The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2005, 10:01 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Worn Gstring for sale yahoo ad

hi bros, i came upon this.
for bros with fetish for worned g strings.
http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90395564
Old 19-06-2005, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Worn Gstring for sale yahoo ad

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo....ction/90395518

Boobs kinda flat...
Old 19-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 23
sexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud ofsexlover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
for bros with fetish for worned g strings.
Sound like a con-woman job,,,, the two G-string dont seem to match,,,, the one the girl wear seem to be lacy..... And deliver upon payment by postage?? KNN wait she sent u 'Grandmother type" 3 for $10/- u really faint

Retired From Commercial Sex, Engaged In Residential Sex.
Old 19-06-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumalu
i prefer the previous 1...
Old 19-06-2005, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

it is very common in Japan, and they honour their words.
Well in sillypore, i don't think so, cos lots of scam lately....
get ur g/f or wife to wear one and there you had a soiled g-string...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 19-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Actually, for all you know it's worn by a guy then resale it on the web man... *Yucks*...
Old 19-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Actually, this type of auction is really targeted at perverts with a fetish for worn underwear, whether worn by a girl or guy, I guess the buyer makes that calculated risk...

In japan, there are school girls going into such sicko shops and taking off whatever they're wearing and the shop owners simply place them in some ziplock bag and stick a price tag on them. But I understand these shops only cater to local Japanese and not foreigners, so tourists can give them a miss...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 19-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

I wonder anyone would auction used condoms? Inside the condom would be traces of the guy's sperm and outside the condom would bear traces of the girl's cunt juice... just a thought...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 19-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 21
ChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud of

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show....-alltimetopten

A video says a thousand words
Old 20-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenRun
LOL. this is good....
Old 20-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlover
Sound like a con-woman job,,,, the two G-string dont seem to match,,,, the one the girl wear seem to be lacy..... And deliver upon payment by postage?? KNN wait she sent u 'Grandmother type" 3 for $10/- u really faint
bro, u r so right. The seller is a conman!

If anyone tat's more familiar in yahoo auctions, look thru the seller's purchases and u will find out that he has a few accounts and in another account, he's actually selling xmen marvel heroes figurerine! I guess he's selling his worn panties to sustain his marvel heroes hobby.
Old 20-06-2005, 12:48 AM
spicychillicrab

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I would never resort to selling my g-string. If I like a guy enough, he could have the one i was wearing for the night. I'm not a tease, it's just my style. So far two guys have been good enough for me to part with my Victoria's Secrets boy's shorts... I think they're sexier than g-strings...
Old 20-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
I wonder anyone would auction used condoms? Inside the condom would be traces of the guy's sperm and outside the condom would bear traces of the girl's cunt juice... just a thought...

But when u received it, everything has evaporated except maybe still can see the dried sperm stain....
Old 20-06-2005, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Worn Gstring for sale yahoo ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicychillicrab
I would never resort to selling my g-string. If I like a guy enough, he could have the one i was wearing for the night. I'm not a tease, it's just my style. So far two guys have been good enough for me to part with my Victoria's Secrets boy's shorts... I think they're sexier than g-strings...
From your above statement, I would presumed that you are of the chio female species? (if got adam's apple one pls kindly ignore me hor ), so Was wondering what would your criteria as being "good enuff" to receive your soiled lingeries???

Cheers...
Old 20-06-2005, 10:13 AM
spicychillicrab

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08
From your above statement, I would presumed that you are of the chio female species? (if got adam's apple one pls kindly ignore me hor ), so Was wondering what would your criteria as being "good enuff" to receive your soiled lingeries???

Cheers...
Snipeshot08, i dare not say I'm chio, but enough to warrant some attention when I have my occasional night out.

The 2 guys were perfect gentlemen. They were not sleazy uncles and treated a lady as a lady should. I have this thing against married men hitting on me and I wouldn't want my future husband being involved in anything outside of marriage next time. They were definitely single, probably attached but I'm cool with that, who doesn't want to have a no-strings-attached liaison, girls are sexual beings too. And it helped that they had their own wheels, so we didn't have to bother with love hotels, I think that's personally quite embarrasing.

Lame pick up lines are so strictly crap for me. Those 2 guys happened to be at the right place and at the right time, so we hit it off well. You'll be surprised to know that sometimes we also like to hook the right guy and are equally terrified of landing in bed with a screwed-up pervert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1