The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Never touch the rod oso u call it solid teasing arr? so what is the solid teasing all about? hope at least she did touch your 2 dingdongs ya, otherwise your 138 is not really that worth the while leh.

Btw how did u come to 138 for 1.5hrs?
For 78/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 78+39=117
For 88/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 88+44=132
For 98/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 98+49=147

Unless it's some very odd figures for promotional purposes lor ..
I failed my math but i also found the pricing doesn't match

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 21-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
m83fed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Wa bro sounds interesting can share contact?
Old 21-07-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

A Chinese girl who used to work in a spa told me it was a normal spa initially. Maximum HJs only. Until the last two years before she resigned, the girls started to give BJs and FJs. I guess because the money was there to earn.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ace0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Never touch the rod oso u call it solid teasing arr? so what is the solid teasing all about? hope at least she did touch your 2 dingdongs ya, otherwise your 138 is not really that worth the while leh.

Hi, ya got touch dingdongs just not the rod lor. I initially paid $88 normal 1.5hrs massage. Then she asked to add $50 for some "limbar"? Btw, I am a first timer so maybe tio tok, haha. But anyway, the massage itself is good. Open to more suggestions so I can go try lor.
Old 21-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I think the bro meant that the ML offered something like pranic healing and that no physical contact is required and henceforth the pricing is off the menu...

Source: https://www.olivetreecancersupport.o...pranic-healing

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-07-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

should try the ones at Jalan besar...they looked like your normal colleagues, and they won't offer you anything but will still.get the hint when you want teasing....
Old 21-07-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
should try the ones at Jalan besar...they looked like your normal colleagues, and they won't offer you anything but will still.get the hint when you want teasing....
Can share bro, Jln besar has a mixture of unclean joints also .
Appreciate with thanks
Old 27-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!Tuntunheyo is one of the Best!

Hi bro,

Can share contact please?

Thanks!

Quote:
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker
Old 28-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
parislove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Edging massage

Hi,
Can someone share the ctc pls ?
Can’t wait to try that one.
Thxxx

Quote:

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Old 31-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://streamable.com/jpsrw2
My regular - one hour with hot stone. Can reach her - sglonelyguy (virlin). Don't expect anything with her look . I really go there for hot stone.

Last edited by dhlonline; 01-08-2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
https://streamable.com/jpsrw2
My regular - one hour with hot stone
wa liddat let the hot stone bua, the LJ head will spoil and go numb in future bo?
Old 31-07-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
wa liddat let the hot stone bua, the LJ head will spoil and go numb in future bo?
She used the hot stone on the shaft and groan area only and not really hot, just warm enough to help with blood circulation. She got standard one without hot stone also.
Old 01-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ThirstyBadger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlonline View Post
She used the hot stone on the shaft and groan area only and not really hot, just warm enough to help with blood circulation. She got standard one without hot stone also.
Hi bro, can share? There’s an ML who does the same with an egg. Super shiok.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Is there any recommendations for west area?
Old 04-08-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody has ctc to share for good edging massage, TIA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread