The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alf98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
How do you know the girl is pregnant or given birth when touring farm? Bring them into the room for full body check up?? If its base on the OKT words, you can safely trust your eye better but you dont travel thousand of KMs to save 100B, otherwise cheaper and easier to bonk at your neighbourhood.
Sori missed this post....anyway...from the starting price U can guess the condition of the ladies....choose wisely...base on the price and bargain from it lor.....good luck...if U wanna know U got con or not check the product at the tummy skin....with usual stria looking scar..then pregnant B4 lah....cheer...man long time never go to this place liao........
Old 31-08-2006, 09:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
SOUTHERN VIOLENCE
23 Yala banks hit by bomb blasts

Source - The Nation 31 August 2006
can't they(separatists) find something better to do??!!
the Khun Thais are such lovely ppl..
Old 01-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Yala banks attacks : Economic impact 'will be limited'

Report from The Nation dated 1 September 2006 :-

Yala banks attacks : Economic impact 'will be limited'

Central bank says few ramifications from wave of bombs in far South, but the province itself faces a dark future

Business in Yala may be brought to its knees after more than 20 banks were bombed in the province yesterday. But most officials and businessmen believe the national economy will avoid the havoc so far still contained in the deep South.

Fourteen bank branches will be closed in Yala today to investigate the bombings and repair damage, but they should reopen on Monday.

All cash-dispensing machines in the province are available for use. Banks will be responsible for security on their premises, while the central bank has already tightened security for its money distribution centre.

Jit Siratranont, deputy secretary-general of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, said terrorists had shifted their target from public agencies to commercial ones and this would lessen confidence among Malaysian investors and businessmen.

Malaysian tourists who planned to take a vacation in Yala were already cancelled their room bookings, said Charoen Wangananon, president of the Domestic Travel Association.

The Thai Hotels Association (THA) said tourists were shifting to other tourist sites such as Phuket and Krabi, or would postpone their trips.

However, Deputy Governor Tarisa Watanagase told reporters there would be little impact on the national economy.

"The damages to those banks is minimal," she said.

Her assessment was more optimistic than the central bank's earlier reaction. "It's scary. We can't estimate the damage yet," Governor Pridiyathorn Devakula had said.

Central bank senior director Suchada Kirakul also said that if the violence could be controlled within the three southern provinces, it would not have much affect on the national economy as the area rarely attracted investment.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 01-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Report from The Nation dated Friday 1 September 2006 :-

New phone numbering system for Thai handphones takes effect from 1 Sept 2006

Callers to mobile phones now should start dialling "08", followed by the existing eight-digit number, as the new national numbering plan takes effect today.
Fixed-line telephone numbers remain the same.

For example, mobile phone numbers that start with "01" should be switched to an "081" prefix. The number (01) 234 5678 becomes (081) 234 5678.

Callers from abroad will have to add "8" after Thailand's "66" country code. For example, +668-1234 5678 would replace +66-1234 5678.

However, callers have until November 30 to get used to the new cellular dialling scheme. From December 1, only the 10-digit mobile-phone numbers will be valid.

All mobile-phone operators are now offering a free service at shops nationwide to convert numbers stored in handsets to the 10-digit format, regardless of the customer's service operator.

They will also send teams to busy shopping areas, such at Victory Monument and Silom as well as the offices of their customers to offer the conversion service.

Users also have to reconfigure the code of the short message function in their devices, which they can do by themselves or at operators' shops, to enable them to send and receive short messages. But they have a grace period until March 30.

Sigve Brekke, CEO of Total Access Communication (DTAC), said he would join more than 300 of his employees in spending the day in the Silom, Sathorn and Victory Monument areas to help people update their numbers.

The numbering plan aims to increase the total of phone numbers to 300 million from the present 90 million, which is expected to be enough to serve surging demand for 30 years.

Cellular-service providers have spent a combined Bt400 million upgrading their systems to comply with the new numbering plan.

The National Telecommunications Commission spent Bt30 million to publicise its new policy.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 06-09-2006, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
NotSuave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Basket. such a small town they also want to bomb....
Old 23-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
woody3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSuave
Basket. such a small town they also want to bomb....

yo, bro.

I;m new here,

Could you bro provide me where can i access to betong website consisting of the karoake, disco or farms ? and those chicks photos ?

appreciated

million thank's
Old 26-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Samster

Get passports stamped, Malaysian commuters told

Report from The STAR dated Tuesday 26 September 2006 :-

Get passports stamped, Malaysian commuters told

KOTA BARU : Malaysians crossing the border to southern Thailand should follow immigration rules and get their passports or border passes stamped rather than just wave them at checkpoints.

Waving documents or even just nodding heads at immigration officers is commonly done by the inhabitants of both sides of the Malaysian-Thai border in Kelantan as they cross the border daily for work and trade.

The army’s Eighth Brigade commander Brig-Jen Shaharuddin Abu Bakar said this practice should be stopped.

“If they are caught in southern Thailand without proper travel documents, they will have to face the consequences.

“They must go through the proper process in view of the unrest in the region and the coup in Bangkok,” he said.

Brig-Jen Shaharuddin said the brigade continued to be on high alert in view of the political uncertainty in Thailand and continued unrest in the southern part of the country that bordered Malaysia.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 27-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

tayarman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there couple of weeks ago just with couple of my friends. It seems that nothing much has change. Decided to walk around and found this place called Harbin Karaoke (a few blocks away from Jockey Bar). There is about 10-15 PRC gals. Operated by a guy from Penang. Quality was so-so, about 5-7 rating out of 10. The over nite changes was THB3000. We sat and drink couple of bottles of beer (THB100/btl). There is even one from Mongolia, with CFM looks. Did not take one home, so I could not give much of FR.
Old 25-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster

kayone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new updates on Betong? Planning on a trip next month, need bros here to give some tips :P
Old 07-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
solid_snake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! nobody go to betong to cheong already ar...let me warm this topic up.

me & my fren went there last week after hearing my colleague saying about this place again & again, so i bertolak at 2am in the sun morning from kl, and reach there around 6am in the border, while waiting for the border to open, went to pengkalan hulu town to have some breakfast. after finished breakfast, zoom to the border and check in to betong city plaza hotel at 690bht per night, but due to too early, the reception is so damn crowded with ppl checking out! finally, manage to check in at around 9am something, then go to look for puying.

dunno what the place called but u'll pass by a new looking tunnel, and that area is like still under constructing with hotel or houses. when reach that area, we are like superstar, surrounded by papasan (coz it's sunday) and the keep promoting how good is there ladies. so i just visit all of the shops, its about 10-20 shops if im not wrong, there are from 1-20 puying, rate from 3-8/10, depends on which shop. since i heard my friend said the price is around 1500bht - 2000bht for overnight booking, i ask the papasan y they charging me from 2500bht - 2700bht for overnight booking! not sure whether i look like newbie or below 2000bht is rate of bar girls, so decided on 1 bkk girl for 2500bht, after think about it, still very cheap after all, u get to have 1 full day with her for 2500bht only...so ask her to go to my hotel later as i wanna visit around betong since 1st time there.

after some sightseeing, back to hotel to wait for the puying, 'knock, knock, knock!'(yes, no door bell) here she comes...come in, tcss, watch tv etc etc, then she pop out a question...'arp nam mai?', i say ok, u 1st...then she say 'duay gan'(together)...i'm abit suprise and of course i say yes~!

wah lau, the 'arp nam' really like the one we get in bkk massage parlour, wash u clean clean in bathtub, but minus the body massage la, keke. then i shower for her too...after finished shower, dry up, go to bed, and boom boom lor...

after finish boom boom, decided to go to their agogo bar with her around 3pm, but really dissapointed la, i expecting it like bangkok type, but its more to like disco cum agogo bar, music inside is so damn loud, like those goyang kepala den, so damn dark, cant even see the ppl sit next to me, then some lady dancing in the stage that is without poles...so dissapointed, after finished up our beer, left straight away, total time inside less than 15 min.

the place is real quiet, coz its in sunday, hardly see others couples around the street, inside the agogo bar, just like 2-3 tables seated, so decide to get back to hotel to get a thai massage together with my puying.

after massage, go for dinner, then since i prefer a quite life after some busy life in kl, we just go back to hotel to 'arp nam', boom boom and then watch epl while drink some beer and with some snack.

on tomorrow morning, before leaving, we do one more 'arp nam' and boom boom again! haha, she is the one who asking for 'arp nam', i think she loves my 'arp nam' skill so much. next time i gonna buy some cool bathing cream or gel or shampoo there! after finished, she left at 8am, then i packed up, and leave betong for good!

i'll be back! i love the life there, it's quietness and the weather is cold!

oh yeah, btw, this is the best bonk so far, i've been very active in sport! i so suprise by my performance...improve so much!!!
Old 25-01-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
boyboy_25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can anyone from M'isa confirm that there;ll be bus services to Betong or taxi avail to Betong during the CNY? Or bus serivces from S'pore to Betong via Betong express @GM? Intend to travel to Ipoh with a friend on 7Feb and head to Betong on 8Feb till 10Feb? Thanks in advance
Old 30-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

Plan to make Betong a flower-growing hub

Report from Bangkok Post dated Thursday 30 January 2008 :-

Plan to make Betong a flower-growing hub

Yala - Betong district will be developed into a major regional producer of temperate flowers as part of new plans by the authorities to boost the incomes of villagers in the strife-torn province. Betong district chief Nopadon Songmuang said yesterday the district had the potential to produce cool-climate flowers commercially to compete with produce from Malaysia grown at elevations.

''But it will take time because many villagers here still prefer to grow rubber,'' Mr Nopadon said.

Rubber is the mainstay of the cash commodities of the South. Bangkok, which is the major market for temperate flowers, buys a lot of flowers grown in Malaysia's Cameron Highlands. The flowers are transported from Malaysia through Betong district.

There is substantial domestic demand for the flowers, he said.

Instead of only serving as a transit point for these flowers, Betong could become a major producer because the climate on the San Kala Khiri mountain range is suitable, he said.

Local farming of temperate flowers would be promoted but it would not undermine commercial rubber planting.

Mr Nopadon added that it would supplement incomes for villagers whose livelihoods have been hurt by the persistent insurgent unrest.

The Southern Border Provinces Administration Centre (SBPAC) is looking at ways to help boost the local economy by finding jobs for villagers.

''Betong is seen as being the most ready for transformation into an economic heart of the southernmost provinces,'' Mr Nopadon said.

The idea to promote temperate flower farming was floated by SBPAC director Phranai Suwanrath who envisaged expansion of the commercial developments of rubber and banana farms in the region to cater to global demand.

Meanwhile, officials are also encouraging villagers to grow more Brazilian-breed bananas, which could be sold at high prices in the Middle East.

Weather and soil conditions in the far South are suitable for farming these bananas, Mr Nopadon added.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 27-03-2008, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy_25 View Post
Hi, can anyone from M'isa confirm that there;ll be bus services to Betong or taxi avail to Betong during the CNY? Or bus serivces from S'pore to Betong via Betong express @GM? Intend to travel to Ipoh with a friend on 7Feb and head to Betong on 8Feb till 10Feb? Thanks in advance
Hope that the following information will still be useful to you.

I had just re-visited Betong after 1.5 years break from there.

- Take a night coach to Ipoh = reach around 5 to 6 am
(S$ 38 to S$50)
- Take a cab from Ipoh to cross Malaysia custom and arrive at thai custom = reach around 9 am (Thailand time = 8 am) (PM me if u need cab driver contact)
(RM 150 to RM 200)
- Once clear thai custom, take a cab to the hotel that you intend to go.
(RM 10 to RM 20)

Just update the scene there for brother as i just came back from betong last week. This time short stay so not much chance to explore all areas. As my preference still MIC, i only got some update on the MIC.

MIC girl are now younger. Now you can easily grap one who is 25 years old below. However, price increased to 3000 and 3500 bahts.

Becareful on some KTV, last time sit with u only need to give tip RM 20 to 30. Some now demand atleast RM 50. Do remember to check up the price first before u order your drink.
Old 27-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

I did heard that there is a bus direct from Singapore to Gerik. Did not find out much as i do not have a trust cab driver in Gerik.

By the way, do any brother got trust cab driver who willing to travel to Betong custom from Penang? If yes, kindly let me know as am travelling to Penang more frequent now. It is still nearer to go to Betong from Penang.
Old 21-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thailand king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,
Just a new update for betong as i just came back!!! For your info the Malaysian immigration now close at 11pm m'sia time. Also if bros know about Nice Resort, it has just reopens after a 1years+ close down. Have about 15-20 puyings inside the agogo bar. Nothing much was done on the renovation , maybe a little bit here and there touch up. As for the rates LT is 2500bt-3000bt. Puying grades are still not as good as b4 , maybe due to its just resume business. (they open only on 16/3/09). Any bros who r regular to nice resort would like to revisit but please provide fr or details.

Cheers
TK
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1