The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
DSC clinic enquires

Hi all bros, need a little help here regarding the opening hours/days of DSC clinic. I checked the website, and according, they are open monday to friday. But I notice they also mention Men's Clinic is only opened on wednesday. What does it mean?

I suspect I might have gotten an STD and am planning to go for checkup there to confirm, but is the men's clinic for special cases only? Or every male patient has to go there (which means I can only go on wednesday?) Or is it that I can go any time of the week and get myself examined?

Also, can any bros who have been there tell me how long does it for the result to be known? Because i heard u can test for the typical STD on the day itself and get the results after waiting for some time but on the same day? Like herpes, Chlamydia, etc?

Will really appreciate it if someone could guide me on this, very worried as my GP told me she suspected it to be herpes but asked me to take a test to further confirm...
Old 02-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
Psalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
About DSC clinic

Side info (it's my opinion after reading ALL the posts about DCS): Though DCS is private, it is still partially belongs to the Government. Your record will permanently be recorded. If MOH wants to dig out somebody, it is a quick thumb snap. Patients deem to have privacy and will not be disclosed. However, this may not be true.

If you have STD and examined by DSC, you will be tagged for life. I am not trying to scare you.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Re: About DSC clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
Side info (it's my opinion after reading ALL the posts about DCS): Though DCS is private, it is still partially belongs to the Government. Your record will permanently be recorded. If MOH wants to dig out somebody, it is a quick thumb snap. Patients deem to have privacy and will not be disclosed. However, this may not be true.

If you have STD and examined by DSC, you will be tagged for life. I am not trying to scare you.
No choice brother... I suspect I have something, but dunwan to pass to my wife or kids next time, currently the symptoms are not very clear but i just want to test to make sure i am 100% ok...
Old 02-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Samster

JOHNBONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DSC clinic enquires

Walk in to any gp tell them u want a STD test... What r u waiting for???
Old 02-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Pay more, go private clinics lo. There are tons around that doesn't even require you to register.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
firegobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, you get it from where?
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
Pay more, go private clinics lo. There are tons around that doesn't even require you to register.
Is it true that private clinic ones will enable your result to be given faster, like maybe a few days compared to DSC? I heard DSC can take up to 2 weeks?
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegobypower View Post
Bro, you get it from where?
So far I only did FLs before... so if have, must be from them...
Old 02-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What make u think u got something? I am in a similar situation after a BBBJ which I got paranoid and worried. Would like to go for a check too.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think there is a hotline to enquire. Im sure the hotline pple able to answer ur queries on the operating hours & where to go for your check up.

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 03-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can somebody kind enough to list down those private clinics that do testing and treatment?

I am sure many people will benefit.

Thank you.
Old 03-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

you dudes are really darn lazy. F**k around le, get worried and dont even bother to check out the web...geesh, lazy f**kers...

go google std check ups...not about to advertise for any of those clinics..
Old 03-10-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
you dudes are really darn lazy. F**k around le, get worried and dont even bother to check out the web...geesh, lazy f**kers...

go google std check ups...not about to advertise for any of those clinics..
Threadstarter, Strado, poor thing already. He needs help.

Bro Strado, here is the list. Give them a call. This is the most I can help you.

Dr Tay Boon Chong
Tay Clinic
494 Geylang Road.
Tel:67446336.
Mon - Sat: 9am-1pm, 2.30pm-5pm.
Sun/PH: 9am-12.30pm

Anteh Dispensary
Located at: 368 Geylang Road
Tel: 6744-1809

Cambridge Clinic
Block 333, Kreta Ayer Road, #03-27
Tel: 6327-1252

Dr Jay Medical Centre
115 Killiney Road
Tel: 6235-5196

Dr Soh Family Clinic
Block 966, Jurong West Street 93, #01-219
Tel: 6791-7735

M Lam Clinic
739 Geylang Road
Tel: 6748-1949
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 18
ROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant futureROCKERS has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: DSC clinic enquires

Quote:
Originally Posted by strado View Post
Hi all bros, need a little help here regarding the opening hours/days of DSC clinic. I checked the website, and according, they are open monday to friday. But I notice they also mention Men's Clinic is only opened on wednesday. What does it mean?

I suspect I might have gotten an STD and am planning to go for checkup there to confirm, but is the men's clinic for special cases only? Or every male patient has to go there (which means I can only go on wednesday?) Or is it that I can go any time of the week and get myself examined?

Also, can any bros who have been there tell me how long does it for the result to be known? Because i heard u can test for the typical STD on the day itself and get the results after waiting for some time but on the same day? Like herpes, Chlamydia, etc?

Will really appreciate it if someone could guide me on this, very worried as my GP told me she suspected it to be herpes but asked me to take a test to further confirm...

Bro, if call and make an appointment today( not only wednesday for men) & even can choose to see a male or female doctor.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Call n make appt.....just go any day from Mon to Fri.
If they want to do urethral smear test, you are required to hold your urine for at least 4 hours.
You will see the nurses first.
They will examine you n you tell them what is wrong.
They will advise what kind of test.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1