The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mysterious_j deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sensational Massage for $60 with Complimentary HJ or Additional $20 for FJ

Hi bro, would love to try her,
contact please.
Thanks
Old 19-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonani View Post
The facts:

Name: Yang Qi

Look: Photo is accurate. 7 / 10 for face - attractive. Not super smooth complexion, but will not reject if she rings your doorbell.

Body: Medium, long hair. Thin, innocent body – like a teenager’s. Smaller than B breasts, a big saggy. Light brown nipples. Very beautiful, well-shaped ass.

Cunt: She claims natural, but nicely trimmed pubes. Very pretty labia and clit, clean, no smell. Really like teenagers’. Nice and tight.

Service: Massage was not the best, no super strength and no flow in technique - more like a good HC session. Catbath (for me) – a little over-rated, but her effort was there.

Price: $60 / 80 – I would rather spend on her than go to an HC, but like I said typical HC standard in looks and service. I would not actively RTF her, but have not deleted her number, as she is a good backup call.
Thanks for your FR
Old 19-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacasasasa View Post
Sorry to spoil the party. But this girl and Leicester's Yu Rou, is the same girl. I tried Yu Rou and recognize her figure and face. Her service is ok but her figure not as good as the pic, but still ok.

Here is the link:
Leicester's Palace: YU Rou's Photos
Bro, what you mean by spoil the party????? Don't you enjoy her service (Her service is ok but figure....., but still ok)
The pic taken by me is 100% Yang Qi or you call Yu Rou, the night before I post her Thread here. (Bro, did you see her this few days)
She asked me to help her post, DOUBLE CONFIRMED she got no thread in SBF, before I agreed to post for her.
Bro, what are you trying to prove - your know personally??? you up her before??? or you are smart ???
We bros here are to share what we have enjoy service from the gals, and not here to act smart. Many gals have post with so many names in so many forum, you go name everyone of them.

ONE MAN MEAT IS OTHER MAN POISON, SEE IT YOURSELF, as long as her service, attitude, GFE is good.

FR / Review is very personal, some like, some don't like.
For me, pretty or not, figure good or not, not important.
Must feel comfortable with her, high GFE, good atittude
Old 19-10-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

2 coward zap me, or 1 using 2 registered names

I said I don't make anything from them, you don't believe
I said I make from them, SO, none of your business

As long as I know where I stand, who cares about you, COWARD
Old 20-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lacasasasa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
Bro, what you mean by spoil the party????? Don't you enjoy her service (Her service is ok but figure....., but still ok)
The pic taken by me is 100% Yang Qi or you call Yu Rou, the night before I post her Thread here. (Bro, did you see her this few days)
She asked me to help her post, DOUBLE CONFIRMED she got no thread in SBF, before I agreed to post for her.
Bro, what are you trying to prove - your know personally??? you up her before??? or you are smart ???
We bros here are to share what we have enjoy service from the gals, and not here to act smart. Many gals have post with so many names in so many forum, you go name everyone of them.

ONE MAN MEAT IS OTHER MAN POISON, SEE IT YOURSELF, as long as her service, attitude, GFE is good.

FR / Review is very personal, some like, some don't like.
For me, pretty or not, figure good or not, not important.
Must feel comfortable with her, high GFE, good atittude

So defensive, can say many unkind words. What I did was to tell people that this 2 girls is the same person. So am I wrong to do this? Or you got something to hide? Did she lied to you or something else? This is her thread by Leicester which was more than a month.
http://sammyboy.online/welcome...assager-7.html
Old 20-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
Crazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro pgyk and Bro lacasasasa,

cool down...... Every ppl have their own opinion

By the way, can i have her contract, Bro pgyk? I know I am new here and am trying to build myself up.....
Old 20-10-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster

Crazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy4Love is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro pgyk,

Thanks for the contact. Will write review after try her service.
Old 21-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacasasasa View Post
So defensive, can say many unkind words. What I did was to tell people that this 2 girls is the same person. So am I wrong to do this? Or you got something to hide? Did she lied to you or something else? This is her thread by Leicester which was more than a month.
http://sammyboy.online/welcome...assager-7.html
Not been defensive, just here helping them to make a living for themself, and we bros can enjoy their services - that my odjective !

If you want bros to let bros know that both names used here is the same gal, why must write SPOIL THE PARTY ???

Read Yu Rou thread, confirm with Yang Qi, yap, she used to call Yu Rou when she just arrival. I knew her from her friend, who gave me Yang Qi real name, not knowing she was Yu Rou, Yang Qi these name is given by me, not her real name too. But if her service is really good, it shouldn't bother who do her posting.

Sorry Bros, for having two posting on the same gal !!!
Old 22-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Her Short Stat

Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7/10 (Sweet GND Look)
Body: 8/10 (Curve at the right place) (See pics)
Boobs: B Cup, Very soft with nice light brown Nipples
Height: 1.58m
Wight: 45kg
BBBJ: 9/10(With water blow - Shiok) Depend on Individual (some may just get BJ only)
FJ: 8.5/10 Real horny when u hit her spot
Cathbath: 9/10 (Nice licking everywhere with mouth sucking your back & thigh)
Pussy: 9/10 nicely kept, no smell no bushy
Fingering: 8/10 (Responsive and wet easily)
Massage: 9.0/10 (Best with her mouth and Boobs running all over my body. Never felt so good)
Lick & Suck: 9/10 Responsive. U lick her right, she will be damn horny, and screaming loud)
Kissing: pecking only
Dos: Massage, HJ, FJ
Donts: AR, AJ, RAW & Prevert Request
Damage: $ 60 / 1 hour (with complimentary HJ)
$ 80 / 1 Shot / 1 hour (Exclude cd & room)
$ 130 / 2 Shots / 2 hours (Exclude cd & room)

View Her pic here
Yang Qi - Gals Gals Gals
Old 23-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Just finished a session and now legs still wobble while walking....lolz....

Below are my FR : (this are my personal opinion)

Looks: 5.5 to 6/10 (put too much powder on face and dark ring very obvious)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B Cup, Very soft and nice to touch
FJ: 9/10 (wow, make her scream till hit bed and pull bedsheet and pillow case, never have such a man feel after my ex left me.....)
Cathbath: 9.5/10 (Nice licking everywhere with mouth sucking your back & thigh)
Massage: 7.0/10 (feel good with her mouth and Boobs running all over my body.
Lick & Suck: 7/10 (she moan, but not sure its real or fake)
Kissing: never try....
Damage: $ 80 / 1 Shot / 1 hour (Exclude cd & room)

RTF : Maybe

One thing all bros must take note is that its good and worth it for sensational massage, but if you are looking for traditional massage, may not be that proper.
Old 23-10-2009, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Love View Post
Just finished a session and now legs still wobble while walking....lolz....

Below are my FR : (this are my personal opinion)

Looks: 5.5 to 6/10 (put too much powder on face and dark ring very obvious)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B Cup, Very soft and nice to touch
FJ: 9/10 (wow, make her scream till hit bed and pull bedsheet and pillow case, never have such a man feel after my ex left me.....)
Cathbath: 9.5/10 (Nice licking everywhere with mouth sucking your back & thigh)
Lick & Suck: 7/10 (she moan, but not sure its real or fake)
Kissing: never try....

One thing all bros must take note is that its good and worth it for sensational massage, but if you are looking for traditional massage, may not be that proper.
Thanks Bro for your FR
Old 23-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
soonliew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro pls give e her contact thaks
Old 25-10-2009, 02:27 AM
Samster

RTF - My Second Session with Yang Qi

SMS her yesterday afternoon asking her to make herself free at 9.30pm. As agreed timing, meet up with her last night in the same H81. Ding Dong, opened the door, she comes in with a bag of clothes, wow !! Ready to take alot of pictures. Without delay, she was change undies, bra, clothes, and I took many photo for her - post here are some of it only.

After finish taking the photo, she dress up (I like to start a session from). Start to hug each other, and roaming my naughty hands all over her, kissing on her face, ears and neck, slowly move down to her neinei, unbutton her shirt from the front, slip my hand in to squeeze her B cup boobs with her bra on, and slip into her bra and tickle her nipple. Lay her down onto the bed and continue kissing her neck and down to her neinei and pulling her bra up and suck her nipple, she was attacking my didi under my pants, and she start to unzip my pants and used her leg to push down my pants, I was rubbing her meimei thro her undies. finger her undies to aside, finger her meimei. Wow !! can feel her juice cumming and her gentle moaning increasing.

Sucking her nipples, also start to move down and pulling her undies even more to aside to review her whole nice thin pinky clit, little hair that doesn't cover her nice pussy. Lick her slowly, she was very responsive, moaning very loud, the cleaner cleaning the room next door sure can hear her. Go on for awhile before we are totally cothes off, both proceed to shower, again, she wash me clean..............

The one that I am waiting for, water in her mouth massage !!! Still feeling very shiok even know telling you Bros here, my didi is hard standing now. These RTF, I got bonus, after the massage for about 20mins, change water in her mouth, Ahhhh!!! these time she gave me BBBJ, and I was feeling very very shiok like my didi was naked in her meimei, the feeling was really like fucking her RAW. Blow for quite awhile, cap me and cowgirl ride on the and bending down and give me a light kiss on lips, both in sitting position, squeezing on one boob, sucking on the other nipples. Down to missionary, pump her until she cum, the bed was wet with hers, change to doggie, got a very nice view, her body curve are perfect, and her butt size it just right. Bang her and bend over to squeeze her boobs from the back, and pull my didi out before it explode, change to missionary again, and cotinue to pump her slowly, fast, slow, fast till she was screaming loud, and start to pull my butt to bang her even harder. She cum again second time, and asked me not to stop, so I continue to pump her real hard and fast unitl I totally exploded, she still want me to continue pump as she was still pulling my butt toward her.

I Stop, as my both legs was weak, her was weak too, as both lay dead on the bed unitl we recover, TCSS while resting. Proceed to shower together......... Dress up, and home we go, each own way off cause. I think this is the best session I ever had - my both legs was totally weak, lucky my car is auto, or esle don't know how to drive home, even going up the stairs to my home with problem, must hold the railling. So tired, that why only writting FR today.

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet GND Look)
Body: 8/10 (Curve at the right place) (See pics)
Boobs: B Cup, Very soft with nice light brown Nipples
Height: 1.58m
Wight: 45kg
BBBJ: 9/10(With water blow - Shiok) Depend on Individual (some may just get BJ only)
FJ: 8.5/10 Real horny when u hit her spot
Cathbath: 9/10 (Nice licking everywhere with mouth sucking your back & thigh)
Pussy: 9/10 nicely kept, no smell no bushy
Massage: 9.0/10 (Best with her mouth and Boobs running all over my body. Never felt so good)
Lick & Suck: 9/10 Responsive. U lick her right, she will be damn horny, and screaming loud)
Frenching: pecking only
Dos: Massage, HJ, FJ
Donts: AR, AJ, RAW & Prevert Request

Damage: $ 60 / 1 hour (with complimentary HJ)
$ 80 / 1 Shot / 1 hour (Exclude cd & room)
$ 130 / 2 Shots / 2 hours (Exclude cd & room)

View Full Detail & Her Pics
Yang Qi - Gals Gals Gals
Old 26-10-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ken9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session her

Below is my humble FR :

Looks: 6/10 powder too white
Body: 7/10
Boobs: A Cup, Very soft and nice to touch
FJ: 9/10
Cathbath: 9.5/10 Best i ever tried
Fingering: nv try
BJ: 6.5/10 i had tired better before, i have a fetish for this

Old 26-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken9 View Post
Just finished a session her

Below is my humble FR :

Looks: 6/10 powder too white
Body: 7/10
Boobs: A Cup, Very soft and nice to touch
FJ: 9/10
Cathbath: 9.5/10 Best i ever tried
Fingering: nv try
BJ: 6.5/10 i had tired better before, i have a fetish for this

Bro, thanks for your FR on Yang Qi
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1