妹,or they took over another ML number with contacts
But when I ask them who is the ML they just said don’t know as it was arranged by the agent.
Lately I visited a few MLs in SLG but realized they just changed photos and have to discount 50%
The business of this ML must be very poor. Such that she has to resort to cold calling.

She needs to know that Singaporeans like to queue. The longer the queue, the more we want to queue.

Those without queue, we will never bother
Old 02-04-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited nicole recently. https://sglonelyguy-30.com/nicolemassage/

looks wise similar to pic, but skin is a bit dark (not as comparison to photo, general sense dark).
bubbly personality.
will offer you bottled water. She also offered me some breakfast as I went in the morning.

massage so-so

stated SN, but she's the kind that only strips enough to reveal her boobs, aka skirt on tank top on (pulled down during sensual).
her boob/body is nice tho. nips seems sensitive.
tried to roam south, she didn't stop me physically but asked what I'm doing, i still stayed down there a bit.

RTM: no, stays at mt sensual and im foot soldier, doesn't attract me enough for return visit.

On the ED subject, I've found doing cardio helps a lot . and yeah don't think about it too much.
Old 02-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-abby/

I know she’s most definitely MILF type, but I’m looking for a proper massage on proper massage bed with a good ending.

Saw a review that she’s very well maintained for her age, comparable to young girls.

Need help from bros who have tried her to confirm the above. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
On the ED subject, I've found doing cardio helps a lot . and yeah don't think about it too much.
Yes I second this. Constantly working out, sleeping well and drinking lots of water (average 3~4L per day is good) will be very good to your little brother. I think also when you are at it you have to be confident... cannot keep thinking you gonna shoot very quickly. Just my two cents, worked quite well on me physically and mentally
Old 02-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RTM: no, stays at mt sensual and im foot soldier, doesn't attract me enough for return visit.

Bro you literally advise doing cardio while saying you don't like to climb hills heh. I have always been a foot soldier and now I relish every step and incline I take to get to an ML.

I actually love that hill if there were any good ladies there now
Old 02-04-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
The business of this ML must be very poor. Such that she has to resort to cold calling.

She needs to know that Singaporeans like to queue. The longer the queue, the more we want to queue.

Those without queue, we will never bother
We only got ourselves to blame from the overhype. The last ML worth queuing for is Anan from JS gang, even recent Amei is not worth the hype IMHO.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh I went visit her today too. I find her rather cute, bubbly personality like you said it, and a great conversationalist. Her features are quite sharp, and very toned body - probably goes to gym regularly.

Yes she has boundaries, but can tell she's doing her best to make it a pleasant session within her limits.

As for massage wise, she did some back-stepping on my back which was rather good.

Overall quite nice, RTM = yes for me. YMMY & pls don't expect heavy sensuality.

On a side note, her bubbly personality reminded me of Tutu.

Quote:
Visited nicole recently. https://sglonelyguy-30.com/nicolemassage/

looks wise similar to pic, but skin is a bit dark (not as comparison to photo, general sense dark).
bubbly personality.
will offer you bottled water. She also offered me some breakfast as I went in the morning.

massage so-so

stated SN, but she's the kind that only strips enough to reveal her boobs, aka skirt on tank top on (pulled down during sensual).
her boob/body is nice tho. nips seems sensitive.
tried to roam south, she didn't stop me physically but asked what I'm doing, i still stayed down there a bit.

Old 02-04-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
We only got ourselves to blame from the overhype. The last ML worth queuing for is Anan from JS gang, even recent Amei is not worth the hype IMHO.
Amei is worth the hype for her 2nd stint purely because many others are just pure rubbish.
Her sensual is much more toned down this time round as she see there is no need to tire herself so much as she can commands a queue even at 130.
If she evers comes back again, expect more toned down service.
Old 02-04-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro you literally advise doing cardio while saying you don't like to climb hills heh. I have always been a foot soldier and now I relish every step and incline I take to get to an ML.

I actually love that hill if there were any good ladies there now
It means I need to set aside about 30min on the trip both ways in total walking from mrt. It's more about the travel time.

Last edited by poopdepoop; 02-04-2024 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Clarify
Old 02-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Oh I went visit her today too. I find her rather cute, bubbly personality like you said it, and a great conversationalist. Her features are quite sharp, and very toned body - probably goes to gym regularly.

Yes she has boundaries, but can tell she's doing her best to make it a pleasant session within her limits.

As for massage wise, she did some back-stepping on my back which was rather good.

Yeah I can see ppl going back for her, just not what I'm looking for. Highlighted the sn part cause I believe most of us still have expectations for sn. Agree it's a nice experience
Old 02-04-2024, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post

Thanks for the advice
Old 02-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatter View Post
Her BBBJ is also very good for me
Good suction

She looks pretty when I’m standing and she is sucking me below.
For me that’s her prettiest angle lol.

However she isn’t the type can go very deep like AnAn for example.

Will RTM when I crave for a nice BBBJ CIM

By the way $140 includes shower for u.
I think because she need to clean your tool throughly first. It makes sense

Tried her FJ , she was listed on for 280
Old 03-04-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Recently visited a ML and before that I asked if she is on code red she said No . During sensual I try to roam south and she said she was on code red 😡
Although they only provide SN but the thought of them having a pad makes me turn off.
She still said proudly “ 只是打飞机,来不来姨妈有啥关系”
I am not sure about other bros but that turn me off and she could just tell the truth. This type I will not return.
Photos quite heavily edited , short and small boobs.
Location - Area G
I am not going to mention name as I know if she happens to be some seniors regular I will kena zap 😴
Be a man la like ah gua want say don't dare say. You don't even have points to start with. Which ML?
Old 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Amei is worth the hype for her 2nd stint purely because many others are just pure rubbish.
Her sensual is much more toned down this time round as she see there is no need to tire herself so much as she can commands a queue even at 130.
If she evers comes back again, expect more toned down service.
Not sure if you all know abt extract fats they go through. Amei obviously went thru that. The unsmooth belly is the sign.

Last edited by rix6669; 03-04-2024 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-04-2024, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumminsDiesel View Post
Nina's listing is back up.
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/nina-massage/
Thanks bro! I keep in touch with her and already RTM

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1