The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-02-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
basha2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=

FR for Lana / RP ):

OKT: Responsive and friendly he choose My gal base on my loc

Looks:10/10 somemore no makeup, just beautiful
Body:10/10 gym body
Boobs:9/10 natural
BBJ:10/10 she like it hard and deep.. really enjoyed it’s after years
FJ:11/10 few different patterns, now I don’t is my fav
GFE:11/10 110% can talk Chinese and Australian English.

Have pic but don’t know how to upload, if she’s in another stable easily $250..
let me know if u guys feel the same!
Old 08-02-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
thrill990438 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naomi from GENTLEMENCLUB24
Solid gem with very sexy curves, nice firm butt and big soft boobs.

Name: Naomi
Shave : Yes
French: Yes
English: Yes
Looks: 8.5/10
Body : 9/10
Boobs: cup D Enchanced but soft
CIM: Yes
DT: Yes
AR: didn’t try
AJ: didn’t try
FJ: 10/10
Overall : 9/10
Old 08-02-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lefferonFFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefferonFFF View Post
FR for CARA
Look: Face wised is about 70% similar to the photo, slightly on the more tan side.
Body: More on the thicc side, if you are looking for slim syt, then skip her, perfect for pre-milf lovers. She is quite short too. More for those into chubby and meaty girls, perfect meaty ass for slapping during doggy as well. Boobs are pretty huge too.

Bbbj is excellent, her mouth and hand combo together is excellent technique. She is ok with CIM. DT wise still got room for improvement, but i guess cuz shes still green.

Frenching: Managed to get her to loosen up, so french kissing was continuous and deep, her lips are on the thicker side.

Painting: Receptive to painting

Fingering: N.A didnt try, but she doesnt like rough fingering.

FJ: Can take rough pounding, she can ride decently long as well. Managed to get her high and suck my fingers while she was riding, while smacking and gripping her ass tightly.

GFE; Very obedient and listens to your needs. She does a decent massage too. She never picked up her phone a single time during the session, really good attitude for someone who is green.

OKT and Room: OKT quick and responsive to my questions. Room wise is the usual hotspot, no registration needed. Towel was ok cuz i was the first guy.

Overall, very good attitude for the current price point, I visited her at a higher price. Go for her if u like thicc bodies and she can be very horny if you turn her on. YMMV.

Been lurking for a long time and finally could get an account registered for posting FRs. I wanted to include a live photo of how she looks but I cant seem to post a FR with more than 1 photo, would be great if a bro can advice me how to do so.
Here are the remaining pics of her. Consent has been obtained from both the okt and the girl as well. Sorry for not clarifying in my original post.

Last edited by lefferonFFF; 08-02-2023 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 17
ANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANG_KONG_SIAO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuki Naravee

Looks: 9/10 CFM me with the pre milf look
Body: 9/10 petite and slim, just nice and fit her frame
Boobs: 9/10 just nice to grab and suck
French: 9/10 hot, wild, passionate and wet frenching
BBBJ: 9/10 Good BBBJ technique, take it slow and sensual with lot of tongues twisting and swirling
Painting: 8/10 Trimmed and no smell, responsive to my naughty tongue.
FJ: 8/10 Good sex for almost 1 hour in many position, no complaints from her. Wet and no need for KY to enter.
GFE: 8/10 Even though I took a long time to cum but she got no complains, we spend the remaining time chatting while cuddling each other.

Thanks bro MBK for arrangement
Old 08-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
greenteapokka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ighlight=civic

Afternoon session w Civic

Okt- bro lust (booking always easy) accepted my request to shift my slot earlier. Ty. Could be some issue today that causes some delay. Small issue.
Location- NICE and clean, decent!

Civic
Looks- accurate, quite swee, small mouth/ lips
Body- she's petite and skinny limb type. but whoa... Her tits damn nice and soft. Fair, smooth and soft. Nice body!
French- lots of it!
Bbbj- yes
Communication- can speak English, might need the use translator
FJ- I requested for just BJ for the first shot. 2nd shot- we finished of in doggy She has quite the perky ass
Old 08-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
Butter Cookie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterButter Cookie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Janny TRL

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Bbbj: 10/10

Janny is a hard working girl, sweet and bubbly personality. She does really try hard to make you pleased.

Her looks was young and beautiful and seductive type and is very sexy and mesmerising of the pics. Figure is no horse run with nice curve.

FJ is good. Her cowgirl skills are crazy. But the best part was bbbj.. just try and you’ll know. She is a good blower and will lick every inch of your cock to your satisfaction. She is also a good kisser. Kiss you like no tommorrow.

She is a gem. Sure will not be disappointed.

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 17
ornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyornament1969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Porsche from Naravee

Looks: 9/10 She is just like the photo. Cute XMM type sexy lady

Body: 9/10 very small size, can easily carry up. Slim, got some tattoos, got bit of ass to grab

Boobs: 9/10 should be C, nice and fit her shape well but dont think is natural

Frenching: 9/10 very long and very good, she a born kisser

FJ: 8/10 really very tight, can tell she's eager to please but think really too pain for her, not much position cause cannot bear to see her suffer

High chemistry and GFE, keep smiling and english passable. Non commercial feel and lot of hugging.

RTF: Yes, i think leaving soon. Want to book have to be fast.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1r4n4 View Post
FR for Coach - GMC24 8/2 170/2s/90
[...]

Pretty good figure! Thanks for the live pics!

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 08-02-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 16
xioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxioncalibrat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Love from Onesiam
OKT : Best OKT
Looks : 11/10 Super pretty and sweet looking. 
Body : 10/10 Fully explored and concluded natural. Super slim but not bony kind which I dun really like. Fair with natural B+ C- boobs. Really knows how to maintain her body and she smells really good.
BBBJ: 10/10 Slow and sensual kind. Action started after we showered together. Was drying up and she devour my bro suddenly. Continue all the way till the bed.
FJ: 10/10. Started as cowgirl which turn her on quickly. Can feel she is super wet and tight and like to take control of things. Pushed me down and keep moving up and down non stop. She is wet as I can feel something dripping down non stop. Carried her (as she is light) and flip her over in missionary position. Thrust her hard and slow alternate until she is biting her fingers and grabbing the pillow while I fondle and lick her nipples. She grabbed my hand and suck my fingers while I keep going. After 1s done, she took off my condom and continue blowing it and suck it dry. Totally torturing me. 2nd shot started where I took full initiative by fingering her while licking her tits. She grab my bro and caress it. Cannot take it longer as I carry her on my arm and standing fk her until the floor is dripping wet. Continue on the bed with doggy and cum in mouth eventually. She refused to release my bro from her mouth even I tried to. Just love to torture me hahahah.
GFE : 11/10. Lots of DFK as we explore each other body throughout the whole session even in btw shots. She can speak Chinese, Japanese, English and Korean which she used during the fk session. Super sweet lady.
RTF : 10/10 Definitely a yes. She is definitely experienced and worked in Japan, Taiwan and Korea and knows how to please a man. Definitely my top 3 in 2023.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Zai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dior Naravee

She has a guai guai obedient lady look. Just normal and. nothing to shout about but her service not bad.

Long hair with Thai tanned slim and petite body with a boobs that was not too big or small and fit well into her body. She have some small tattoo on her body too.

Frenching was passionate and all the way wild type of kissing and tongue frighting.

BBBJ was heaven. Lot of slurping, wriggling with licking and sucking follow by occasionally deep throat that I almost choke her. She really know how to suck.

Pussy was tight, wet and trimmed with no smell. Very responsive to painting and paint her gao gao with sexy moan.

The love making was fantastic. Tried a few position, very accommodating and nice co ordination with lot of sexy moan with tight and wet hole

Attitude was hardworking. Not a time watcher. Accommodating and obedient. Serve the full length you time I have booked.

Thanks Bro MBK.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

https://sammyboy.online/showthr...highlight=cake

I have been a silent reader of this section for a while and now it is time for me to contribute something small in return. So there i was, scanning the forum for a suitable target of my sudden urge and decided upon Cake from Lust stable.

And she was definitely the right choice as she proceeded to bring back memories of my younger day experiences in the land of smiles. I am amazed that a girl of her class is working as a FL. She mesmerized me with her looks, her youthfulness and surprisingly good bed manners. I had expected a more or less transaction but it turned out to be a good one hour of love making and coupling.

I opt not to give points as individual outlooks are different. But its good to add that we did all the normal sex stuff except anal and she satisfied me beyond my expectations. Cake seems shy at first but after conversing with her, she is friendly and loving and even disclosed to me info about herself

Photos and statistics advised by bro Lust are accurate, so no risk of any untoward surprises when i met her.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Sytlover12346 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=916090

Had a great time with Gin from Paradise on her first day. Didn't manage to get first blood but would like to return for more. They having promo for returning customers with FR so here is mine.

Looks : She is 22 as shown in their telegram group. Can see from slight pimples and blemishes that she is indeed 22

Body : Just my type. Slim petite young girl to satisfy my SYT cravings

Bbj : Very green but hardworking. Told her to look at me while bj

Fj : Tight and fresh. Can't explain further, all i know is after we both were sweating and laid down to take a breather.

To summarize the experience was great for me. Was looking for other legit syt then see their telegram got promo. This time would like to get like a school girl unform to wear. I think okt should provide some costumws.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Fire from sex Amazon 8/2/23

Looks same as photo and real life syt service
Boobs suits her body when riding flying all over
Body like Oon slim nice to hold when doggie
Bbbj this is where she excels fast and slow sensual long time
Fj she a ride or die girl takes control just relax and she will fuck you

Saw fire my kkb become phoenix, open the door full of smiles, shower together and action started, cock in her mouth and washing me up, tried to gag her, took it like a gem, clean up, started sucking again, almost cim, told her I want to fark her brains, she got on top and started riding my brains instead lol, in no time, want to finish in her mouth but she was riding to well and took one of my shots, ride me until I was soft and licking my nipples non stop, pull out condom and starting sucking me off again until hard, wow saw some stars and almost fell off they bed
Old 08-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pussinboot is Cool - loads of Potential

Yaya from seduction is one of the prettiest Thai FL i have seen, on par with many of the finest i have seen. Long hair, and large doe-like eyes. Small cute face with a very nice smile. Looks very Korean imo.

Very slim, model-like built. Nice height for a girl, around 1.60m. Nice soft boobs, with nipples which are easily aroused. Overall a very nice body.

With a bit of frenching her and there and moaned softly. Pretty nice cunt.

Not sure how to gauge her bbbj, but nice suction and rhythm.

Finished her twice in missionary, and both times she moaned softly. Very innocent, virign like feel to the whole FJ. 2nd shot she keeps hiding under blanket, very playful etc. Overall not too bad.

Overall. Shes pretty accommodating, and always puts on a smile throughout the session. if anyone wants to try should go ahead, as her booking will be increasingly harder to get.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
insomnialock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Carmen from House of Thai , I was not disappointed considering my past experiences.

Pictures maybe 80% accurate? Not bad looking certainly, maybe

Nice tits and ass Natural Huge Boobs

GFE was pretty good I feel, apparently she's shy and quite passive. Overall was still pretty decent though as she's quite hardworking and I finished both shots, 1 in doggy 1 in missionary

Last edited by insomnialock; 08-02-2023 at 09:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1