The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
partydude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Emotional affair - is this the case

I have a PA assigned and she has been working with me close to 5 years.

Some fact patttern:

1. Initial years due to Covid, work and communication was mainly virtual
2. We get along very well and and she is deemed to be a very efficient and effective worker
3. Got closer over the years, we do have daily text chats sometimes into late at night. I checked my chat history, hardly no day with no chats
4. Conversation mainly 60-70% work but often spilled to about friends and common interest
5. Common interest is food and drinks also travel. We exchanged food places and sometimes we go for drinks especially when there is office event. She will wait for me and join together. But we don’t get stuck together and do mix around
6. Conversation never go into spousal issues (though she shared some issues on disagreements with hubby) nor sexual in nature.
7. She normally hop a lift from my car for official functions but not exclusive
8. We have regular business travel in groups or sometimes only two of us. Had time for dinner and drinks but never anything in appropriate, though once (she was high not drunk), we held hand together and held my arm. But after a while, we stopped maybe realizing it could lead to tricky situation.
9. She did share a lot about her past relationships. Think I know all her past relationships. Somehow I did share as well
10. In daily chats, most of the time, we also exchanged what we are doing and i almost know who she meets for dinner, tea or lunch etc.
11. One or two times, did touch some sensitive topics when she asked my advice for a Chinese name for her son. Hubby wasn’t happy so she did not pursue. I also learnt to avoid such tricky situation asking her to seek guidance from spouse rather. She also bought a car that I recommended although hubby disapproved.

I was just thinking where lines have been crossed. I have read about emotional affairs. There seem to be a blur line being good friends and emotional affairs.

See what are the thoughts here.
Old Today, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10417 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Emotional affair - is this the case

U too free, think too much liao.. it's common af for close friends of diff sexes, u noob..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seemed like you both maintained pretty good boundaries so far, I don't see any indication of emotional affair.

If anything, you seem very cautious to avoid an affair and so is she, which is good. However this is the pitfall in every opposite sex (straight) relationship, never know when can cross into unwanted territory (affair) or maybe wanted, I don't know.

Normally happens when: curious/horny/lonely, unhappy with spouse etc. So, either keep the boundary good if you dont want anything to happen... or the opposite.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

She wants to develop but has no surefire way to upgrade the relationship. Giving clues along the way to prompt you to be the one suggesting more. Then she can act blur and not seem so easy to get.

But once touched, you can never go back to life as it is now. So what's the main attraction? Her body for sex? If so, many younger girls available here for $200 per shot. You wish to live happily ever after her? Are you ready for the fallout at work and in your personal life as she goes through the divorce process? She comes with a son so the link with her current husband will also be there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1