The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2022, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
HairyClinton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Support nice thread
Old 18-02-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Preview

The evening sun was slowly setting down. The sky was orange in color as the white cloud began to diminish. The cool breeze from the seaside across the road of the condo suddenly blew.

It was calming since the beach across was almost deserted. I could see Nadine ERV slowly disappeared from my sight. She was heading north to Kuala Terengganu where her hometown is.

I quickly rushed up to my house.

The elevated headed up to level 25 seemed to take forever. I was excited to get home. After all, I have been in Kuala Lumpur for two years already.

As soon as I pressed the door bell, mom rushed to open the door. The lady in her late forties with lightly tanned skin and big round eyes stood in front of me. She had a new side swept bangs hair style with light blonde bleach hair color.

She still maintained a well hourglass figure under her dark pink yoga short and white sport t-shirt. Her belly was totally exposed.

“Mom…. why are you wearing like this?” I asked.

“Baby…. I purposely want to show you… my belly is gone…” she remarked.

I smiled and glad to see her. Evie has been in my life ever since my parents got divorced. She is my stepmom when she married dad. Their marriage was short since dad passed away shortly.

She has been taking care of me and nurtured me since I was very young. Therefore, she was the only mom I got.

I patted her belly and tickled her as I entered the house.

“Hehehee… stop it…” she giggled.

I continued to tickle her till she pulled me toward her. Mom hugged me tightly before she pecked my cheek. Then she broke off and tickled me. This time, I giggled and fell on the leather sofa.

Then she sat next to me.

“So… what do you plan to do during the lockdown…?” she asked.

“Well… finish up my project and spend time with you…” I answered.

“Fair enough… I will cook nice food for you…”

I looked at her buttock and gave it a light smack. Mom and I were very close to each together. We were more like friends and sometimes we enjoyed each other physical affection.

“Babyyyy…” she shouted and turned her head to give me a pitiful expression.

I ignored her and headed back to my room with my luggage.
Old 19-02-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
macut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, support!
Old 20-02-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Somehow, my mind was drifting back to last night incident. It was almost midnight; mom and I had just finished a movie. While we were preparing to head for bed, suddenly we heard some noises. It was coming from the balcony. Out of curiosity, mom headed out to the balcony. Then she gestured me to join her.

There were moans coming from the next door balcony.

“Aaaaa… yes babeee…”
“Fuck meee… shovel your dick in meeee”
“Ohhhh… hahhaaaa…”
“Make me pregnanttt…”

Mom got excited hearing that. She was giggling the whole time. I was standing behind her and became aroused. My penis was poking hard under my short and she felt it. In fact, she purposely backed a little till her ass could grind on my hardon.

I was totally shocked by her action.

I wanted to leave but she kept asking me to listen while her ass continued to grind on my hardon. It felt weird but somehow it was nice.
Old 27-02-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

The other day, I was teasing her and yesterday mom seemed to be flirting with me. My mind was confused and trying to find the reason of her sudden change of behaviors. Then I was interrupted by the opening of the house door.

There were chatters.

“Put them on the island top…”

“Where is YJ…?”

“Most probably in his room…”

“Your lingerie..? I will put them in the room for you… okay?”

“Yah… I will be with you in a moment…”

Then I hear footsteps and more chatter along the corridor. Then, it was followed by the sound closing bedroom door. I got curious so I decided to spy on them from outside the bedroom.

There were giggles.

I knew mom and Auntie Macy were in the room. So I listened quietly.

“Why you bought so many sexy bras and panties…?” Auntie Macy asked.

“Time to change my lingerie collection…”

Macy laughed at her.

“Don’t tell me… you are trying to flirt with your son….?”

“God… is it obvious?”

“The way you mentioned about him all afternoon… I can sense there is something wrong. So tell me what is going on?” Macy asked.

“At first I though it was just to tease him… but when I saw him got aroused; my pussy was wet too…”

I didn’t expect mom to say that.

“When I see him… I want to tease him more… the way he scan my body make me feel so excited.”

“Geee… sis. You better control your thoughts; he is your son…”

“I know it is wrong and I could sense he feel awkward too…”

“Of course sis… you are his mom..”

Then the door suddenly opened and I quickly moved to the bathroom, pretending that I was coming out from it. Auntie Macy was like a duplicate version of mom but younger. She has long hair almost past her shoulder.

It has been awhile I didn’t meet her. She was wearing a white summer dress. There were a few buttons undone at the front of her dress. I could see her black bra. Her breasts were definitely smaller than moms’.

“Hey…”

“Auntie Macy..”

“Wow… you looks handsome..” she said as she entered the bathroom. I was clueless so I walked to mom bedroom.

Mom was there, standing in just wearing her newly laced red bra and a matching thong. We stared at each other for a moment before I quickly ran to my room.

I waited till Macy came out of the bathroom. Then the bedroom door was closed again.

I peeped back at outside her room again.

“Oh… god. He saw me in these…”

Macy giggled.

“Let me see…”

“Nooo… are you crazy…”

“Oh… god. You are wet…”

“I can’t help it. We just stare at each other… you know..”

“I can understand your feeling. He is so handsome… if he saw me in bra and panty, I will get wet too..”

“Don’t even think about it..” mom warned Macy.
Old 27-02-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
ddstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story, support!
Old 28-02-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

It has been a week.

The afternoon was hot for the past few days. I was lounging on the sofa alone. Mom and aunties have left for groceries shopping. Once they were done, each of them will be heading back their own home.

It was not long, the house door opened. Mom was carrying a few bags of groceries. I quickly rushed towards her and helped her up.

“So… they went back home..”

“Yah… it going to be me and you buddy for the rest of the new year..” she replied.

I could feel she was more relieved when both of the aunties left especially Macy. Macy has been flirting around me and mom was trying her best to stop her.

“Then any plans since we are still stuck in the house…?” I asked.

“Well first of all, I can wear more comfortable clothing…” she said.

“Well… that didn’t stop Macy from doing so…”

She looked at me with a questioning expression.

“I know… you seem to enjoy her presence..” she remarked in slightly jealousy tone.

“Why? You are jealous that I pay more attention to her than you..?”

She gave me that look again. Before she could reply, I stood behind and hugged her. I leaned my head to kiss her neck.

“Babbbyyy…”

“How about now..?” I asked.

“Mmmmm….”

“I love you mom…” I replied her while my hard penis was poking the back of her ass.

“I love you too… baby. But we shouldn’t over do it… it is wrong..” she spurred.

“But it feels so good.”

She walked out of the kitchen and headed to her room. I stood there understood that I shouldn’t push her.

After dinner, I tried to break the ice.

Mom was occasionally replied me but still quiet. I pulled her to the sofa as I snuggled next to her.

“Mom.. are you okay..?” I asked.

She just nodded.

“You are angry with me..?” I asked.

“No… I angry at myself…”

I held her hand. She was struggling with her words. I took the courage and kissed mom lips. Then I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

“Mmm…” she moaned.

For a moment our tongues played with each other till mom broke out the kiss.

“Mom… I love you and you said that we shouldn’t avoid each other. Then we should be ourselves…”

She started sobbing and tears started to wet her eyes. I hugged her again.

“Yes… but I am losing control. Whenever you touch me… I am soaking wet…” she finally blurted out.

“Huh…” I was puzzled.

She slowly lifted her dress hem and showed me her yellow satin panty. The panty was partly soaked. I was shocked. Then she quickly covered it.

“It is okay mom. I am hard too…” I was trying to calm her down.

“Yes… but it is so wrong..”

“As long as we enjoy it and we closer than before…” I answered.

She nodded.

“Now… you need a hot shower. I will make some tea and later we can sit here and enjoy some movies..” I suggested.
Old 01-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
Mousulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story. Pls keep going bro!
Old 25-04-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Story Continue

The Virus (Part Two)

Sometime in the distance future, an virus outbreak spread across the world. The outbreak has caused social breakdown in many countries. Studies have discovered that virus will cause severe hormone imbalance to the infected person and it has mostly infected female population. Further discovery that having sexual intercourse with the infected person can significantly reduced the virus infection. However, the male counterpart who got infected by the virus will experience erectile dysfunction. At current state, there is still no cure or medical treatment on this outbreak.

The story continued with the mother and son journey to seek for answers and saved the world from the crisis.

Preview

Suddenly, mom called from the house.

I rushed back to the house as the screen on the television was playing a clip. It was my biological mom.

Hi… my son. If you are watching this, it means my research has failed. And you are the only hope for humanity.

I looked at mom. She was puzzled as well but we continued to focus on the screen.

Hidden inside my lab, there was a serum that I synthesized but it still needs your DNA. You are the key to the solution and Nadine as well. Both of you are important.

I am sorry that we put you in this way but Nadine and you are engineered to be together.

“Why?” I asked.

Somehow the clip continued to play.

I believed she has explained it to you. It was her task to find you and she needs you. Once you found your way to my lab, you will understand all these. And it is up to you… to decide that. Take care, my son.

I was more confused than before. Mom was hugging me as we listened to all that.

While waiting for the doctor, Amy suddenly whispered to Evie.

“How was your sleep yesterday night..?” Amy asked.

Evie looked at Amy and smiled.

“It was great..”

“You have the fresh fuck look in the morning..” Amy softly remarked.

“Pardon..” Evie was shocked.

“You have sex with your son last night..”

Evie was slightly offended by what Amy replied. She wanted to walk away but Amy held her hands.

“Ma’am it is okay. I pulled out the record and you are infected too. Somehow you seemed to be normal already… chances are your son helped you…”

Evie was in dilemma.

“I just want to know that the One is real or just some fantasy. By looking at your fresh fuck look this morning.. it is true…”

Amy took a deep breath.

“Both of you still continue to have sex… it means he is the One..”

All Evie could do is nod.

“You are a very lucky woman. Did you know that reports are coming in that sexual activities between men and women have reduced to a warning level? Many women are dying for a real sex…”

“Why is that?” Evie asked.

“Because men are afraid of getting infected from having sex with women. When we heard about the One… every woman here is excited about it. Rumor has it, anyone who has sex with the One will prevent her from getting infected..”

Evie was totally shocked by the remark. She was having a hard time processing it. Yet she could sense that most of the females were staring at YJ since they arrived yesterday. She suddenly remembered Nadine's remarks that they will be disappointed, if she tagged along.

“Don't worry… both of you are lusting each other..”

“How did you know..?” Evie asked.

“The way both of you staring at each other and the reaction like a pair of love birds…”

“But still… YJ might be tempted..”

Amy nodded.

“Yes… especially the age gap between both of you. You need to spices up your relationship…”

Evie knew that Amy was right. She needed to upgrade their sexual lifestyle.

“Like how?” Evie asked.

Amy searched her handbag and handed Evie a vial of transparent liquid. Evie examined the vial carefully. It was a pheromone liquid.

“Let me know… how your progress..” Amy remarked.

Evie just nodded.

Link

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQ9HLWY
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09YQ9HLWY
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B09YQ9HLWY
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09YQ9HLWY
Old 25-04-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Semkiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story, please keep coming..
Old 26-04-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

More Preview

CHAPTER TWENTY

Dinner was hectic like usual.

The cafeteria at the facility was packed with staff and officers. I found mom and dragged Nadine along. We have dinner together and Nadine was trying to get close to mom. I was relieved that mom didn't feel jealous. I told mom that I wanted to talk to Nadine and she agreed.

When the cafeteria became less hectic, Nadine told me to follow her. We headed up to the surface. The platform was chilled as the wind blew all around the platform. The night sky was clear as the stars lit up the dark.

It was relaxing since I have been confined underwater for a few days. I looked at Nadine who has just removed her blazer. Her breasts were tightly wrapped by her light blue blouse.

She smiled and laughed.

“Stare at them if you like… I am yours..” she mentioned it again.

“Sorry I couldn't help it..”

“It is okay..”

“You want me because I am the One..”

She shook her head before she lean herself next to me. Somehow I didn't resist anymore… it felt like I was connected to her.

“No… I also cannot be infected… remember I was a test subject too..”

“But… why do you have a feeling for me..?”

“Because it was a feeling toward you and cannot explain it. It was genetically engineered… and it works..” she added.

“She did that to you..? No wonder dad left her..” I was angry but at the same time felt pity for Nadine.

“I agreed to it… “

I looked at her. She was very beautiful and I was attracted to her plain and simple look.

“But why..?”

“Because I like you… so I allowed myself to be the research subject so one day…we could be together like our pact..”

I hugged Nadine in a spark of the moment. She holds to me tightly.

“Because of my promise.. to marry you. I am really sorry..” I answered.

Nadine looked at me and placed her both palms on my face. Slowly she moved and kissed me. It was like a spark that ignited my feeling… so strange that it made me want her. Our tongues touched and aggressively played with each other till she broke off the kiss.

“I am sorry.. I cannot control myself. Even when my ex-husband and I have sex… my mind was thinking it was you who penetrate me..” she cried.

“Professor… maybe I felt it too… when you kissed me. But how about my mom..?” I said.

She kept quiet for a moment.

“I knew both of you were having intimate relationships.. I am not trying to be a third person but all I want is to be around you and care for you..” she added.

We were interrupted by a loud horn of a ship from distance. I smiled at her.
Old 27-04-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Then she bit her lips. I smiled at her before changing our position. I moved up and lied her down on the sofa. Now I could suck her nipples while thrusting my cock into her wet hole.

“Babbbeeeee….”

“This is so Nicene…”

My cock was slid in and out of her wet hole. I moved up and suddenly saw a figure standing at the corner of the living area. Amy was looking at us and she gestured the silent finger to me.

I had to freeze a moment.

“Babeee..”

I continued to ram my cock into mummy's hole. She was panting hard as she received my thrust.

“Aaaaaa…” I growled louder this time.

Mom was too occupied by enjoying the sex that she didn't realize Amy was watching us. Somehow I felt more excited about the whole situation.

“Oooh god… babeee you are so big…” she screamed.

“Ssss…” I sounded like her.

Indeed she was right… my cock was so hard knowing that Amy was watching us. Deep down, I wanted to give Amy a good show.

“Uuuuuggghhh… so bigggg” mom moaned.

I was pushing deeper and faster into mom wet love tunnel. She was struggling herself to be as quiet as possible. The intense pleasure she was receiving from my cock was overwhelming.

At the corner, I stole glances at Amy. She was rubbing her hand on her red thong. Then she slid on of her chemise strap down exposing her left breast to me. It is well sagged but huge with a large dark areola. Her nipple was clearly erected as she play with her other hand.

It was intense that motivate me to fuck mom even harder.
Old 27-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
0217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread
Old 27-04-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster