The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S82H View Post

found someone like no. 55

miss her super AR service
Your picture to Eve is not even 5% resemblance to her.... I wonder if you really had book 55 or just a big bullshit.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Your picture to Eve is not even 5% resemblance to her.... I wonder if you really had book 55 or just a big bullshit.
agree......
Old 10-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

visited this today. Good parking but hard to find
Old 11-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

After doing my research on this thread, I tried 183 Vivi (I am a look sucker)..

When she opened the door and showed her face, I am disappointed may be I was having high expectation. I will only give her 6/10.

The rest are SOP.. Sextisfication level 6.5/10.

Rtf - No.. Saw some WLs walking along the corridor.. Will rtf others

This place is definitely more crowded than NY and I am quite sure is for good reason.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Just visited the fabled GBW first time yesterday. went about 12.30pm already so crowded.. yes, and the cost for OL is now $189 full package, instead of $179.

After reading I knew roughly who I wanted. I wanted good attitude and big boobies.. so when captain wong came to ask me, that is what I told him specifically. The worst is those with bad attitude like 168, really turn off even if they may look good. Gave him tip discreetly, he took it so expertly without looking, like a pro!

Asked for 55 or 57, was told 55 not working today, and 57 coming only at 2pm. OK, set on 57. Eat crappy food, watch TV, waited for her to arrive. Called me at 1.40pm! early. Was concerned if I will get a room that is lousy. But he brought me to the end room, like cul de sac, not the biggest, but it is def the quietest. How I know, the surrounding rooms hv no ladies shoes to indicate it being occupied. steady lah... tipping helps.

57 aka Winnie came in. lao chio look.. but nice. 33yo fr KL. first look really looks like Alice from TPY. Even her boobs are about the same size. feels the same too, better in fact, feels natural. Alice has implants, can feel squashy squashy one. bros who know her will know what I mean.

Was smiley, chatty. nice attitude. Massage was so-so. I tot why she was so stingy with the oil, then I saw the baby oil bottle left v little. knn... neber prepare before work. Or did wong call her to quickly come to work?

Massaged and spent quite a bit of time pressing manhood area, like JG, but not proper one. But v nice feeling still. I didn't want to fuck, I always wanted BJ and BF. said BJ only full package. Ok np. nice slurp slurp. 69, but I never do cunnilingus. stimulated her clitoris. she got really wet v fast. Moved to BJ and BF standing. so shiok to see in the mirror. told her to look at me. Wah... so v shiok to see in the mirror the full movie and look down POV. 2 solid angles. I cannot tahan anymore.. she dont do CIM, so unloaded all on her boobs. see all the army slowly slide down the hill and fall off the cliff! So doubly shiok! she asked me so much, must be keep for long time! I said no lah.. yest and day before, and the day before that just off loaded. with "someone who you should not" (in another thread) and another FL from secretgarden on Mon. and OC on Sun. She was like.. wah.. how many times can you shoot a day? What a question.. think think...about 4-5x I said. wah again.. no lah.. told her I slow to hard, fast to shoot.. keke.. Then still got time, proceeded to continue to give head massage. Big head ah... small head satisfied. nice wind down time....

Name: 57, Winnie, 33yo. Quite popular. Must know what to do.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 Full C at least, if not D.
Skin: so smooth and soft.
Massage: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
BF: 8/10
RTF/M: Many others to try.
57 33yo???
Old 12-02-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 178 today.

Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10
BBBJ and FJ: very SOP

In the end cannot cum...

Sianzz..
Old 12-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
holyomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I heard that the facilities and everything are quite rundown now. Can anyone share any newer places to go to? Pm please thanks
Old 13-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Samster

For the benefit of others and I am giving positive comment on Bluewave, no need PM.

I personally like the hot pool, theatre room and the food. They are reasonably good. Just that the lighting is quite dim as compared with New York Spa. It is always crowded during my visits due to the wide range and quantity of WLs. To-date I have tried 178 and 183. Both didn't meet my requirements... Going to try others and will share here.

I tried ZON twice and never like the experience in terms of the WLs quality. Thereafter, I never return back.

I heard Paragon and Sentosa Spa.. Sentosa seems to carry only non-locals (Vietnam and China).. Not my cup of tea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyomg View Post
Hi I heard that the facilities and everything are quite rundown now. Can anyone share any newer places to go to? Pm please thanks
Old 13-02-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

I wish all cheongers Gong Xi Fa Da Chai!!!
Old 13-02-2015, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
S82H deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haved try Joyce from magic spa sentosa, under bluewave no.18,
Service good
Massage and fj
Rm 189
But look average
Tall and skinny
Very hard do doggie on her
Old 16-02-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
limdavid911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

is spa open on cny, is the fucker captain lee still around who always so thick-skin asking for tips even I arrange myself
Old 16-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

heard that no 77 not working in bluewave spa, any bros can share her wechat or number or her whereabouts???
Old 16-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
heard that no 77 not working in bluewave spa, any bros can share her wechat or number or her whereabouts???
The girl turnover in this spa is very quick. So no need to bother looking for someone if you have not rtf her for long time. There's always new stock coming in every month and some of the current girls will have to go to make way for these newcomers.
Old 16-02-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

been awhile since i last went to bw. i'll be bringing 2 friends along. any jua gen there? usually i go for package so i got no idea. thks!
Old 22-02-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
elantra59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Plan to go bluewave coming Wed/Thu ..
will most of the girls back in action?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1