The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...

Most men, me included, can be blur and not so observant till something tips us off. Ya, unless the lady wants to flaunt or is rather liberal and open, some will be able to hide their assets rather well. Not even a sight of cleveage or a ZG of their panty or even bra strap, that's why when a moment like that becomes a permanent printing in our big head that will send during current to the little head.
Old 24-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Most men, me included, can be blur and not so observant till something tips us off. Ya, unless the lady wants to flaunt or is rather liberal and open, some will be able to hide their assets rather well. Not even a sight of cleveage or a ZG of their panty or even bra strap, that's why when a moment like that becomes a permanent printing in our big head that will send during current to the little head.
yeah man, that's why the photo and the peep through the gown cutting is imprinted in me, triggering the curiosity further...
Old 24-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

It was largely uneventful after the wedding dinner as they invited us for housewarming - nothing much to wow about through the usual helping out. In my memory Jamie was only wearing a tee and denim shorts but it was those loose type that did not even make out much of her butt - somehow in my mind she chose to hide all her assets and is probably carried over due to her upbringing.

Fastforwarding myself to an unlikely situation that somehow got me helping her out through an uncomfortable scenario for her.

Out of the house on an excuse of a dinner outing with colleagues, I met up with an ex-girlfriend that I was still on friendly terms with - one of the rarities in my life somehow. Both of us were comfortable with each other and we still do the occasional touches, but at least for me I did what I could to not step boundaries. And yes, this ex-gf (let's call her Sheryl) is married but without kids.

It was common for both of us to exchange life topics and such and being opportunistic me I just do my little assurances and gentle touches just to keep ourselves close - I guess you guys know that's a psychological thing right? Anyway we had dinner, and drinks (not a lot since I cannot be drunk by the time I'm home), and before we knew it it was around 10.30pm. I walked Sheryl to the MRT station and as we walked along Clarke Quay, something (or someone) caught me at the corner of my eye.

I saw someone, or at least a vague silhouette of a lady that I was supposed to know. She was sitting with another guy (ok she sitting he standing) with finished bottles on the table. It does seem she had half a glass of beer while the other guy was holding onto a glass of wine. He does seem to lean close to the lady, but somehow it felt the lady was not comfortable.

Oh wait. I stared harder.

Is that Jamie?
Old 24-02-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more updates
Old 24-02-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laloga1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

reminds me of someone haha
Old 24-02-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yawiji51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is something i agree with
Old 24-02-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laloga1981 View Post
and who might that be?
Old 25-02-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Nice story! Can't wait to read the next installment!
Old 25-02-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
song2ganbalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laloga1981 View Post
Remind you of yawiji51
Old 25-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2ganbalai View Post
Remind you of yawiji51
dunno what u mean
Old 26-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
dunno what u mean
Just ignore them and continue your story.
Old 26-02-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 2
babybanana is one of the Best!babybanana is one of the Best!babybanana is one of the Best!

Nice story.
Old 26-02-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
greatsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who that someone haha
Old 26-02-2023, 08:04 PM
New Samster

porem1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 26-02-2023, 08:05 PM
New Samster

porem1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1