The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BEAT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
anyone got play strip game?

As the title say it, just wonder how you guy and sis play the strip game(any strip game)? Mind sharing the experiences you all have and how the feeling?
Old 06-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anyone got play strip game?

Have tried strip poker.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

played before, many years ago, during one of the post-exam school trips in uni...

but the maximum for the girls to go are down to bras and panties.... but no fun if they are not up to it.... one of the girls kept folding her arms while she is down to her bra....

one thing we found out during the trip is that one of those good looking girls among us actually wore a g-string...she normally is those decent kind ones coming from girls school but that night she was abit high and kept wanting to throw herself at us the guys but we must control luh we friends.....purposely wrap arms around me...damn uncomfortable with her like that want to kiss and lick her but still cannot so many around
Old 06-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

i dunno who zip me, I just asking something k
Old 07-05-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT View Post
i dunno who zip me, I just asking something k
HOW?

Game type: Poker etc

How to play: WHen u lose a round or whatever , u strip one item of clothing (up to interpretation - jewellery also count as clothing? )

That is HOW

How the feeling:

Slowly intensifying levels of sexcitement as you see what is the color and style of the girl u are are playing with

There i have summed up the experiences and feelings of playing strip sex game.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 07-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 12
naughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betternaughtyuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT View Post
As the title say it, just wonder how you guy and sis play the strip game(any strip game)? Mind sharing the experiences you all have and how the feeling?
Hi TS, can i share? I played the game a couple of times during my teenage years which was ........... nevermind my age........... anyway the first game i had when i was aged 13. A group of cousins 3 + me + their bf.2 boys total 4 gers 2 boys. i was pretty much of a tomboy back then but i have developed a nice set of twins which i like pretty much 34B. It was cousin C's birthday chalet, uncle booked for us. We enjoyed the bbq & the old folks went back leaving the rest of us there. ave age is around 13,14 for the gers 16,18 for the guys. We got too bored of playing uno, monoploy. C's bf who is a ns 18 yo went out & buy some beer with the other guy.

After sharing 1 can with cousin J, i became 'hot' while the other 3 also turned 'red'. C's bf suggested playing something exciting. initially we opposed but the beer got to out head when he said only strip until bra or panties. the other 3 ok. So the boys closed all the windows & drew up the curtains.........
Old 07-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
badboy123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtyuan View Post
Hi TS, can i share? I played the game a couple of times during my teenage years which was ........... nevermind my age........... anyway the first game i had when i was aged 13. A group of cousins 3 + me + their bf.2 boys total 4 gers 2 boys. i was pretty much of a tomboy back then but i have developed a nice set of twins which i like pretty much 34B. It was cousin C's birthday chalet, uncle booked for us. We enjoyed the bbq & the old folks went back leaving the rest of us there. ave age is around 13,14 for the gers 16,18 for the guys. We got too bored of playing uno, monoploy. C's bf who is a ns 18 yo went out & buy some beer with the other guy.

After sharing 1 can with cousin J, i became 'hot' while the other 3 also turned 'red'. C's bf suggested playing something exciting. initially we opposed but the beer got to out head when he said only strip until bra or panties. the other 3 ok. So the boys closed all the windows & drew up the curtains.........
nice and kinky i like....
Old 07-05-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13397 / Power: 23
BikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond reputeBikinisLover has a reputation beyond repute

played a number of times in chalet. stripping to what level depend on the players lor.

stripped to undies, naked, and after naked nothing to strip liao will have to do funny things. usually end up very hot and steamy ...... cant tahan will proceed to bonking
Old 08-05-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Agreed with bro BikinisLover... Depending on the level of the game... Some is just stripping till bras n panties... while some stripped completely...

My pov... Probably stripped till bra n panties more kinky than completely...

Played those some years back, and some did lead to 'happy' or 'unexpected' ending...

2 yrs back, played those Truth n Dare, which turned out to so-called gangbang, or group sex...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 08-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

nice. got more stories to share?
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Some girls don't shave their armpits when they are not wearing sleeveles shirts..

Imagine when they need to strip their tops while playing the game... Must be coolzzz chio girl with armpit hair keke
Old 11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

Smile Re: anyone got play strip game?

so far I read most of your all story, I guess most is stirp poke is a common game. Is that any other unique want like something stirp board game or something like that?
Old 12-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Can play lowest card value.

Each player take a card from a mess up pile of cards (poker card) but cannot see the value of the card they pick. No limit to how many times but can limit to 3 max.

Place the card on their forehead with value sides facing out (ace, Q, K etc)

Then each player have chance to exchange the card on their forehead with a card in the pile till satisfied. Reveal card once all players are 'happy' with their card.

Lowest value card loses. 2 of diamonds is smallest value.

After all players have gotten their card you can add additional forfeits if you can certain you have a strong card (default is remove 1 piece of clothing)

Fun is because side betting is allowed in this game. So if the rules are you can only use clothing as gambling chips then each player can up the forfeit. Losing player have to do ALL the forfeits eg. remove x number of clothing, lick x player for y number of seconds, etc.

Psycho-ing is allowed even recommended lol

With gf can play even more daring forfeits...
Old 12-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Actually can play ANY classic game and add a stripping element to it.

Treasure hunt - Leave clues to find final treasure. If in group each group got their own route to follow. As player/s find a clue must completed challenge (need to remove bra [one-to-one] or remove 2 bras [group]) in order to continue the hunt. If 1on1 prize is treasure itself, if in group prize will be losing team must do ANYTHING winning team ask them to do.

Just an example that any classic game can be stripping game... in group setting or 1on1 ... all it takes is just a little more effort to think..
Old 12-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

i never think of that, thk jax

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1