The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Economics of GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklp1 View Post
When u extend if u like the gal, do u get another shot? or depends on house.
Never been a problem in this regard as chemistry with the gal would already be very good.
Old 09-02-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I never had any chemistry with the girls, the FL Vietnam rose Tina I RTF most getting even more fierce by the times I RTF.

For Geylang that G5 since she asked extend I ask back for 2nd shot? Then is a deal, simple.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If a gal frenches the fuck out of me, it is impossible for me not to tip 20 or 50.

The highest tip I ever gave was $100 each to the two gal who gave excellent tarma in 1669 (pre pandemic) when I was nursing a broken heart (those who know the details know what I am talking about). The tarma was the suggestion of the OKT aunty and is an example of the excellent customer service in the days of yore.
Acs boy?
Old 11-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi. This thread is out of curiosity. I’m wondering how much does each girl earn per customer. Is it 50% of total paid?

I also want to tip some girls and know how much is a good tip and not insulting for her.
for the Cat 200 PRC, the WL gets $120, the OKT gets $80. For 30 minute session, the WL gets $60, the OKY gets $40. I think this is the standard rate for all PRC houses.
Old 12-02-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
marklp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
for the Cat 200 PRC, the WL gets $120, the OKT gets $80. For 30 minute session, the WL gets $60, the OKY gets $40. I think this is the standard rate for all PRC houses.
Ah. That’s interesting. Didn’t expect the WL to get a bigger share than the OKT. Thanks for the info 🫡
Old 12-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
But do the WL pays for the accommodation and meals ?
Old 12-02-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ah. That’s interesting. Didn’t expect the WL to get a bigger share than the OKT. Thanks for the info 🫡
I actually tot the WL should get much more than this, because they do most of the hard work..
Old 12-02-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi. This thread is out of curiosity. I’m wondering how much does each girl earn per customer. Is it 50% of total paid?

I also want to tip some girls and know how much is a good tip and not insulting for her.
I usually tip the WL $50 after the session, before leaving the room. She usually will give me a hug or kiss as a show of appreciation.
I never tip > $50.

There was only once I tip $30 cos that's all the cash left in my wallet.
Old 12-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
marklp1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
I actually tot the WL should get much more than this, because they do most of the hard work..
For me I tot that OKT has to arrange transport, accommodation, keeping up with the law, etc… that’s why they would get paid more but good to know at least WLs are getting their fair share (I hope).
Old 25-04-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bosses keep the girls' passports. Money is split 50/50 between the girl and boss. They get regular hospital checkups for all kinds of STDs every few weeks. Customers are a mix of Bangla workers, ethnic Chinese, and occasionally Filipinos. Girls report that they get treated well, not abused at all. Most common complaints are boredom and slow business. Still, they have quotas to meet and get kicked back to Thailand if they don't meet minimal income requirements. Girls generally stay for several months up to over a year.

Many girls like to drink with each other at restaurants and karaokes during their off hours. Bosses try to prevent that from going out of control by making sure that the girls aren't gone too long. Oftentimes the bosses will give the girls a ride.

Girls keep rotating, and they come in via word of mouth and introduction by friends.

Girls' income is about the same as that a Singaporean Grab or taxi driver, not over a few thousand SGD per month. That's a lot of money in Thailand or Vietnam, but is not considered a lot in S'pore of course.

It's a business and bosses sometimes report that revenues are low, and they need dozens of customers everyday to pay the bills. Things are slow after COVID, so it's not easy.

Viet girls are mostly from the Mekong Delta area.

Thai girls are often hill tribe girls from the north, and they often tell customers that they are Thai-Chinese since Thai hill tribes originated from Yunnan. Some Isan girls too.

Source of info: GL girls tell me all about it.
Old 25-04-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
geylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygeylangpom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually poor girls in this business. Sometimes they just try to enjoy what they do. looks like a big income even though it still has to be shared with the company.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1