The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chit Beer

On a river island north of Bangkok, a small bar helped lead a home-brewing rebellion:

Chit Beer
Koh Kret, 11120
Thailand

If anyone visits or have visited the bar, we'd be grateful if you'd share your experience. Thank you!
Old 04-08-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Amazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAmazingguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chit Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerky View Post
On a river island north of Bangkok, a small bar helped lead a home-brewing rebellion:

Chit Beer
Koh Kret, 11120
Thailand

If anyone visits or have visited the bar, we'd be grateful if you'd share your experience. Thank you!
how the travel route to the island like ? is it a tourist infested area ?
Old 04-08-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 11
cena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycena deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berzerky View Post

Chit Beer
Koh Kret, 11120
Thailand

is it like the craft beer in bangkok, whereby they customised the beer taste ?
Old 05-08-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazingguy View Post
how the travel route to the island like ? is it a tourist infested area ?
I found three commuting tips online:
Chit Beer is located on Ko Kret. Access is by small ferries at Wat Sanam Nuea temple at a cost of 2 baht per person. Car parking is available at several private car parks next to the temple. We paid 50 baht to park our car for the day.
Get a/c bus 505 from Lumphini Park (TBH 25 one way), get off at last stop Pak Kret market. Turn left and walk to the first road, turn right and walk 10 min easy until the end and you will find the pier with the boat to Koh Kret TBH 2. Not the quickest option but certainly the cheapest. Enjoy!
Green line operates to Pakret during workdays and from there in 10 minutes walking can reach ferry to ko kret.
During weekends express boats stop a Nothaburi. From there you can a) rent a speed boat b) reach the ferry pier via bus or taxi
I have not been there myself so I'm excited to hear about your experiences.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cena View Post
is it like the craft beer in bangkok, whereby they customised the beer taste ?
Just saying again that I've never been there and was waiting to hear from brothers and sisters who may go or have visited. Here's what I found online about their beers:
After a hot sweaty walk, we end the day at Chit Beer to cool ourselves down with a couple pint craft beer! The place is packed with locals. Love the rose beer, the beer cost between 100 to 150 baht. Nice ambiance, nice live band music and nice beer!
All the beers are really good. The place is packed all the time. You can easily spend the day to tour around koh kret and chill out after going around the island here. Good musician band, vibe and food!
Ended our walk around Koh Kret at Chit Beer. Place was packed with locals on a Sunday evening. We were offered a few beer samples to taste before we make our drink choice. Black Cat IPA was my favorite beer, the Saison being a close second.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1