The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-10-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Last round she came few days and gone. 好可惜啊. Good now she back! Pretty IMHO 我认为她人漂亮, 胸部也OK. 魔鬼屋? 因为我们都是色鬼.
Hahahaha i dont understand a single word she say.. i ask is it first time here no respond.. so i didnt know she was here before.. kinda pity cause she does have a cute and syt look.. just cant get thru to her on communication hahaha
Old 06-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tomwelling is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Madonna from Emmanuelle.

OKT= 10/10(smooth, fast efficient)
Looks=6.5/10
Boobs= 7.5/10
Body=7/10
BBBJ= 1/10 (licked a few times and always changed to handjob)
GFE= 6/10 (cuddled a bit)
CIM= NA (didn't want to do a proper BJ, in the end cum in hand)
Massage= NA( didn't want to massage because oil downstairs)
Went to shower after 1st shot, then she started changing. I asked her why changing. She said she thought finish. Tell her suppose to be 2 shot. Then she said okay okay. Sorry. Communication duck and chicken. But can tell from vibes not very good.

Rtf: definitely not.
Old 06-10-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is pegasus still around?
Old 06-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
doedoe31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
Last round she came few days and gone. 好可惜啊. Good now she back! Pretty IMHO 我认为她人漂亮, 胸部也OK. 魔鬼屋? 因为我们都是色鬼.
Hi Mr No Balls... saw my friend zap U?

Cheers

John Doe
Old 06-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba23 View Post
Is pegasus still around?
wanted to book clara from thai pegasus but no response i think should be shutdown mode
Old 06-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Its a rainy day and i was looking for some warmth... a good warm pussy wrapped around my dick felt like a good idea =)

I wanted to RTF nana but sadly she went back already. Bro paradise gave me palmy whom i was assured gave very good service. Didnt feel like going to Kamleng and having counter staff scan my IC. Which i figured where most of the other decent looking girls are. so i decided to give it a shot... well actually 2 shots =).

Palmy is a tall girl with a good body, her butt is those perky type. if she arches her back you can probably balance a coke can on her butt. and being a butt man myself i couldnt tear my hands away from them. she cheekily told me to stop molesting her or she was gonna molest me back! happyily she lead me to the "hongnam" by my erect cock.

bath time is fun time i always say, and a girl who bathes with you is a good girl i always say. sometimes the girl ask u bathe on your own and that usually dampens the mood, well for me anyway.

foreplay was good her boobs are not big but very suitable for her frame, 100% natural and womanly. i enjoyed kissing her she kisses back but her tongue remains in her mouth so i had to slowly coax her out hahaha. shaved below, i enjoyed her pussy which smelled nice and tasted even better.
i couldnt wait to fuck her doggy style as i was eyeing her ass since i saw her. switched from doggy to missionary and back to doggy before pulling out and cumming all over that nice ass.

i am not as young as i used to be but she made me horny for round 2 and long story short, for second round i just made her ride me while i enjoyed the view, she was high as well as she hugged me and nibbled on my ear telling me to fuck her harder in thai. A gentleman always accedes to a ladies request so i gave her my all upwards thrusting her till she was practically whimpering. she came together with me, god only knows if it was an act, if she was acting she should be given the oscar awards!

another good gem by bro paradise, safe and discreet location. very recommended.

Last edited by merelyevil; 06-10-2017 at 11:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 9
Alibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlibaba23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbie123 View Post
wanted to book clara from thai pegasus but no response i think should be shutdown mode
Eh same here!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 8
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=667937

Had a session with this cutie, Niuniu of Sex Senses.
She resembles the bottom photo most with her standout ass, ample n in good shape.
Cut the story short, Niuniu is a pleasant lady who obliged to most requests except for one thing, her nose was done only recently so bros who likes to kiss and french aggresively, please dont be too kanchiong n hit her nose as it will cause her pain and discomfort. Slow n steady, Niuniu will be fine and obliging. Some customers dont understand her simple english explanation and thought she was trying to avoid kissing.
Finished my 2 shots via CIM after a long doggie bang with a simple massage given during rest.
Overall she is worth the damage.
A 8/10 in my opinion cos her photos do her justice compared to her live looks, she is quite young and her body is in good shape with natural bust and has a good attitude.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to find patty from RP but okt says not working today.

In the end went for Niuniu from SS after seeing the review from KOC88 a few pages back.

Niuniu looks better in real life, is definitely one syt with a tight syt body. Not for big boobs lover thou.

Her attitude is pleasant and willing to please at fj. Did a normal bbbj(Had better) Ride in cowgirl for quite a long time before changing position.

However did not get to paint her as her pussy appears super sensitive. I did finger her gently and slowly before fj and she really twitch with my finger's movement and got wet really quickly too. Showing she is indeed very sensitive.

No KY gel used for fj as she was already wet. Good experience!

Thanks SEXSENSE okt for the quick replies too. And add on, the location is quite discreet too.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi location central or east?
Old 06-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Gary View Post
Pimai TheRegentLust

Looks 8/10 babyface , looks younger than stated age, feels almost like cute neighbour you have next door.

Body 9/10 Skinny but no overly so. Lean and supple body

Boobs 9/10 B cup. Pointy nips that make me want to lick those tight buds

Shower 8/10 standard shower. But she whispered how much she wanted to play with my cock just before turning the water off. Provoke me to grab and french her once we are out of the shower.

Frenching 8/10 Very aggressive kisser

Cat bath + BBBJ 9/10 Pushed me to sit on the bed , she lightly rain kisses and licks over everywhere of my body before turning full attention onto my cock. I will say she is one for oral pleasure. The lusty purrs and moans she made while relentlessly sucking my cock , really feels like AV experience on TV. So hot that I made her stop incase I bth and blow a load into her mouth

FJ 10/10 She asked what position I want - Super service oriented lor. I told her whichever made her more comfortable. She then climbed onto me , and lowered herself riding me reverse cowgirl style. This girl really can ride, stamina no joke. Told her I want to fuck her doggy style , and she complied very quickly - Very accommodating , wont black face. When I tug her hips to myself to sink my 2IC into her completely, she grind and rub her wet pussy against myself. Made me fuck her even faster. I think she could feel that my thrustings were getting frantic, she cheekily turn back and ask if I want to CIM. Who am i to reject such a fine lady ?

GFE 9/10 Super responsive body that got my blood pumping high.The first time I felt as though I was banging a gf.

RTF Pimai, cos can't get enough of her cute "fun-size" body and tight love-hole. Need to get it outta my system before can try new girls.

She is a horny mom ... several fr already but surprisingly tell me not many customers.

This time I chose to just lie back and enjoy her BBBJ, which was really good, not just the usual sucking; she also worked her tongue, treating my dick like the best ice cream she ever tasted. I was wrong to say she's inexperienced based on first visit!

I requested FJ positions that allowed deep thrusting into her like cowgirl and scissors. She asked to use some KY, which is fine, else might be painful for her. Funny thing happened when she cum, her pussy tightened and pulled the cd off, remaining lodged inside her. Panic for a while, wondering where it went

Fully sextisfied... only regret is that comms was quite chicken n duck. But for quickie, no need talk so much
Old 06-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aknike92 View Post
Wanted to find patty from RP but okt says not working today.

In the end went for Niuniu from SS after seeing the review from KOC88 a few pages back.

Niuniu looks better in real life, is definitely one syt with a tight syt body. Not for big boobs lover thou.

Her attitude is pleasant and willing to please at fj. Did a normal bbbj(Had better) Ride in cowgirl for quite a long time before changing position.

However did not get to paint her as her pussy appears super sensitive. I did finger her gently and slowly before fj and she really twitch with my finger's movement and got wet really quickly too. Showing she is indeed very sensitive.

No KY gel used for fj as she was already wet. Good experience!

Thanks SEXSENSE okt for the quick replies too. And add on, the location is quite discreet too.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
shotgun1230 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR on Wazy from TRL

Last minute booking and bro sk gives quick response. I was late due to traffic jam and he also accommodating. Thumbs up.

Look: discount a bit from photoshop photo.
Body: slim, nice ass. Not for boob lover. Not very tanned skin tone but not fair either
BBBJ: she scores on bbbj. Slow teasing and long DT. Very good.
Paint: allow. Did 69.
Fj: she can ride wildly. Tight pussy. No use KY.
Cim: can. And she swallowed my 2nd shot CIM!!

Overall very hardworking lady and good service. Very patient even when my 2nd shot CIM took quite long time. Said she 1st time to Sg.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDZY View Post
PM-ed you
Old 06-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thank youu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1