The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 01-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
dumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud ofdumber10 has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

so big

Old 01-03-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
so big

Nice n yummy
Old 01-03-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9822 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro dumber10

up you 19 points

it is the wonder of padded bras. support and enhanced. make it looks bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber10 View Post
so big

Old 01-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
I remember the golden path slut. She always jio tph to fuck and tph fuck her like 50 times cuz cannot get Felicia poosay...
https://dai.ly/x2knhni

Went to dig out this memory.
37m30s onwards.
Older TV series really more daring then now.
Old 01-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Oh ya she was the slut in the golden path. really played the role day well till today still can remember her slutty looks.
great memories
I think you just hit the nail on the head Bro wantedbryan!

Something about that word excites most men.

Quote:
I remember the golden path slut. She always jio tph to fuck and tph fuck her like 50 times cuz cannot get Felicia poosay...
I think the serial ended with some anti-climax but personally, I would choose Joey over Felicia, Bro Rage24.

What about you?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 01-03-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
[INDENT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

I think the serial ended with some anti-climax but personally, I would choose Joey over Felicia, Bro Rage24.

What about you?
I would take Felicia bro, although this Joey really asking for no mercy.

Prime Felicia is one of the GOATs of local tv for me, when she zhng her face after star search. She got that sexy foxy look that I cannot tahan, but at the same time can be cute if the character calls for it. Many people disrespect her these days as age caught up but we shouldn't forget she used to be a 40 goals a season striker.

full scene here. the calefare shiok!

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/The-Golden-Path-E22-40069

there's another scene where she seduce tph also damn good.
Old 01-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would take Felicia bro, although this Joey really asking for no mercy.

Prime Felicia is one of the GOATs of local tv for me, when she zhng her face after star search. She got that sexy foxy look that I cannot tahan, but at the same time can be cute if the character calls for it. Many people disrespect her these days as age caught up but we shouldn't forget she used to be a 40 goals a season striker.

full scene here. the calefare shiok!

https://www.mewatch.sg/watch/The-Golden-Path-E22-40069

there's another scene where she seduce tph also damn good.
After watching the clip, Bro Rage24, I cannot help but agree with you!

I forgot how sexy Felicia was during her prime!

I just felt the story didn't do LNX justice and he was always a step behind TPH.

Now that you share this clip, I feel like rummaging through the whole series to find more Joey gems.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 01-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Last night CH8 我依然精彩 a former actress in her 50s 汤妙铃 still look good .. feel much better then her daughter with more womanly look

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 01-03-2023, 04:39 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
After watching the clip, Bro Rage24, I cannot help but agree with you!

I forgot how sexy Felicia was during her prime!

I just felt the story didn't do LNX justice and he was always a step behind TPH.

Now that you share this clip, I feel like rummaging through the whole series to find more Joey gems.
Do share more slut joey bro

The second pic was her at her best

I wonder if there were any men in charge of the costume department...if me confirm taste her worn bikini and swimsuits

Another example of how insanely perverted ch 8 was back in the day...no way they would let any actress wear so short and show ass today

Old 01-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 4
scannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterscannerboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Felicia with the cast of The Champion 任我遨游.

Fiona Xie surely outshines the other girls.

Old 01-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do share more slut joey bro

The second pic was her at her best

I wonder if there were any men in charge of the costume department...if me confirm taste her worn bikini and swimsuits

Another example of how insanely perverted ch 8 was back in the day...no way they would let any actress wear so short and show ass today

Unable to embed Instagram photos. Anyway, seems like she also like seldom update her Insta

Old 01-03-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
hophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhophop86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Last night CH8 我依然精彩 a former actress in her 50s 汤妙铃 still look good .. feel much better then her daughter with more womanly look
汤妙铃 is so fuckable even today. Still recall how she look like in her prime
Old 01-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hophop86 View Post
Agreed .. Classy Executive Lady look n chio too

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 01-03-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hophop86 View Post
Upped u bro

Old 01-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unable to embed Instagram photos. Anyway, seems like she also like seldom update her Insta

She barely aged from the pics taken last year. Now streets ahead of Felicia already. They doing these old drama reunions a lot these days...should invite her to act pan jinlian again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1