The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
Capricor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
Originally Posted by View Post
When the gl reopen, the huge demands are back even with increase price which is most likely will, guys will still come!
I would consider it a fair deal if the price is increase to 200 a pop
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Quote:I would consider it a fair deal if the price is increase to 200 a pop
I dun think so boss. Do not encourage this $increase to happen. A lot of us with little pocket $ still like the prices to decrease instead. In this way, it will promote the business and have more guys to patronise the place.
Thanks.
Old 29-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
There's also talk about Kranji during the msian gals days just before PRCs become legal.
wondering how is DD now
Old 29-08-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wondering how is DD now
No hope to see her this year.
Old 29-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
All im saying is given the down time between now and when vaccine is available and effective... And with no unmanageable mutation in stains (which takes us to end next year or early 2022). There is quite sufficient time to rethink, redwploy the red light district.

Quite plausible.
wait for vaccine ... maybe another 6 months
Old 29-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
No hope to see her this year.
by that time she retired liao
Old 29-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
by that time she retired liao
Not surprise she already retire.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Not surprise she already retire.
siao liao lor...our dessert 🍮 gone
Old 29-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

This govt intelligence is appalling. Bunch of blithering idiots.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
siao liao lor...our dessert 🍮 gone
Can only hope by then she still around.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Still buffer me that hour Long hair cuts, massage and spa are allowed to open but yet a controlled environment like legal prostitution are not allowed.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
This is my take, the draconic lockdown of Geylang is over excessive and no logic.

What's the point of all the current restrictions on reminding businesses claiming them having major concerns of close proximity when the trains are jam packed in the morning, food court, hawker center are jam packed as well. Vivo city is flooded with people.

What is the bloody difference. What is the farking point closing pubs and nightspot??

Agree. Won’t be voting for this bunch next time
Old 29-08-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

The stupid problem is foreign worker u see how they crowd geylang....u need another lockdown just to let these fw fark around...they alrrady fark up aingapore with the moat covid cases. .

Quote:

Old 30-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You're right. There isn't a point. All these closures are ideologically motivated and entirely unjustifiable from a public health perspective. It is well known that a technocratic and STEM obsessed country like Singapore woukd have a government that doesn't give a shit about entertainment and leisure, and would love to literally make the slogan of Singapore being a CLEAN AND FINE CITY true.

The way they've handled the economic fallout of this pandemic, plus their wholesale selling out of the nightlife and leisure entertainment/events industry in Singapore is going to cost them a lot of votes in future. Don't think the bosses and business associations have no political clout or that they won't remember a grudge.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

The same group of idiots that came out with the after 1030pm rule to stop alcoholic drink selling.

And the fark things with the restricted sales of alcoholic beverages was caused by FT rioting. Why the fark are Singaporean paying the price for this govt incompetence.

I will never vote these bastards.

And that Mr pinky is looking more and more like an ape now.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 391 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The same group of idiots that came out with the after 1030pm rule to stop alcoholic drink selling.

And the fark things with the restricted sales of alcoholic beverages was caused by FT rioting. Why the fark are Singaporean paying the price for this govt incompetence.

I will never vote these bastards.

And that Mr pinky is looking more and more like an ape now.
maybe they will take this chance to kill off GL completely. just like the retarded 1030pm alcohol policy. blanket cover and ask all parties to suck it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1