The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-02-2024, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RodrigoDuterte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

So on 24th alcohol sales were restricted in Supermarkets and 7-11. Yes Alcohol was available at select establishments and premium hotels.

On the 25th alcohol sales resumed.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smartidiot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
last time LT means they stay until 8AM and if they like you, some even stay until 10AM. that's many years back when i cheong. now it means 5AM and if they like u, then maybe 6/7AM.

actually i go for LT only to bring the girl out to party, sexy dancing, eat, drink then come back hotel to have a good time then next morning another round.
This is what I do as well. Usually I bar hop and see if can find a girl that has chemistry with me. Then I will ask if wanna go clubbing/supper or other places to drink, maybe local bars the girl can recommend. So far I’ve had good experiences, they never time watch and sleep over, next morning can also fuck, and they hang around until I kick them out of the room. But you will be paying a lot more la, usually all the extra activity cost you will cover on top of LT and BF.

I think if u can show the girl u can take care of them, treat them nice they ok to stay. I feel the ‘BF system’ is there so the girls have excuse to leave the customer early.
Old 26-02-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 14
steve_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteve_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Exactly my preference as well. I dont mind paying slightly more for like 3hr so no rush, relax, enjoy the time. but i don't need whole night / overnight as i prefer to sleep alone so don't want to pay for LT too. i know this is like asking for perfection which is rarity lol.

You got any pointers for this? Reading this thread seems like they will rush you for ST, maybe unless go around midnight so it would kind be "last call".
i stopped myself going to cowboy and nep totally. Now i usually go to clubs, ktvs or house parties.

Pointers wise i dont think i have much to give you. I will just tell you what i observe from my perspective.

what i realized about myself over the years is that things got a whole lot easier once my thai improved. Its much easier to get girls now, better sex or better company as compared to last time even though i have put on about 10kg since then. Maybe because they feel more comfortable and more at ease?

Another one is to try to shy away from the more "commercial" areas. Sometimes girls do what they do is because the bosses impose unreasonable "KPIs" on them. For example, how many drinks sales they must bring in, how many times they need to be barfined per week/month, resulting in the girls always trying to rush things.
Do you speak thai yourself? Are you staying in bkk or do you fly here often?
Old 27-02-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Exohero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
i stopped myself going to cowboy and nep totally. Now i usually go to clubs, ktvs or house parties.

Pointers wise i dont think i have much to give you. I will just tell you what i observe from my perspective.

what i realized about myself over the years is that things got a whole lot easier once my thai improved. Its much easier to get girls now, better sex or better company as compared to last time even though i have put on about 10kg since then. Maybe because they feel more comfortable and more at ease?

Another one is to try to shy away from the more "commercial" areas. Sometimes girls do what they do is because the bosses impose unreasonable "KPIs" on them. For example, how many drinks sales they must bring in, how many times they need to be barfined per week/month, resulting in the girls always trying to rush things.
Do you speak thai yourself? Are you staying in bkk or do you fly here often?
Hi bro, I was just reading through all your posts, I'm going to BKK solo, I've done before NEP and thong lor MPs that use line for booking. but I'm just curious, never been to soi cowboy MPs, what is the SOP for such MP? Choose a girl when they are outside? Really appreciate your replies.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

steve_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysteve_li deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exohero View Post
Hi bro, I was just reading through all your posts, I'm going to BKK solo, I've done before NEP and thong lor MPs that use line for booking. but I'm just curious, never been to soi cowboy MPs, what is the SOP for such MP? Choose a girl when they are outside? Really appreciate your replies.
there is a stretch of MPs at the back of cowboy. All with ladies sitting outside. You can pick one that you like and go in the shop. To my knowledge some shops also share ladies so they will call all to enter to let you choose.

Personally i think the ladies there cmi though. hahaha. I rather you venture alittle bit up towards soi 24, 26 or 33. That area have more reputable MPs and better looking ladies.

The nearest acceptable MP near to cowboy for me will be kokoro.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
there is a stretch of MPs at the back of cowboy. All with ladies sitting outside. You can pick one that you like and go in the shop. To my knowledge some shops also share ladies so they will call all to enter to let you choose.

Personally i think the ladies there cmi though. hahaha. I rather you venture alittle bit up towards soi 24, 26 or 33. That area have more reputable MPs and better looking ladies.

The nearest acceptable MP near to cowboy for me will be kokoro.
Thanks bro. So is really just pick a girl, go in? Is there also ST and LT for such places? And what are the prices usually? Is it cheaper than the 'standard' 2000-3000 thb? I won't mind paying, just don't want to kena carrot head.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone in bkk wanna chiong pm me
Old 27-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. So is really just pick a girl, go in? Is there also ST and LT for such places? And what are the prices usually? Is it cheaper than the 'standard' 2000-3000 thb? I won't mind paying, just don't want to kena carrot head.
You can talk to person inside for outcall if you want ST and LT. Not all girls do it though. if you shy because its your first time then you can wear a mask bro. I understand how it feels. Everybody is shy for their first few times.

Price range is standard. Start off around that price range. Then depends on how long you want your session to be.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can talk to person inside for outcall if you want ST and LT. Not all girls do it though. if you shy because its your first time then you can wear a mask bro. I understand how it feels. Everybody is shy for their first few times.

Price range is standard. Start off around that price range. Then depends on how long you want your session to be.
Thanks bro, I will explore. I think in the end I will still go back to butterfly or 666. But I will try these non booking type at least once, lol.
Old 27-02-2024, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, I will explore. I think in the end I will still go back to butterfly or 666. But I will try these non booking type at least once, lol.
The MPs outside cowboy. The quality will definitely lose to butterfly or 666 bro. Dont bother going to try la honestly.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
The MPs outside cowboy. The quality will definitely lose to butterfly or 666 bro. Dont bother going to try la honestly.
OK bro I take your word for it. Is there any you recommend at 26, 31 etc instead of all the popular ones like boss etc? Worth roaming? Feels exciting, lol. Already decided amor888 and 666 this trip, but open to explore more.
Old 28-02-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in bkk wanna chiong pm me
Old 28-02-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigwigs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
OK bro I take your word for it. Is there any you recommend at 26, 31 etc instead of all the popular ones like boss etc? Worth roaming? Feels exciting, lol. Already decided amor888 and 666 this trip, but open to explore more.
If you’re comfortable with going outside those popular area there are some places that I can recommend.

Lollipop Town in town: offering both HJ and Full service
1 society PhromPong : HJ only
Bachelor Thonglor: HJ only 3.5K
Blossom Ramkhamhaeng 74: HJ only
The Pool Leab Tang Duan (เลียบทางด่วน) : Full Service

Girls quality in those places are above average judging by Asian beauty standards.
Old Today, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwigs View Post
If you’re comfortable with going outside those popular area there are some places that I can recommend.

Lollipop Town in town: offering both HJ and Full service
1 society PhromPong : HJ only
Bachelor Thonglor: HJ only 3.5K
Blossom Ramkhamhaeng 74: HJ only
The Pool Leab Tang Duan (เลียบทางด่วน) : Full Service

Girls quality in those places are above average judging by Asian beauty standards.
Thanks bro, I've seen those places on a type of forum like sbf, but faces always blurred, so never dared to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1