The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-12-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I don't know your taste. But I find current girls Zacha, Bow-R, Far, Rose, Min pretty. Most had kid already though if that's your concern. Quite a few of the other girls I've tried left already. But I think you should head down and take a look. There are plenty of them available at 7pm.

Min is very pretty with long slender legs. But boobs are small.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
these days, so many shops poorly managed. mai chan, momo, pretty, and ones around soi24/1. girls have high turnover rate as any of the prettier ones can make more in ktvs or freelancing and don't need to sit around and wait all day for potential customers. some girls if lucky may make 2-3K baht a day but have to sit for 8-9 hours.

walking around these areas, haven't seen many stunners for long time. plus many girl have baby damage, loose pussy feel. only one time many months ago in thonglor a couple chiobus no baby, tight feeling. but then they went back to work in ktvs.

better solution is to go online these days, try to get some girls line or instagram before coming, but risk bait/switch. also I tried local thai clubs and ktvs, intramara area, phra khanong random side sois, some japanese snack bar and clubs. some girls there are very pretty, but dabao difficult haha
When I went to Mai Chan, the selection is very limited. Also, the service is ymmv, you really need to get the girl into the mood to satisfy you. Momo is also ymmv, I frequent them alot for their SYTs. This time I had a great time with Nong, she's excellent.

Those neglected MPs along Soi24 also have random gems. Pick the hungry girls and you will have a good time. I head to Butterfly mainly because of their raw girls. And their regular girls can also provide an acceptable level of service. if you can speak Thai, it is easier to pick up girls from the side bars.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Min is very pretty with long slender legs. But boobs are small.
That's fine for me, I'm not a boobs person. I prefer a girl who is pretty, chatty and active during the session. Unfortunately, Min doesn't (haven't) accept raw. I like tan skin girls, so I got more choices.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeditan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by oreochcolate View Post
Mama Yok is still there (at The Pimp). Recently received her invite to go back.
Is Mama Yok still there. Didnt get any response to my messages lately.
Old 28-12-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x2003leo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I just tried Lisa, Rose and Zacha this week. Lisa's photo is heavily filtered. But Rose and Zacha is still ok, not too much difference. I've also seen Opor and Crazy, both are filtered, I might try Opor, but not Crazy.

The mamas are very good to me at this shop cuz I'm a regular. They will intro the raw or new girls to me as priority. There are some girls not in the website, and some of the "non-raw" girls can do raw when the mama tells them to. Conclusion: make friends with the mamas.
Bro, Rose boobs are big right? I know it's enhanced but is it soft or very hard? Much thanks
Old 28-12-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeditan View Post
Heard she left the Pimp. Dont know where she went to. Maybe retired. She made alot of money over the years.
Old 28-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
TonWm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes bro yok,left pimp last year already
Old 29-12-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2003leo View Post
Bro, Rose boobs are big right? I know it's enhanced but is it soft or very hard? Much thanks
Her boobs are hard.
Old 29-12-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeditan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonWm View Post
yes bro yok,left pimp last year already
Pity. She provided good service and we go way back tho we haven't been back for a year.lots of great memories. Any recommendations for an alternate Mamasan to ask for in the same mould from those Pimp regulars?
Old 29-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
TonWm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pity. She provided good service and we go way back tho we haven't been back for a year.lots of great memories. Any recommendations for an alternate Mamasan to ask for in the same mould from those Pimp regulars?
We have quite alot of new mamasan now.For new mamasan/papasan i recommend atom,garfield,noon,tae
Old 29-12-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Her boobs are hard.
Yeah bro, but Rose's nipples are quite soft. Loved to suck/lick/rub them and hear her moaning as she says her nips are sensitive...haha. Anway, continued with doing her nips and her moans really turned me.
Old 29-12-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Just tried her, amazing service. Probably one of the best you can find in the area. Went in DFK started as soon as she dropped her things, went overboard with everything while stripping then proceeded to fuck her right there in a few positions, end up cip in doggy. Didn't even shower lol. Again, wanted her to do the massage with the cum still in her pussy, but she went on to wash off a bit . Ok, came back with still some left inside for the massage. Endless gfe service + providing DFK throughout until overtime lol ...

Next time she gonna do the massage without washing away the cum.
Yeah bro, Zacha is really enthusiastic and as you said she provided lots of DFKs plus her bbbjs also top-notched. Got a new room with a large round shaped jacuzzi and did 1st round inside (always wanted to cip gals in a tub, finally dream came true...haha) came during cowgirl. Wanted to support her more and opted for 2nd round after massage (her massage skills also very good). Same as earlier, cip when she cowgirled me, her banging action made me feel damn shook sia. Bros, if have chance, should really try her out before she leaves.
Old 29-12-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Yeah bro, Zacha is really enthusiastic and as you said she provided lots of DFKs plus her bbbjs also top-notched. Got a new room with a large round shaped jacuzzi and did 1st round inside (always wanted to cip gals in a tub, finally dream came true...haha) came during cowgirl. Wanted to support her more and opted for 2nd round after massage (her massage skills also very good). Same as earlier, cip when she cowgirled me, her banging action made me feel damn shook sia. Bros, if have chance, should really try her out before she leaves.
As I don't really enjoy bathtub, I don't take that option. But don't give Zacha a miss, she's really good. There's a new raw girl just joined, gonna try her tomorrow, need to rest for today. I am tired after a week of it, not to mention, I cip my ML in SG for 2 days before flying to BKK. Ran out of ammo and couldn't cip in the girl at a corner shop last night.
Old 29-12-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
LionKing12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I just tried Lisa, Rose and Zacha this week. Lisa's photo is heavily filtered. But Rose and Zacha is still ok, not too much difference. I've also seen Opor and Crazy, both are filtered, I might try Opor, but not Crazy.

The mamas are very good to me at this shop cuz I'm a regular. They will intro the raw or new girls to me as priority. There are some girls not in the website, and some of the "non-raw" girls can do raw when the mama tells them to. Conclusion: make friends with the mamas.
Try Yuko before?
Old 29-12-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionKing12 View Post
Try Yuko before?
No. I will pick raw girls at Butterfly as a priority.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1