The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
High Sex Drive advice needed

I actually wonder why I didn't ask this.

Well, I can pop every day once a day. And more often than not, this leads me to think about sex all the time. I kind of don't know what I should do... cause the drive is very high... then if I kio kway(go geylang) everyday, will kio until pok eye(go broke).

Problem is that now I am abit addicted to commercial sex... cause most of them time, having gal to bj you or whatever feels better than DIY, then got a body there you not so lonely.

I don't know what I should be doing about it. Cause I not like bros that can pop 3-5 times one night and after that not think of sex anymore ^^".

Mine is pop... got no mood for rest of the day... need to pop next day >.<".
Old 27-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: High Sex Drive advice needed

Go see Doc "pa zaim"....but dunno will cause high sex drive to no sex drive
Old 27-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
PIAGET deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPIAGET deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Maybe ur too free. Find something to do, maybe u'll feel less horny
Old 27-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 20
Arniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to beholdArniki is a splendid one to behold

HI TS,

me too have very high sex drive.
just something to share with u : for me i will reward my self, once i complete a "goal" or an "achievement". Than and only than i allow my self to "Play "

there something interesting that u might wanna take a look :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8062406AAqmB2e
http://brightmiracles.com/blog/sex-t...-us-to-create/
Old 27-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, i presume u have a real big, fat, and healthy bank account.. ))
Old 27-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro

It appears u are dealing w/ slight sex addiction or what some may refer to as sexual compulsivity (actually, I believe most SG guys do have mild symptoms of it). I am neither a qualified a psychiatristnor psychologist, so I can't offer much advices here; Nonetheless, some basic info may be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_addiction.

Generally, we all feel biological urges. But when there is a recurrent failure pattern to resist impulses to engage in acts of sexual gratification, and these patterns form a habit that prevents one from living or being interested in things other than sex or makes one mind more difficult to be stimulated by activities other sex, it poses a problem that will affect you ultimately.

Counselling might help, but most importantly, you need to identify if the problem is affecting you and the way you live. Ultimately, medications can't really help with the problem in the long run, its one being aware of the problem and taking the courage and determination to change one's life, i.e. behavorial conditioning.

Hope this helps.
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 27-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arniki View Post
HI TS,

me too have very high sex drive.
just something to share with u : for me i will reward my self, once i complete a "goal" or an "achievement". Than and only than i allow my self to "Play "

there something interesting that u might wanna take a look :
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...8062406AAqmB2e
http://brightmiracles.com/blog/sex-t...-us-to-create/
The answer by author yasmin was pretty well written. Using that drive and converted it to something productivity. The part with heroine as a comparison is interesting.

From what i know, drugs such as meth has effects on a person sexual desire. It will make a normal person into someone wanting sex. But it defers from individual.

If you do not know what to do with it, the direction towards getting things done with that drive will be a better way.
Old 27-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

i wish i am young same same u... now sometimes i think of commercial sex i also abit sian...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 27-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

do you work?
if no, get yourself a job or find something else to do..
like gardening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post

problem is that now I am abit addicted to commercial sex... cause most of them time, having gal to bj you or whatever feels better than DIY, then got a body there you not so lonely.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now looking for job also ...

Just go interview today ^.^.
Old 27-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:

Wow... Jobless still got money to go bonk WL everyday?
Old 27-08-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Oh ok, bro, hope you did not apply for the position I advertised. If not, I will have a horny man in my department that DIY every day and not able to work properly..... hahaha....
Old 27-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol I was used to be like tat b4....need to have it at least 2 times a day with my ex...sometimes more. But as u grow older I tink sex drive tends to dip a bit. U must be still young lolz but dun wank too much else later on the bed cannot perform cuz the feeling different from ur hand.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

i tink u still young n energetic la, me nw think of massage n getting special oso sian liao n its been for a month plus.
Old 28-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ownya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro trust me, you won't need to worry bout your addiction now cz if you do it everyday one fine day you'll get bored and have lower sex drive due to increase in commitments and stress in your life
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1