The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2024, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
I start of my chionging in hc centers ...... 20 overyears ago ....then proceed to street stander in gl , then fl ..... i was never into GL Cat50 or Cat150 then ..... HC and ML u will have element of surprise and exploration ..u never know what u getting .... Gl are direct release of lust ... and the Gl of cat 50 have no service to begin with during the early days of chionging .... just fk and go ..... no kissing or foreplay involved .... so am now retired mode for GL....but still go to find Ml with looks and skill....for a tired body .....most importantly .... enjoy what you can afford , be it FL ,ML or Spa or massage ....
Old 06-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Doric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDoric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why visit ML when Geylang Cheaper

ML or geylang, at least can see face first very good.
Some FLs even cheaper, but go already then see totally diff from pics.
Old 08-03-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting discussion.

GL vs ML.
But how about say Dome 1 FLs?
I know it's harder to compare as the GL and ML girls are usually here for a longer period of time so it's easier to build a "long term relationship" with them compared to FLs who are here barely for a month at a time, and no confirmation that they would return again for another stint.

For me, I started in GL (when it was still $40) HAHAHA
I guess I am showing my age here, but at the time, it was a quick bang and go, and I vaguely recall that most shops were not strict time keepers as long as you kept to your time. And even then I did not really get to the point where I RTF enough to build any form of relationship with any of the GL WLs. For me GL has always been a pump and go place, sort of like an automated car wash, results are similar, but the process was mechanical.

I have tried several MLs, I do avoid shops and try to go to their apartments. While I do draw a line for massage with happy ending and a day where I feel like fucking outside. I have a regular ML I go to and while it's still a transaction, we cannot deceive ourselves as long as money is involved - it's a transaction. You do feel like it is more personalised, and especially for those in their own places, as long as there is no customer after you, they don't really care about the time as long as they some how take a fancy to you.
With that point, if they do take a fancy to you, then there is no boundary as to what they might allow for you to do. But like I said, I do try to draw a line between ML and FL.

For Dome 1, I don't believe in paying Dome 3 or local prices, however I do miss the old days of reasonable MY CKT FL prices, I have RTF a couple which I did take a fancy to, but only for a good fuck and when you go back, they do remember you (as long as you've been sorta decent to them) and again, while it is still a transaction, you do feel the difference between pump and go versus a more personalised service.

Just my thoughts.
Old 08-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Auxerre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAuxerre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have tried most forms of commercial sex, Domes, GL, MLs, street girls.
End up prefer ktv as sex is not primary, but it is more expensive, though good when with friends and such.
Even go ktv alone.
A bit out of topic but just an example of what I feel is how we select according to the best feel for us or mood then.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

GL should be better pump and go at $40?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 10-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 1
Ggspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgspa2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I am puzzled why brothers can spend hundred to unlock massage ladies. for a handjob or boob job (excluding entrance fee))which is done in a rush compared to Geylang where the girls are naked and can blow or fuck for $60 n above??

Do brothers regret the money after the deed or I am missing something here
GL ask u to faster fire and fuck off, even if 5min finish the deed, no need unlock.

ML need to test the limits and how good are you with words.. more exciting that way.. 😐
Old 10-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Main reason is not want to get spotted

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 10-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 20
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Most ML go for full timing or slightly more. Maybe can bring them out if you can afford more. FL nowadays, 60 mins become 30 mins and ask you FO after that. DIY better than FL, esp their face cmi, lol!
Old 12-03-2024, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Why some ML totally don't shower one?

After attending to one customer, they didn't shower and go attend another customer

So dirty
Old 12-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Cylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't know if any others feel the same, after gl just feels weird, like nothing happened, still need to release.
Old 13-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxerre View Post
Have tried most forms of commercial sex, Domes, GL, MLs, street girls.
End up prefer ktv as sex is not primary, but it is more expensive, though good when with friends and such.
Even go ktv alone.
A bit out of topic but just an example of what I feel is how we select according to the best feel for us or mood then.
Agreed about the ktv
Used to go BS and 情歌 followed by LT, those were the days
Too bad nowaday ktv ex, girl tip ex, girl cmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylus View Post
Don't know if any others feel the same, after gl just feels weird, like nothing happened, still need to release.
I believe it is due to emotion emptiness
Old 13-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Archons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArchons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
Agreed about the ktv
Used to go BS and 情歌 followed by LT, those were the days
Too bad nowaday ktv ex, girl tip ex, girl cmi
Agree on those were the days, but when I started, only have BS and XSH.
情歌 already closed.
Also a ktv in joo chiat with viets, you not shy, hj in room, some even more daring.
Old 13-03-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So can do 3X GL = 1 ML?
ML always the pictures not accurate.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 14-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

ML mostly quite old in 30s compared to GL though.. n tip to strip. Peel each layer…

One bro suggest I go for $300 FJ !!!! Cos most worth it! My jaw drop
Old 14-03-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 15
Cylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCylus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post

I believe it is due to emotion emptiness
Not that, maybe I like to lie in bed and smoke a while after but cannot in gl.
Sometimes if a routine gets disrupted, can feel like whole thing different.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1