The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future
Re: Sexy young MILF provide mass n funsex .。。$60

hi bro, can pm me contact for both? looks good...
Old 06-12-2011, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
nosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to beholdnosealedfate is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Sexy young MILF provide mass n funsex .。。$60

Before proceeding with my cunt juice dripping FR… wawaw dude must be acknowledged for his sharing attitude as without him this FR won’t be possible.

As I saw wawaw thread on Jia Chen (JC)... Mmmmmmmmm I like her look already… So I immediately requested for contact as I stroked my Anaconda….

Engaging JC was easy despite there were many SBF dudes had already up with her… so she quite efficient lah….

Met up the agreed location/time. When she pop into my vehicle… she looked at me and I raised my shades from my eyes and saw a cute demure GND milfy type with nice bright eyes. She’s really so damn cute! GND Milfy look type. To me she has a sexy matured figure that I like about her and has curly hair, good looking ass with a nice height for me. So I hit my usual joint with her and check in to the room.

We immediately went for our shower after stripping down to nothing… Shower was damn nice as she was soaping my pet snake head & ball bearing with soap very gently using both hands creating a very good sensation while she was frenching wildy with me as I was groped her soapy wet boobs err… I think it’s B- lah like that lah. Soft texture no modifications or up-size meal here. Standard & natural package as I prefer.

She then gave me a good cat bath everywhere and then my ball got painted and sucked left right centre from her followed by Anaconda inclusive of some of her buay tahan tongue darting about my ball bearings which drives me crazy…

While all of this is going on I can see she’s service oriented and professional and THEN all of a sudden she ambushed my Anaconda and attack it without warning orally like the Japanese quietly attacked Pearl Habour without warning! JC’s oral kung fu is firece lah… her mouth & lips wrapped around my Anaconda head firmly up down up down up down pace on my meat leisurely pace. Fellatio is good; right amount of suctions, wetness and noise, plus looking back at me directly to visually check with me if she’s doing correctly with me with her alluring eyes…which was nice and wet with a more relax slow pace….

Then I get up and she positioned her pussy to my face as I feasted hungrily on her chee hoot (Hokkien for clitoris).

Her bush is the naturally normal with a healthy bush. When I spread up her labias wide and nice for me to venture in further…. There’s no smell… I guess what I did cause her to gasp for air:” Ooooooh Ohhhhh… “….Then I gently inserting my roving tongue into her vaginal canal going in and out in and out she was in full bliss going:’ooooooooooorh…….nghhhh” as my tongue was rampaging her my cunnilingus duties lustily I shifted my cock to her face and It was again sucked good and proper by her as she instinctively spread up her legs wider for I lick her chee hoot with good clearance between her thighs.

JC feels tight as I fooled with her vagina canal with my tongue… her pre cum flows fast and furious streaming a line to my cheek my lips… with her back violently arched upwards suddenly letting out a very loud and honest:”OOOOOOOoooooooorhhh” looks like JC has cumed… with her chee zarp spilling everywhere on the bed…It’s just great to have she like what I was doing as sex has should be a two way traffic regardless who is the customer and service provider.

By then she was reeling in from her bliss so I just let her rest in bed as I went for a quick wash of her cum from my face as she cum all over my face when I ate her chee hoot.

With her resting I looked at her matured womanly body with such lovely natural B- boobs and a naturally bush on top of her little pussy….

I cannot take it anymore and I quickly grab my Anaconda to suit up a featherlite DUREX and plunge it into her wet little puss starting off in missionary…. She called out in Mandarin “please do me good… I need you to do me yES, YES, YES!!!!! Oooorrrrrrh” With such terms of encouragement from her I sport-fucked her itchy tight wet cunt so hard that with every thrust her wet tight hole has sounds of water splattering upon impact in a steady hard fast pace....

Then she requested for me to grill her cunt nice and slow because she enjoys the friction rubbing between her vaginal canal and the head of my pet snake.

I ram her as far as my Anaconda can reach as she let out her pleasures to me shamelessly with every firm but deep stroke….Then when her puss is a little swollen from all my bullying I gently got her to flip over and rolled around while she still groaning in bliss and I rammed her from behind with her warm and wet encouragements and fuck her nice and proper hearing her howling:” ohhhh mmmmmmphh… nghhhhh nghhhh”

When I heard that I pounded her like how a good matured woman rightfully deserves a good proper & thorough fuck until she has multiple cum with all her chee zarp splattering about and the sweet aroma filling the space between us in the air… I love the smell of a woman’s chee zarp as it indicative that she has been properly and well-fucked by me….

Our bed was damp everywhere with her pre-cum that had splattered all over the white sheets when I rammed my rock hard Anaconda into her tight wet hole as she pleaded for one more round sincerely looking directly at my eyes at missionary position with her legs spread wide open for me to hoot her wet Dong Bei cunt.

O.k. lor this time I went as fierce and deep as I could fuck her little tight wet cunt with my cunt ramming rod reaching deeper and further inside until she yelled in ecstasy I let out my load and came in the CD deep in her….

Paid her with a nominal tip and I drove her to where I picked her from and wished her well.

RTF: Yes because she fucks with good strong effort and I like her GND milfy vibe… KNN like catch some innocent demure petite mum on the way to market to buy begetable for a quick fuck like that….
Old 06-12-2011, 11:43 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
Sampling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySampling deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share her ctc? Tks.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
vespa1176 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro!..can share her contact?
Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 AM