The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Another internet online busted...

here they go again....

Sometimes, I wonder why those post FL here are not touched. Probably they let them have some form of income, but those posting as OKT will get their ass screwed... since they are not taxed.....

SINGAPORE : Police have smashed two online vice syndicates operating in private apartments.

Four males and 15 females aged between 22 and 41 were arrested in the nine-hour operation for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities.

Officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and Police Intelligence Department conducted raids at several locations, including Clementi, North Canal Road, Jalan Rajah and Rangoon Road, leading to the arrests.

S$14,000 cash, laptops, notebooks, condoms and other related items such as mobile phones were also seized.

Police said the syndicates are believed to have advertised their services via Internet websites where potential customers could book their services. Investigations are on-going against those arrested.

Deputy Director of the Criminal Investigation Department, Tan Chye Hee, said the police will continue to keep up their enforcement against all forms of vice activities, regardless of their operating medium.

He added that offenders who think they can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet are mistaken.

Persons found guilty of offences under the Women's Charter shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years and also be liable to a fine not exceeding S$10,000.

Repeat male offenders are also liable for caning.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 23-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
DeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeadlyViper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Another internet online busted...

I wonder where they get the info from???
Old 23-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hoA123 is Cool - loads of Potential

we would think that the OKTs are highly secretive with non-registered phone number and all. hrmm...might had been a case where they borrow some manpower from their IT forensic team to go hunt down the owners.
Old 23-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 14
HiJack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiJack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHiJack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haiiizzzz, less 2 lobangs.
Old 23-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
halo1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

okt were caught, how about those who patronise them?
Old 23-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seriously, those 4 places mentioned, wonder who ever been there before?!?
Old 24-02-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
firefoxy is Cool - loads of Potential

ya if one day you go and patronise them and ganna raid what will happen to the customer?
Old 24-02-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Acoustic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think same as HC ? Copy down details and then can go off ?
Old 24-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

Sometimes, I wonder why those post FL here are not touched.

SINGAPORE : Police have smashed two online vice syndicates operating in private apartments.

Four males and 15 females aged between 22 and 41 were arrested in the nine-hour operation for their suspected involvement in vice-related activities.

Officers from the Criminal Investigation Department and Police Intelligence Department conducted raids at several locations, including Clementi, North Canal Road, Jalan Rajah and Rangoon Road, leading to the arrests.

S$14,000 cash, laptops, notebooks, condoms and other related items such as mobile phones were also seized.

Police said the syndicates are believed to have advertised their services via Internet websites where potential customers could book their services. Investigations are on-going against those arrested.

Deputy Director of the Criminal Investigation Department, Tan Chye Hee, said the police will continue to keep up their enforcement against all forms of vice activities, regardless of their operating medium.

He added that offenders who think they can hide behind the anonymity of the Internet are mistaken.

Persons found guilty of offences under the Women's Charter shall be liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years and also be liable to a fine not exceeding S$10,000.

Repeat male offenders are also liable for caning.
i think the deputy director already dropped a very strong hint. it's just a matter of time.
Old 24-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3912 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's just a matter of time before most of the syndicates listed here are caught. They are probably going after the vice syndicates first because these are the ones who have more gals working under them before turning their attention to those who post for FLs.

I guess the AV is now getting very serious about clamping down hard on illegal vice activities.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

halo1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup, just because they are not paying taxes. But to those who patronise these places before , i went there before once, think about it it is really easy to nab them, the cops can pose as any fake customer and bust them. Security system lapse.
Old 24-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 19
Valiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyValiant20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe the other one is "The Club Haus" ?.. both prominently marketed at the Health Club Thread

Never been to either, so don't know their location.
Old 24-02-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ESebastian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halo1988 View Post
yup, just because they are not paying taxes. But to those who patronise these places before , i went there before once, think about it it is really easy to nab them, the cops can pose as any fake customer and bust them. Security system lapse.
That is true. Cops can pose as customers anytime anywhere. Its only whether they want to bust you or not. Most probably taxes is the main concern....
Old 24-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 21
bonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud ofbonkudear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
I think it's just a matter of time before most of the syndicates listed here are caught. They are probably going after the vice syndicates first because these are the ones who have more gals working under them before turning their attention to those who post for FLs.

I guess the AV is now getting very serious about clamping down hard on illegal vice activities.
I agree. Think it's wise to lay low till the strong wind settles (if it ever settles).
Old 24-02-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3912 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkudear View Post
I agree. Think it's wise to lay low till the strong wind settles (if it ever settles).
I don't think the strong wind will settle at least not in the short term. The raids in GL are still ongoing as far as I know. I believe HCs are still being raided and now with the raids on the online vice syndicates, I think the AV is really stepping up their enforcement actions now.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1