The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!
Slowest slow slow MLs are best

All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Several of mine fly back home, though, curious for bros who have slow slow MLs.
Old 29-04-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Tyler92 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by plor View Post
All of my favourite MLs have been the ones you can go to see for 90min and get 45min good massage, 45min slowest possible treatment for lil bro.

One ML who no longer works used to have a HDLY that was the lightest touch can ever experience.

I have a couple other ML who move so slowly with smooth smooth inner forearms. Shiok.

Another ML who seems to daze off and often runs my session over by 30min for a total of 1hr slow treatment.

Can share contact bro?
Old 29-04-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

PSA - some bro message me with inbox full. Bros if you wonder why you never get replies check that :P
Old 29-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
PSA - some bro message me with inbox full. Bros if you wonder why you never get replies check that :P
Bro, if you found any, can share with me as well please? Thanks.
Old 30-04-2023, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
linda tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pls share bro..thanks
Old 30-04-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Densco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share bro..pm me thx
Old 30-04-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2822 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree...slow and steady the best
Is only see if the guy can tahan!!!
Old 30-04-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Yes I like slow too. Usually end up more explosive than usual.
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time
Old 30-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6011 / Power: 33
bankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond reputebankai2020 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Bro can share? thanks
Old 30-04-2023, 01:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Well described!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Especially edging and lots of other sort of massage around the area but not directly unto the most sensitive head
And then when enough of edging, goes directly very slowly and she makes you beg for release. After that still continue for another 2-3minutes while I wriggle with sensitivity in the aftermath and suffocate in the bosom at the same time

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 30-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 6
Newbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie72 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Pls share bro , much appreciated
Old 30-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lustyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind to share please
Old 30-04-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

Slow and sensual beats fast and furious XD

Mind sharing your slow slow ML bro?

Quote:

Old 30-04-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 16
hunk21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhunk21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any of these still in Singapore?
Please share contact
Old 30-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
This sounds like what O** can do except the suffocating in bossom. Her ability to make you squirt and beg for it after you cum is still the best I’ve encounter. Seeing too much big boobs lately, time to see her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1