The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2012, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Parkroyal and Traders are good.. but if you like comfy beds, I recommend Grand Kandawyi..

btw, all hotels increased their rates effective 1st Dec to around USD95/nite from USD65/nite. Effect from opening up the economy
yes heard the grand kandawi good. their rates above $100 already.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Grand Kandwaji Girl Friendly will be in Yangon from 28th Jan to 2nd Feb
Old 04-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

the botak sporean still working there? he is a big ASSHOLE!!!..i laughed at him so old already still work at one of the poorest countries` embassy....i told him i go to myanmar to fuck...hehe!!!!!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post
Is Grand Kandwaji Girl Friendly will be in Yangon from 28th Jan to 2nd Feb
All Hotels in Yangon are girl-friendly. They charge USD10-20 per girl as convenience fee.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 06-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks bros for the info... will be leaving there soon for a night stay in yangon and proceed to who knows where for work... will likely be back abt 2 months later... wish me luck
Old 06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
don07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, first of all, Happy New Year to all. I'm pretty new to this thread. I chanced upon this thread as I travel to Myanmar quite abit in the past 2 yrs. Been there 4 times already. As I type, I am in Myanmar now. So this is my 4th visit here. I'm here on work. My stay here is usually between 4 to 6wks, of which I only get to spend the 1st and last day in Yangon. In between, Im at the worksite in Northern Myanmar in the middle of nowhere. So no chances of bonking here.

My company books me into Season's hotel with is just a stone's throw from the Intl Airport, due to the company having an acct there. so travelling downtown is always a chore. 2 way trip from my hotel to downtown is 10,000kyats.

I've been to ParkRoyal's Music Club twice in search of FL. They weren't tat bad, as my main purpose of going there was not to drink as I can sign off beers at my hotel restaurant. Mail aim of going there is to try "Burmese" meat. At Park Royal, I found this nice looking fair young local. She's 21 and have a petite body. I've a thing for women in Panty hose. And I set my eyes on her cos she was wearing one, and the icing on the cake was its a red panty hose. So very kinky. She came and sat with me. I negotiated the price. After much persuation, she agreed to settle for US$35/night. This was end oct 2010. Now, the negotiation was because a South African colleague of mine went there the previous yr and he got to have 2 women just for US$25 for the whole night. Weather he was telling the truth or not i didn't know. So, I tried my luck on squeezing her. And she agreed on the price when the place closed down for the night,then it was i think 1am. Now the place closes at 11pm i heard.

Brought her to my hotel, didnt had to pay a dime for the lady at front desk. Had 3 rounds with her the night and she left in the morning. You see, I dun believe in the term, good stuff dun come cheap. Well, If you are as good as the good stuff, then everything comes cheap. On my following visit, I went to Music Club(Park Royal) again. Saw the same chick I bonked. I remembered my first experience with her, BBBJ no prob. So I RTF again, this time i gave her US$40 instead. Before we left for my hotel, I brought her for dinner at Tamada hotel. There is a decent Korean restaurant. She was very happy as I doubt these gals barely dine there. Then after, head to my hotel, and had 3 rnds of gd BBBJ and bonking session. I had to limit to 3 as my flight back to Singapore was in the morning, needed to catch a few winks, or else the wife wud be wondering what I was up to the night earlier when I get back.

You see, Im not the RTF kinda guy, I always like to try chicken,beef,pork,mutton etc... So, me bonking the same woman twice, is alot for me already. And I hate negotiating and all that bull. The 3rd time I went, I reached Yangon pretty late, and the hotel owner told me that Music club closes at 11pm now. And it was almost 9 when I reached. So I tried my luck, hailed a taxi outside. Told him "I want lady". With hand sign, he understood. He drove me somewhere past Ocean Northpoint shopping centre, stopped the taxi, went to make a phone call. Then he returned, he brought me into the housing area(lorongs) and stopped me near a house. Then he told me to follow him. There were like terrace houses. He knocked on the gate, and a guy opened it. In there, there were abt 10 gals. Then onnie it hit me, thats a whore house. I was delighted. I get to pick and choose. Of course, I chose the most goodlooking one. And all gals, same rate. $30,000kyat aprox USD$40 for the whole nite. Brought her to my hotel, had an amazing BBBJ, didnt have to tell her wat to do. She went to shower, she brought with herself a small sachet of shampoo with her. Smelling so nice after shower and went straight to it. It was a phenominal BBBJ I eva had. As usual, had 3 rnds of mind blowing sex. And she left in the morning at 6am, as tats the time they are permitted by the house. I gave her a small tip of 2000kyat for taxi.

Now the thing is, not all taxi drivers have the contacts. If u r lucky, they have, or else gotta ask them take u to JJ. This trip, when I arrived, wasnt so lucky as the driver had no contacts, so I just told him to take me to JJ. Will try my luck when I'm heading back. Currently on location. Will be arriving to Yangon on the 30th of Jan. So, any bros out there, wanna meet for a drink, i'll be free as I might be bringing my other China colleague to ParkRoyal as its him first time to Myanmar. He didn't get lucky on arrival as he did not know info on where to find FL. So have told him tat his departure will be better.

Oh boy, that a pretty long write up here. Hope this benefit all other bros here. And oh, abt the gals, they are not tat bad looking. Nice body, petite, handful boobs. Nice lip smacking ass and trust me guys, Burmese women are horny. As what a bro mentioned on the earlier report, she would stroke ur Jr, and after it marikita, they wanna ride it... DAMN!!! Enjoy reading bros... Hope to get lucky on my departure on 30th...
Old 05-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros

Any chance of trying Myanmarese cuisine in SGP itself?

No OKTs offer this cuisine
Old 13-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, just back from yangon and i think it's a great place for cheong.
it reminds me of china in the 1990's. the scene at lucky club was low class and generally dark skined, but if you're lucky there's always a gem there. the girls there are generally bordering at the legal age limit and probably some are! there were at least 100 girls about only 5 guys at 9 pm!
went to royal park hotel bar, the girls there more sophisticated and classier like brix except all they are local. the other place i tried was at the city view hotel called mbe. had one sitting with me fair and at 22 still guite unwordly. only local cliental or asian expats there. had a great traditional massage there in the afternoon there at 14000kyats for two hrs. was like thai massage.
beside lake ingya hotel there are two clubs but did not visit.
generally all hotels have their own club so which ever hotel you stay there will always be girls!!
plan to go north, so pick a nice one and bring along on my next trip there.
Old 21-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

Azura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there from 28th Feb to 2nd March and staying at Chatrium Hotel...any bros here have any advice on the action in that hotel or nearby vincity?
Old 21-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried DJ Bar... good and fantastic
Old 24-02-2012, 05:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
X353791 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

I am new here but have been following some of the threads here and had some adventures with it.

I had just got back from Yangoon for work, my colleagues and I went to this local bar/disco call DJ Bar. 5000 Khyat for entrance which is approx SGD10. The gals cost only around USD 50-70 for whole night and of cos as some of the bro said its black tofu.

From my personal experience the gals do not hesitate about performing a BBBJ. I even have to remind the gals to get the CD from the hotel else there is a high possibility that might do it RAW.

My colleague manage to get a almost untouch or inexperience one.

Hope you guys like or make good use of this FR. Please up my point if possible else its very hard for me to go around asking for ctc.
Old 28-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster

Anyone knows whether we can pay the girls in Kyat? Damn suay most of the USD i changed in Spore are rejected here.
Old 28-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
Anyone knows whether we can pay the girls in Kyat? Damn suay most of the USD i changed in Spore are rejected here.
in myanmar they like clean new crisp notes!
Old 28-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azura View Post
Change your notes at airport money changer.. they are more lax on insisting for new notes.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 29-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Change your A at airport money changer.. they are more lax on insisting for new notes.
Bro, i was rejected at the airport.

By the way, tried asking the waiter at Chatrium's The Ritz Lounge and KTV whether can bring the girls up to room but they say cannot. Ended up paying 33000 Kyat for a 1 1/2 hr massage and was con by the massage girl. (Dont flame me, i already feel like an idiot.) 30000 Kyat for a handjob cause she say she dont have enough time for a FJ.

Feel so sucky now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1