The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2022, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง)

Address: 81 Thanon Phatthanakan, Kwang Suan Luang, Kate Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
Open hours: 8:30 am – 6 pm daily – these are the hours for serving goose
Phone number: 02-319-2511, 02-729-8822

How to get there: Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is located in the Phatthanakan district of Bangkok, on the north side of Ekkamai or south end of Ramkhamhang. The easiest way to get there is by taking a direct taxi or uber, but it’s also within walking distance from the Ramkhamhaeng Airport Rail station.

Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is a restaurant in Bangkok that’s legendary for their braised goose.

They’ve been serving the same goose braised in a secret mixture of soy and spices for 4 generations now, and the authentic taste and cooking method has been passed down through the family.

In this blog post I’ll share with you all the details about eating at this famous braised goose place in Bangkok.

It’s also important to note that the braised goose is only served at lunchtime, I think until they run out.

The restaurant is open for dinner as well, but they change to serving khao tom pla (fish rice soup) and other Thai Chinese dishes (checkout the post on BKK Fatty). So if you want to taste their braised goose you have to go for lunch.

The decor is original, with an impressive collection of model figures and pictures of His Majesty the King.

Additionally, there’s the main open air dining room, plus an extra AC room across the driveway… which brings us to the driveway.

It’s absolutely classic. It reminds me of a drive through mechanic or car wash.

You can drive straight through the center of the restaurant to get to the parking lot on the other side. Many car loads of people drop off people right into the restaurant before parking. I love it.

The menu is relatively simple and written in both Thai and English with decent pictures that highlight most of their signature dishes.

Just keep in mind on the menu that when they say “goose leg,” you’ll actually get what is actually the goose foot.

Goose in Bangkok is overall known to be quite expensive, and Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is additionally extremely famous. So their prices I would say are quite high, it’s not a cheap restaurant.

Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is a legendary restaurant in Bangkok that has been serving braised goose for 4 generations.

There’s no doubt they serve one of the best versions of braised goose in Bangkok, which is on the salty side and served with an pungently vinegary and garlicky sauce to dip it in.

Eat at Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) for the goose and the well preserved Thai Chinese cultural heritage.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-10-2022, 10:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysex78d4 View Post
Hi Bro,

Nice. Is the shop near to any BTS station?

Wanna go try it.

Thanks Bro.
Need to walk a distance i think the nearest is Hua Lamphong MRT

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-10-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexysex78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Need to walk a distance i think the nearest is Hua Lamphong MRT
Thanks Bro.
Will go try next week.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Veteran Samster

Siang Ki Khao Tom Pla

Address: 54 Soi Bamrungrat (behind Grand China Hotel), Thanon Yaowarat, Samphanthawong, 10100 Bangkok, Thailand
Contact No: +66 89 968 6842
Operating Hour: 4pm to 10pm daily

With a century of history under their belt, Siang Ki Khao Tom Pla in Bangkok's Chinatown must be doing something right. And that something is clear rice soup with fresh seafood originally from China.

Unlike jok, the Cantonese porridge cooked by stewing rice until it breaks down, khao tom calls for the rice to be left intact and served in the starchy soup it's cooked in. At Siang Ki, the seafood version has chunks of lightly poached pomfret, a few fresh oysters and optional fish maw, the prized dried fish bladder whose presence is more for texture than taste. A little bateng, cubed pork fried in spices, soy sauce and sugar, finishes the bowl. Seabass and little chewy dried shrimps are also popular here.

It's a comforting, healthy kind of dish. Something best eaten when you're feeling under the weather. And though the hole-in-the-wall joint is nothing to write home about, the food is becoming somewhat of an institution among the Sino-Thai community in Bangkok's Chinatown. Everything is cooked at the front of the shop, the soup simmering away over a Thai charcoal brazier.

It opens from 4pm until 10pm or whenever they sell out which they often do. Come when they are opening and you'll have no choice but to eat inside the tiny shophouse (or takeaway). From 5pm onwards a scattering of street tables are set up along the pavement outside. Try to avoid the peak hours around 8pm when waiting for a table along with hungry locals is normal.

The most basic of soup at Siang Ki with simply fried tofu starts at 30 THB (around US $1.10) and depending on your combination of seafood works its way up to 500 THB (around US $15.30). While that might feel expensive for street food, who wants to eat cheap seafood?

Old 27-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Asahi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง)

Address: 81 Thanon Phatthanakan, Kwang Suan Luang, Kate Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250
Open hours: 8:30 am – 6 pm daily – these are the hours for serving goose
Phone number: 02-319-2511, 02-729-8822

How to get there: Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is located in the Phatthanakan district of Bangkok, on the north side of Ekkamai or south end of Ramkhamhang. The easiest way to get there is by taking a direct taxi or uber, but it’s also within walking distance from the Ramkhamhaeng Airport Rail station.

Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is a restaurant in Bangkok that’s legendary for their braised goose.

They’ve been serving the same goose braised in a secret mixture of soy and spices for 4 generations now, and the authentic taste and cooking method has been passed down through the family.

In this blog post I’ll share with you all the details about eating at this famous braised goose place in Bangkok.

It’s also important to note that the braised goose is only served at lunchtime, I think until they run out.

The restaurant is open for dinner as well, but they change to serving khao tom pla (fish rice soup) and other Thai Chinese dishes (checkout the post on BKK Fatty). So if you want to taste their braised goose you have to go for lunch.

The decor is original, with an impressive collection of model figures and pictures of His Majesty the King.

Additionally, there’s the main open air dining room, plus an extra AC room across the driveway… which brings us to the driveway.

It’s absolutely classic. It reminds me of a drive through mechanic or car wash.

You can drive straight through the center of the restaurant to get to the parking lot on the other side. Many car loads of people drop off people right into the restaurant before parking. I love it.

The menu is relatively simple and written in both Thai and English with decent pictures that highlight most of their signature dishes.

Just keep in mind on the menu that when they say “goose leg,” you’ll actually get what is actually the goose foot.

Goose in Bangkok is overall known to be quite expensive, and Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is additionally extremely famous. So their prices I would say are quite high, it’s not a cheap restaurant.

Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) is a legendary restaurant in Bangkok that has been serving braised goose for 4 generations.

There’s no doubt they serve one of the best versions of braised goose in Bangkok, which is on the salty side and served with an pungently vinegary and garlicky sauce to dip it in.

Eat at Chua Kim Heng (ร้านฉั่วคิมเฮง) for the goose and the well preserved Thai Chinese cultural heritage.
Bro, you got update bo? Moved long time ago liao
Old 30-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asahi View Post
Bro, you got update bo? Moved long time ago liao
How about u share the new location with us?

Old 30-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Kuay Jab Mr. Joe (ร้านก๋วยจั๊บ มิสเตอร์โจ)

Address: 313/7 Soi Chan 42-44, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120
Open hours: 8:30 am – 4 pm daily
Phone: 02-213-3007

ที่อยู่ 313/7 ถ.จันทน์ ระหว่างซอย 42-44 วัดพระยาไกร บางคอแหลม กรุงเทพฯ 10120
โทร. 02-213-3007
เปิดบริการทุกวัน 8.30-16.00 น.

How to get there: Kuay Jab Mr. Joe (ร้านก๋วยจั๊บ มิสเตอร์โจ) is located along Thanon Chan in Sathon. It’s not too far from Surasak or Saphan Taksin BTS stations and it is walkable from either station in about 15 minutes or so. But it’s probably best to get there by taxi as the walking routes are not great.

Kuay Jab Mr. Joe (ร้านก๋วยจั๊บ มิสเตอร์โจ) is a restaurant in Bangkok, located along Thanon Chan near Sathon, that specializes in kuay jab (ก๋วยจั๊บ).

Kuay jab (ก๋วยจั๊บ) is a Thai Chinese soup dish of rice noodle rolls, known for its porky peppery broth, and typically including a series of pork organs and slices of crispy pork belly.

The main dish they serve at Kuay Jab Mr. Joe (ร้านก๋วยจั๊บ มิสเตอร์โจ) as indicated in their name is kuay jab (ก๋วยจั๊บ). However, the real reason everyone eats here is because of their insanely crispy pork belly.

But what they really excel in are all the pig parts and most notably their crispy pork belly (moo krob หมูกรอบ) which is some of the crispiest you’ll find in all of Bangkok.

Eat at Kuay Jab Mr. Joe (ร้านก๋วยจั๊บ มิสเตอร์โจ) for the crispy pork belly!

Old 31-10-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
How about u share the new location with us?
it is now near Suv airport.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Ch...!4d100.6803399
Old 02-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
This is the location
117/6 Bangkok-Chon Buri New Line, แขวง ทับช้าง Saphan Sung, Bangkok 10250, Thailand

Old 02-11-2022, 04:05 PM
Veteran Samster

TUANG DIM SUM (ตวงติ่มซำ) BANGKOK

Address: 9 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Opearting Hour: Daily 7am to 4pm close on monday
Phone: +66 89 603 0908

Tuang Dim Sum is a small (read ‘tiny’ with less than 40 seatings) shophouse with steaming and deep-frying stations in the front. You won’t miss it because there will always be a long queue outside. People come here as early as they could, or they send orders and messengers in to pick the tidbits up. Logistics need to be carefully arranged for people who can’t stand the hassles, yet still want to eat heartily and deliciously at/from this place.

First things first. The place opens at 7 am, (closed every Monday and Tuesday) and the earlier you can manage, the better. There’s no parking whatsoever, so my advice is either to take a bus or taxi from BTS Sathorn. Or better yet, if you are already on the Chaopraya Express Boat, get off at ‘Wat Ratchasingkorn pier, which is the end-of-the-line pier if you are heading towards Sathorn already. And from the temple, just take a stroll north for about 10 minutes or so.

When you reach there, if there’s a queue (expect it), grab a queue and wait. There are two queues: one for seating in and another for taking out. Be mindful of which one you are.

The master chef who runs this place has a full wall adorned with his framed accolades. From what I gathered, he used to work in five-star hotels, no doubt making and mastering their dim sum stations. But from the looks of his tired face both times we were there, I am not quite sure if he is now content being his own boss. (I am sure he is). People are flocking his shop since he opens the door, it is good news for money, but he looks pretty wiped out both times.

Old 09-11-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://fb.watch/gEC39sO-Qq/

This place the chickens look delicious..
Old 09-11-2022, 12:04 PM
Veteran Samster

MONTIEN’S LEGENDARY CHICKEN

Ruenton Restaurant at Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok
54 Thanon Surawong, Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +662 233 7060

Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok’s legendary Chicken and Rice part of your lunch or dinner plan. Service starts from 10am until sold out. There’s only one size which is ฿320++ (฿377 net).

Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok makes a come-back after 18 months of renovation, from old school to retro chic, foodies can now indulge at Ruenton Restaurant with a revamped version of the famous Chicken and Rice.

Originated in Singapore, this comforting dish only has two essential components: poached chicken and a herb and spice infused white rice served with chilli garlic dipping sauce. The uncomplicated nature of the dish inspires many home chefs to create their own recipes, making Chicken and Rice one of the most popular dishes in Thailand. the dish is relatively easy to find wherever you go in Thailand, it’s been said that you won’t find one that tastes quite like the legendary Chicken and Rice at Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok.

With the reopening of Ruenton, the hotel’s main restaurant, Bangkok’s foodies can now enjoy the original taste of their famous Chicken and Rice in a new contemporary setting. After 18 months of renovation, the restaurant has turned over a new leaf to reveal a modern retro interior design inspired by classic Thai hues, complete with a private collection of Chinese pottery and antiques from the owner’s private collection. “We are extremely proud to mark this exciting new chapter in Ruenton’s history as we welcome back regular customers together with a new generation of diners to celebrate this amazing transformation,” said Montien Hotel’s Executive Director, Mr Montien Tantakit. The new ‘retro chic’ setting makes an incredible backdrop for those wanting to dust-off their vintage finds and don their flared jeans and plaid shirts, just like the good ol’ days.

It wasn’t an easy feat making an ordinary dish memorable. Before Montien’s Chicken and Rice became legendary, Executive Chef Amnuay Aneksuwan, who has been with the Montien Hotel’s restaurant for over 19 years and counting, the team studied the dish and created thousands of recipes for the hotel’s chairman to sample. “He asked them to make this dish for him to try every day. Their experiments must have taken thousands of chickens and countless bags of rice before they could finally perfect this much-loved dish as we know it today.” Not a bad position to be in, we think.

Old 11-11-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pig Trotter Rice
Address: Thanon Sukhumvit 77 Khwaeng Phra Khanong Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Operating hour: 10am to 6pm daily.

At 30 Sukhumvit 77 Rd (near to BigC Onnut), we arrived at this 40-year-old stall that sells excellent pig trotter rice (35 to 55 baht) and mix organ soup (35 to 45 baht). You are greeted with a spread of pig intestines and other various parts such as pig skin, trotters and pork belly right at the entrance of the shop. Yes, it is very similar to our local kway chap, except that they serve it with rice instead of the kway. My lunch was a plate of pig trotter with beancurd, pig’s blood and many other ingredients. The owner took effort to clean and braise the offal for a long time. Texture of the pig trotter is good, thick skin and tender meat but still retaining some bite. The mixed organ soup was flavourful and tasty with generous serving of pork liver, pig’s blood, lean meat, salted vegetable etc.
What I love about this place and/or most of the stalls in Thailand is the generous portion of ingredients the provide. Really satisfied
Old 14-11-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaigo View Post
What I love about this place and/or most of the stalls in Thailand is the generous portion of ingredients the provide. Really satisfied
The best Pig Trotter rice, I eaten is still in Hway Kwang.
Old 15-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Jae Som Fish Ball Noodle Shop
Wat Mangkon
233, 2 Thanon Santiphap, Bangkok, Thailand, 233
Tel: +66 84 015 2506
Operating Hour: 10am to 2pm daily.

Another legendary fish ball noodle, the king of the circle 22 Fishballs are big, peng, sticky, tight, chewy, shrimp balls/Hua Kuay great! Orange Fish Ball Noodles It has been sold for a long time.

his fish ball shop is delicious, reasonable price, 8 baht per ball, and 60 baht per noodle, very delicious.

There is also selling rice and curry. This fish ball is not fishy, ​​big ball is peng, sticky, firm, chewy, no flour (you can see the fish ball is big peng compared to the finger in the picture), shrimp ball, hua guay, great.

It's delicious. Chinese Yaowarat people, various lines and machines, use good quality raw materials, inexpensive, sold no later than noon, it's gone. Another favorite of Yaowarat area.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1