The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
easy3228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlskyline View Post
thank you very much. will try next month
Make sure you are there before March 2023...FASTING STARTS
Old 11-02-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Curious why is it called Meizu instead of Vantasy
If you see the Google street view of the address there's a banner that states Meizu. Apparently Meizu is the name of one of their service. So, just Google for Vantasy and you won't go wrong.
Old 13-02-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy3228 View Post
Make sure you are there before March 2023...FASTING STARTS
thank u. do u know where is this 2 gals inferno that others talk about?
Old 14-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

New to Jakarta. First night here had massage at hotel n the girl quoted me 2 million for sex. I say too exp n told her I give her 800 for bj. Based on what I read, still overpriced just for a bj. During bj, managed to suck her boobs n squeeze her ass though. She was wearing gstring under her traditional massage clothes though. Kinky but hope to find cheaper n good alternative like model types

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Old 14-02-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

had not been back to jkt for a good 12 years...

during the heydays - used to go to alexis (closed), red square (closed), blowfish (closed). Maliboro is left standing but the price understandably went up but quality dropped vs pre-covid.

airport - do download the pedulilindungi app prior to departing sgp. dun fret if you cant upload vaccine cert, you can let them verify in jkt.

transport - gojek, grab works well. at airport, i use gojek .. they have a booth and you just approach them, they will book and off you go. cost me like 20 SGD including toll to go to central jkt. it was a good 80 min journey as the jam still persists

hotel - i stay at ritz carlton - they renovated and still as good

CJ - sadly, on the days i went, more guys than girls and the girls all CMI. band is decent though. still this place cant compare to hyaa britz in terms of quality

dragonfly - i enjoyed this place. more up market, good lighting effects and luvre the music.

PIK - this seems to be the new happening area in jkt.. to me it is like a new jkt where there are less jams, cleaner roads and better infrastructure planning, quite smiliar to our sentosa cove area.
i stayed at swissotel PIK for two nights in a room with the sea view. quite nice not needing to look out and seeing jams. from here to airport, it was a good 15min only. what i like about jkt airport is there immigration took me less than a min, yes , there were no foreingers leaving jkt unlike bkk where you get lots of tourist.

tinder - i recommend using this and make a few friends before you land. ask them out for a drink and makan and see where it takes you.

thats all from me
Old 15-02-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

I searched for vantasy on Google and was brought to a TikTok link instead. Happen to see this place de nattsu and decided to try them. WhatsApp them, asked for price n photos n was provided. Made an appt for night time and proceeded there. 22km away from my hotel so traveling is more than 30 mins. Went to recep n show them my booking for the night. Gave me a tag n waited at 1 of the table. The place is a bar, live band n massage rolled into one. First time visiting such places. Mama San came over n initially. I thought she was the one servicing me, haha. Asked me which package I want n went by to recep to pay. After paying, was brought to I asked mama San what is the difference between vip n standard room and she realized she brought me to wrong room. Difference between standard n vip is room and bed size. Shower area also bigger in vip room n u have mirrors on ceiling. Saw my girl (geisha) and probably only look 80% like photo. She is darker than photo but she is still pretty for me. 21 years old n her body is soooooo tight man. Her ass is tight n her boobs damn perky n soft. Best part is her body. She hugged me n kissed n we slow dance a bit. I went to pee n shower my small head since I already showered before coming over.

She was already naked by then ( was wearing a tight red long dress earlier) n I lie face down. She then started her nuru massage n wow! It was damn good when she rubbed her ass on my legs n back. Best nuru I experienced. Too bad she didn’t nuru the front, only the back n legs n occasionally her boobs whacking my left face. She asked whether I wanted massage n I said yes. I was thinking if no massage then we do what sia. Then she proceeded with oil massage n her strength was ok , she did say her strength is only light n medium and I was ok with it. After a while, she started sensual oil massage rubbing me all over n doggy style handjob which almost brought me to climax. Then I lie face up n she proceeded to rub some lub on her pussy. She let me rub her clit no inserting fingers n I squeezed her boobs while she hj me. I then asked her for sex n thought there is xtra charge, she say her pussy is small n my dick is big, say she scare. I told her if pain let me know. She capped me n I did her in 2 positions slowly for only 10 mins n seeing her expression, I told her no need to xxx anymore. Asked her for bj but she say she only do capped bj, I don’t like n then she proceeded with the same hj position, her moanings n me rubbing her pussy n squeezing her boobs while kissing her brought me to climax soon. Her hj is very good with various strokes.

Showered together n I squeezed her n kissed n sucked on her boobs while in shower as earlier she got nuru n oil cannot suck. Hugged her tight body after drying up n the best thing was her shapely figure. Gave her 100k tip n left a very happy man.

Found this place by accident and I was glad I came as price was cheap as compared to my previous room massage girl.

Damage: 915k (vip room, pink lady, bm/nuru/sh) may I know what is SH?I also dunno what is the difference between gold n pink lady. I guess service?
Tip: 100k to girl

Girl: Geisha
Body: 10/10 (b cupped but very nice)
Bj: 0/10 no try
Hj: 10/10
Fj: 5/10 (didn’t try long coz she like pain) maybe a rouse to not have sex also

Old 15-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any nuru or happy ending massage in jak sel? Staying around scbd
Old 15-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duomax View Post
Went last month… just joined Sammy so share review..
Went to classic… level 2 for 2 different days…

Both time took 2 girls… 550k plus 200k tips… have a coke before selecting from mummy… stock is ample… but when get 2 sometime hard to find close friends…

Went to mangga besar one of the night… to mabes kimono 2…
Choose number 2 full service… I preferred here… 520k full service with massage before hand… I mean real batin style so the price is worth it… cute young girl…

Before flight back spoilt myself at delta spa… pondok Indah… 1.8mil… massage and water shower plus spa facilities… ok la… relax relax with nice body size girl… but handjob only…
Where is mabes kimono 2?cant find online
Old 15-02-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
abra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokokrunch View Post
Where is mabes kimono 2?cant find online
The name of the place is New Kimochi Mabes 2, not kimono.
Old 15-02-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

I want to thank everybody who share their experiences.

I read nearly 20 pages and took many notes before my trip. If you are an alone traveller like me, looking for some action and trying to find safe places; I just write the most mentioned and loved places in this thread below.

Just use the search tool and read the comments. Do not forget to read only after mid-2022. As I understand Covid changed many things.

Classic Hotel - Direct action - cheap hard to find gems but budget friendly
Travel Hotel - like Classic
Malioboro Hotel - Direct action - mid budget
1001 - direct action - expensive but good ladies

Bars
CJ's Bar - mid age FL's costs around 1 to 2m
BATZ - worse than CJ's

SPA's
Vantasy
Tematik
Zaigon
New Kimochi Mabes 2
Delta quality but only HJ

I will be in Jakarta for 1 week. I will try a few of them and try to give a FR.

Also there are many spas/massage places mentioned in the past, but the listed places has the best reputation on the forum right now after covid as I understand correctly. There is other places like Aquarius, orchardz spa&hotel, g2, Fortune spa mentioned in the past but I need more info to add it in my list.
Old 15-02-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi! Bro,

Is De Nattsu spa part of a lounge and hotel?

What is the address and whatsapp number?

Thanks
Old 15-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Hi! Bro,

Is De Nattsu spa part of a lounge and hotel?

What is the address and whatsapp number?

Thanks
Google is your friend

Old 17-02-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try Zaigon recently. Arrived about 10pm while their last call was 10:30pm so had limited choice of girls. Took a girl recommended by the mms but looks 60% from the photo shown. As it was quite late already didn't bother to change the girl. Nevertheless the girl was chatty and hardworking. Massage was not piano, not time watcher. Got the job done for the night. Overall no complains. Damage was 700K iirc. May come earlier next time and try other girls.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Jakarta Info thread

Went to emporium last year when they just reopened.
Spa type.
Once you arrived they will take you up to the main reception level (also have KTV and bar).
Get your locker key and mamasan will greet you.

Then she will take you to the lounging area where there are up to 20 girls sitting around.

Two types of girls. The new girls and the more experienced one.
The new girls are quite literally new in the business. Picked a new girl but forgot the number. In her early 20s from Lampung.
Very XMM look. Very cute. Thin slender type with a nice B cup.
Her 3rd days on the job. We sat and had a drink then proceeded to the room.

Two types of room. I chose the normal one. More expensive one has bath i think.

Went to the room and started to shower. As mentioned, she’s new, so she’s inexperienced but you can lead her on… Her service is good but not great (probably because of experience).
CBJ was short and no catbath. But I decided to paint her because she claimed she’s new.

We started doing our deed and after several position she started to DFK. Her pussy is so wet and good and tight…
Did it for 15-20 mins before she said she’s tired and I ended it in very hard missionary.
We had more time after that and we just chit chat because i speak indonesian.

Damage is 1.x million with room. I gave her 500k tip since she’s very cute and GFE 10/10. Also exchanged whatsapp for RTF in the future.

Choosing the new girls are hit and miss though. I’ve had girls who were clueless. Girl who just wanted to get it done fast. Dead fish. But once in a while you get a gem like this.

Experienced girls are definitely a safer bet in terms of service. They’re usually the one who can take long and hard pounding as well. A little bit more expensive. I saw a girl that worked in 2018 and still there after covid in 2022… so definitely older, more milfy and higher mileage.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

Here is my first FR about myspace spa.

Went there yesterday. Good and clean complex with pool, bar, sauna, restaurant etc. If you are a local and want to spend a few hours relaxing with your friends it can be a good choice. Before entering the complex they are giving you a bracelet which is actually a key to your locker. They said if you put that bracelet it will cost 180k and no-refunds like an entry cost. Any spending inside like food, drink, massage etc will be noted and you pay for everything when you leave.

The rooms are good and clean. I choose the executive room + massage (1,35m total) which has sauna, shower and jacuzzi. I did not use the sauna bc it was not pre-heated. You can save some money on it.

Mamasan didn't show any girls. She only ask the massage strength and body type. I got annoyed little bit but said ok anyways bc I want a massage badly and already put that bracelet on which costs money. Bc my health&safety reasons I don't ask for FJ and I don't think they allow it like Delta Spa. But I guess it can change if you are a frequent visitor.

Masseuse did a very good massage and before the end of time perform a good HJ. She wash me carefully etc. I have no complains on that. Girl had a good body and behavior but face was just a meh.

This massage place is safe, clean and provides good massage service with HJ but it is expensive. Total damage was 1.5m (executive room + massage + HJ + 1 soda + tip) which is not worth it. I was ok with it bc I did not had too much time and it was close to my hotel.

I feel that if you are a local or you have anybody can speak local language with you, situation can be different. But still expensive.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1