The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Hi Bro,

Planning visit Betong this coming NOV, any bros here can give some guide which express bus should i take from KL to Betong?

Any bros recently back from Betong sees any russian gals around still?

thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why is this thread DEAD for so long ah? No one interested to visit Betong ..all going to Dannok
Old 03-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess Danok is more safer as those southern seperatist still becoming active again.
Old 28-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Samster

ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Give this thread some life

Any recommendation on which Betong hotel is reasonably cheap, good, cozy and safe (ask for too much )?
Old 28-04-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Give this thread some life

Any recommendation on which Betong hotel is reasonably cheap, good, cozy and safe (ask for too much )?
Just got back from there a few days ago.

Stayed in River Inn, cosy, safe, clean, quiet, away from town, 700 bahts per night. Would prefer to stay nearer/in town next trip.

Farm gals, standard and choice were way below that of Danok. Even TBK choice is better. Cost wise, same as Danok.

Better book gals from agogo bars, like Kong Ka, O2, 008, only visited these 3. Others are Jockee (not sure spelling), My Love, Merlin disco. The rates are pretty standard 3000 - 4000 baht for LT. The better looking ones are all in these joints. Maybe a way for them to choose customers, so if they on with you, chances are, you will have a good time. I had mine.

Food wise, quite disappointing, maybe, because our 'guide' (a friend) did a David Copperfield.

Betong do have some nice sight seeing, like The Communist Tunnel, Flower Garden (trust me, this is worth visiting), Hot Spring...

Return trip? Yes, I will, I like such environment, but not so soon.

Now I am spoilt by choice, Danok, Hatyai, TBK and now Betong. The latter 2, mai mee golf courses......

Sorry, just a short up date.

We can go interactive, I will attempt to answer all queries to the best of my virgin trip. Anything short, I apologise...
Old 28-04-2010, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Just got back from there a few days ago.

Stayed in River Inn, cosy, safe, clean, quiet, away from town, 700 bahts per night. Would prefer to stay nearer/in town next trip.

Farm gals, standard and choice were way below that of Danok. Even TBK choice is better. Cost wise, same as Danok.

Better book gals from agogo bars, like Kong Ka, O2, 008, only visited these 3. Others are Jockee (not sure spelling), My Love, Merlin disco. The rates are pretty standard 3000 - 4000 baht for LT. The better looking ones are all in these joints. Maybe a way for them to choose customers, so if they on with you, chances are, you will have a good time. I had mine.

Food wise, quite disappointing, maybe, because our 'guide' (a friend) did a David Copperfield.

Betong do have some nice sight seeing, like The Communist Tunnel, Flower Garden (trust me, this is worth visiting), Hot Spring...

Return trip? Yes, I will, I like such environment, but not so soon.

Now I am spoilt by choice, Danok, Hatyai, TBK and now Betong. The latter 2, mai mee golf courses......

Sorry, just a short up date.

We can go interactive, I will attempt to answer all queries to the best of my virgin trip. Anything short, I apologise...
Walaueh, bro etct, so late not sleeping meh...old man like me also not sleeping early I read your post at 4 am !

Thanks for the valuable info. Planning to go there as I have never been to Betong. BTW, where is TBK? The LT pricing of 4000 THB is it applicable to SYT's at the bars or across the board, including those farm girls?
Old 28-04-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Walaueh, bro etct, so late not sleeping meh...old man like me also not sleeping early I read your post at 4 am !

Thanks for the valuable info. Planning to go there as I have never been to Betong. BTW, where is TBK? The LT pricing of 4000 THB is it applicable to SYT's at the bars or across the board, including those farm girls?
You my Taikor, follow you ma....

Was a case of over dose of coffee, cannot sleep...

TBK = Tanjung Balai Karimum

The LT pricing is more like for syts from bars, the farm are priced at 2200 to 3000, really the stock was disappointing.

Betong should be be summed up as, quote " betong still fascinate me so so much! once place i never bored going to..." which I tend to agree.

I did have a syt, based on age difference, really had a good time with her. Very fun going, joker, enjoyed passionate love making sessions. High GFE! Same with everyone with us that booked gal from bars. I paid 3500 for my puying.....

The real issue is getting there. Self drive would be the best option.

Last edited by etct88; 28-04-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: additional info
Old 28-04-2010, 03:59 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Betong update

Quote:
You my Taikor, follow you ma....

Was a case of over dose of coffee, cannot sleep...

TBK = Tanjung Balai Karimum

The LT pricing is more like for syts from bars, the farm are priced at 2200 to 3000, really the stock was disappointing.

Betong should be be summed up as, quote " betong still fascinate me so so much! once place i never bored going to..." which I tend to agree.

I did have a syt, based on age difference, really had a good time with her. Very fun going, joker, enjoyed passionate love making sessions. High GFE! Same with everyone with us that booked gal from bars. I paid 3500 for my puying.....

I want to go take take along.....hahahaha...I love to hear more about the Tarzan & Jane story.....
Old 28-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I want to go take take along.....hahahaha...I love to hear more about the Tarzan & Jane story.....
cipek, you also can write, you are part of the Jungle Book Story..... remember there was a monkey in that story.. hee hee....
Old 07-05-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sounds tempting (no thanks to both Playman and you hehehe), good info on bars sourcing vs farms. Only trouble is logistics bit from way down south sinkie land. Maybe fly to Ipoh and join the convoy from KL?

Is Merlin the best comfort in town?
Old 07-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sounds tempting (no thanks to both Playman and you hehehe), good info on bars sourcing vs farms. Only trouble is logistics bit from way down south sinkie land. Maybe fly to Ipoh and join the convoy from KL?

From the internet, I read about Cathay Hotel being in the middle of action places, like the location of Merlin at Seekimyoong in Hatyai
Old 08-05-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

will update you before the next weekend....

anything else?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
will update you before the next weekend....

anything else?
One more....is it safe to park at Pengkalan Hulu? How much will be the carpark charges and the "taxi" fare going across the border to Betong's hotel?

Thanks
Old 15-05-2010, 01:26 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:

I would say take Grand Mandarin and very near town.

Refer to my FR for full details.
Old 15-05-2010, 01:28 PM
SamSter

Quote:
One more....is it safe to park at Pengkalan Hulu? How much will be the carpark charges and the "taxi" fare going across the border to Betong's hotel?

Thanks
Sorry not too sure about the fare but then it is quite safe as safe as in Danok. Let uncle etct88 answer you more precisely as he had ask around for you as we normally drove in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1