The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

My other female colleagues also feel that the doctor is rather chiko. But most of the married ones don't mind him. In fact one of my married colleague also noticed that he had an erection while examining her. So one day, she purposely went to consult him about some procedures to tighten her vagina after birth.

It was a lengthy consultation as he asked her many questions as to why she wanted the procedure and asked for detailed account of her sex life. Finally he asked her to remove her panties and lie on the examination couch. When he stood up and walked towards the couch, my colleague said she noticed that he was already aroused. And he took a long time to examine her vagina using his fingers to poke her and asking her many times whether she felt any sensation. My naughty colleague felt shiok but kept saying she felt nothing. So he kept poking her until she was dripping wet. Then finally he stopped and suggested that she waited for few more months before making any decision since she had just given birth.

So you see, most of the married women in our company like to consult him whenever we are not well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Is it really true, sis ?? He touched ur private parts so sensually ?? Did he require u to strip completely or jus the way u described above, sis ?...I am sure there are female doctors, why do u choose to go to tis male one ??

Did ur female collics who went to him for their check-up, hv to strip like the way u did, sis ?
Old 22-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
I am not the bashful sort and found the whole incident rather amusing especially seeing that the doctor was sporting an erection that was screaming to be released from his pants. Besides, the doctor was quite good looking and his manners were quite charming.
very curious. why no female nurse in the room when the male doc was examining u har?
Old 22-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
addthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
very curious. why no female nurse in the room when the male doc was examining u har?
Haha just read these stories with a pinch of salt
Old 22-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 22
jesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjesterem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bros, actually some of the stories here are also true. My wife always shared her experiences with me after she came home from her check ups.

Once at a pvt clinic, a female doctor.She was curious as to why my wife gets wet easily. The doctor was just using cotton buds to clean up her outer labias, my wife told me the sensation was the same as when my tongue was doing her labias when we ML. So, she cant stop the high feeling, thought about us ML and she got wet.

To her surprise the female doc asked her just that, "Is that how your husband ML to you?" My wife shyly nodded her head. The doc just sighed and told her, her husband will will not do that to her. hee hee
Old 22-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am not the bashful sort and found the whole incident rather amusing especially seeing that the doctor was sporting an erection that was screaming to be released from his pants. Besides, the doctor was quite good looking and his manners were quite charming.
Quote:
My other female colleagues also feel that the doctor is rather chiko. But most of the married ones don't mind him. In fact one of my married colleague also noticed that he had an erection while examining her. So one day, she purposely went to consult him about some procedures to tighten her vagina after birth.

It was a lengthy consultation as he asked her many questions as to why she wanted the procedure and asked for detailed account of her sex life. Finally he asked her to remove her panties and lie on the examination couch. When he stood up and walked towards the couch, my colleague said she noticed that he was already aroused. And he took a long time to examine her vagina using his fingers to poke her and asking her many times whether she felt any sensation. My naughty colleague felt shiok but kept saying she felt nothing. So he kept poking her until she was dripping wet. Then finally he stopped and suggested that she waited for few more months before making any decision since she had just given birth.

So you see, most of the married women in our company like to consult him whenever we are not well.
TQ v. much, sis, for answering the enquiries n sharing wif us wat u know so promptly ! ...u r another very nice gal too !!...its always steaming to read wat ur write in tis forum which is full of details ...wow !..so, its so happening in the examining room of the clinic !!...OMG, women nowadays are so notti n dare to sexually tease the guys in all the ways they can find.....din know auditors oso can be so horny one...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Have shared this incident with Brother Rickey before but since there is a thread on this...I just post it here. The incident is actually quite similar to Sister luv2suck's. My wife will be going back to him again for annual checkup this Friday.

This happened a year back. Her company changed their medical consultancy so all the staffs have to go through a compulsory medical checkout.
The doctor is quite an elderly man…according to her, everything went as usual at first, he asked her those general questions like family history, drugs allergy then took her blood pressure etc etc. He then asked her to go over to the bed, get undressed and laid on the bed and wait for him to perform Pap smear test for her. My wife did as she was told when she laid on the bed; Then the nurse told my wife that she has to strap up her legs. My wife is ok with the idea and found it rather kinky especially when she was being down just like those girls in the AV movies. After the doctor got his sample, he told my wife that he was going to insert two of his gloved fingers (with ky) inside her pussy to check for any abnormalities. She said that he is very detailed and skillful in his examination but the main point was the way his fingers maneuvered when they were inside her pussy; he wasn’t even fingering her and his fingers were inside for less than 10 to 15 secs but he still managed to aroused her and she was starting to get wet. She was so worried that she will moan during the examination that she used her hand to cover her mouth.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ownya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a friend who's working as a gyne and he opened his own clinic. There's alot of pussies which he sees and at times feels like checking out the breast and penetrating them but most of the case they couldn't as their hubby is with them or it's for normal check-up so there inst any reason to put them to sleep.

However when it comes to abortion, my friend will go all the way to check out the breast and even have a good fuck before beginning his surgery as you'll need to put your patient to sleep before the surgery. Right after that they won't know what happened.

May sound bad but it's the truth especially when it comes to private gyne as some did not practice to have a nurse with them throughout the surgery.
Old 29-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
I have a friend who's working as a gyne and he opened his own clinic. There's alot of pussies which he sees and at times feels like checking out the breast and penetrating them but most of the case they couldn't as their hubby is with them or it's for normal check-up so there inst any reason to put them to sleep.

However when it comes to abortion, my friend will go all the way to check out the breast and even have a good fuck before beginning his surgery as you'll need to put your patient to sleep before the surgery. Right after that they won't know what happened.

May sound bad but it's the truth especially when it comes to private gyne as some did not practice to have a nurse with them throughout the surgery.
I'm sure your friend is not a doctor in Singapore.
Old 30-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ownya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
I'm sure your friend is not a doctor in Singapore.
Haha nope, Malaysian
Old 30-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bifantasy27 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

So the question is to all the lady samsters.....................WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET TOUCHED WHILE A DOCTOR EXAMINING YOU??..........................once in a while i think what the gals are thinking when i m checking them...............i m always nervous, though excited a lot if i see a pretty female as my patient....................
Old 15-10-2013, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ipoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting thread........ any more experiences to share?
Old 05-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
pasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who have done sales jobs, I'm sure you are well trained to spot the weaker willed customers or the big pay check. I believe the medical professions are the same in this regards.

I often accompany my gfs to see doctors when they are sick and there are often differing procedures from GPs. For the sg gfs, almost all were never taken advantaged off. I think the doctors know that there is a higher risk of the girl complaining. All except for one, where she is kinda of meek kind and can bully type. One time after going out with me for the whole day and skipping classes, we went to a clinic quite late in the evening to keng mc for the day. I was around in the consultation room and the male doctor ask her to lift up her top but was wearing a bra. I was quite shock and not too happy about it back then as she was one my first few gfs and was kinda possessive when I was young. After the consultation and the relief that she gotten her MC, I quizzed her if it was normal that the doctor ask her to lift up her top. She told me sometimes, but only one time the doctor ask her to remove bra. But because most of the time she go and see doctor is to keng mc, will not dare to defy the doctor. Subsequent sg gfs when go see doctors, keng mc at least with me around, doctor never ask to lift up top.

But experience with my PRC ex gfs was quite different. 1 is really quite chio and were together for quite some time. First time I go with her see doctor keng mc, I was quite shocked already. Doctor ask her to lift up the top and listen with the stet on her boobs. But really knn listen very long, listen left then right then left then right. Because she really have fair skin like most other PRC and C cup boobs on small thin frame. Then he slip the stet under the bra and try to expose more nipple by moving the stet down. But she has more outward pointing nipple and not like some girl, where the bra only covers a bit more from where the position of the nipple is. After that I asked her if that always happens, she told me yah, quite often have to remove bra also. But on 2 occasions with different doctors (keng mc cannot always go to same one), when I was in the room with her, the doctor ask her to remove her bra. One of them even come up with a cock excuse and tell me, your gf have big breast and the bra push up, so cannot listen to her lungs clearly. Need to check more clearly. I was thinking to myself that you just want to see her boobs.

But the worst case with this gf was when she really have lung infection and had to go cdc to check if have tb. Part of the tests was to have chest xray. Last time I just think lan lan, who call people be doctor. He want see and touch a bit, nothing we can do. But went cdc, both of us need to do chest xray, in case I also affected. So she go in first, followed by me next. The xray tech was 2 young boys. The room was quite big and the changing area was a corner covered from the tech room with a screen on that side. Once I go in I can see my gf putting on her bra and clothes from the opened door side. And the gown was on the other side of the room. The male tech that opened the room can also see her putting on her clothes. I was thinking, how come the gown is not with her besides the changing screen. That means she must have been topless from the machine to the changing screen where she left her clothes. After that when I ask her, I can't remember now whether it was the tech did not give her the gown, or told her that the image was not clear with the gown and must remove. Anyway she was topless in the room with the 2 boys looking at her. But I think they may not have gotten a good view, she may have used her hands to cover her nipples and she told me that they came out of the room and 'help' her with with the posture. The hands must tuck behind the back like chicken wings. Then I'm sure the 2 tech boys got a pretty good look at her breasts and nipples from up close. This one really lugi.
Old 05-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasted View Post
But the worst case with this gf was when she really have lung infection and had to go cdc to check if have tb. Part of the tests was to have chest xray. Last time I just think lan lan, who call people be doctor. He want see and touch a bit, nothing we can do. But went cdc, both of us need to do chest xray, in case I also affected. So she go in first, followed by me next. The xray tech was 2 young boys. The room was quite big and the changing area was a corner covered from the tech room with a screen on that side. Once I go in I can see my gf putting on her bra and clothes from the opened door side. And the gown was on the other side of the room. The male tech that opened the room can also see her putting on her clothes. I was thinking, how come the gown is not with her besides the changing screen. That means she must have been topless from the machine to the changing screen where she left her clothes. After that when I ask her, I can't remember now whether it was the tech did not give her the gown, or told her that the image was not clear with the gown and must remove. Anyway she was topless in the room with the 2 boys looking at her. But I think they may not have gotten a good view, she may have used her hands to cover her nipples and she told me that they came out of the room and 'help' her with with the posture. The hands must tuck behind the back like chicken wings. Then I'm sure the 2 tech boys got a pretty good look at her breasts and nipples from up close. This one really lugi.
You mean these days they allow all male techs to take xray for females? Don't think they got to see anything cos the gown covers pretty well all around.
Old 05-02-2015, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
Goton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice and interesting thread for reading up
Old 05-02-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=pasted;12579720
I often accompany my gfs to see doctors when they are sick and there are often differing procedures from GPs. For the sg gfs, almost all were never taken advantaged off. I think the doctors know that there is a higher risk of the girl complainin

That means she must have been topless from the machine to the changing screen where she left her clothes. After that when I ask her, I can't remember now whether it was the tech did not give her the gown, or told her that the image was not clear with the gown and must remove. Anyway she was topless in the room with the 2 boys looking at her. .[/QUOTE]

Are you sure????

Stethoscope listen from t back under the shirt unless ur gf all hunchback n can't listen.
Can't remember when was t last time listen frm t front.

N where got so stupid, t doctor touch touch n adjust t bra n boobs until he can listen t best?

N chest x ray is free for all n all women go topless for X-ray technicians to enjoy? U might as well say they video all t topless gers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1