The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all
Spicing up your sex life

I think these days most bros have pretty demanding girlfriends or wives. Sometimes they might even be prudish or shy about anything sexual. Anyway I wanted to share what my wife and I do to keep things exciting.

My wife and I just turned 30. We got married relatively young for Singapore. When we were 25. No kids. But planning on it in a couple of years. We live in a decent condo in the central area.

Anyway our sex lives got quite dull a couple of years into the marriage. Both of us have good careers so like anything work came first. And with socializing with friends and other activities, we only had sex a 2-3 times a month if that.

My wife is a high powered executive and a lot of underlings would probably call her a bitch. I read this book about spicing up your sex life by taking control and making your spouse submissive. Be the man and let the woman be the woman. So we decided to incorporate something called nude Sundays. Wasn't anything crazy, just that once a month on a Sunday both of us spent the whole day naked at home.

Now our condo is on the top floor and overlooks our condo pool. We have big windows but unless our neighbors had telescopes, no one would be able to see us to avoid any indecency laws. I thought my wife would say no but it must have been cos we were drinking, she said ok fine, she'd try it. My wife has a good body. She does yoga a lot so i think part of her wanted to show it off.

The first time we practiced nude Sunday was great. We spent the day just doing regular things like cooking, watching tv, surfing the net. Nothing overtly sexual though my bro was in a perpetual erection most of the day leaking pre cum all over. My wife too started off shy, then would boldly do everyday things and even was quite playful by grabbing my cock when i walked past her or slapped my ass. That first night we had sex was one of the hottest sessions ever. All that pent up sexual energy being released. That was probably what convinced her to do it regularly.

Anyway as the months went by, i got bolder by having rules for our nude Sundays. Didn't start off as anything crazy. It was like small things like she had to stand in front of the window exposing herself for 10 mins or playing with herself on the balcony. Things got bolder and bolder. Once I told her she needed to blow me while I watched the repeat of a soccer game.

She gave me rules too as we took turns. She would say I needed to jerk off without cumming or wear a cock ring as I ate lunch. Once she made me eat her out as she tanned on the balcony. Now no one could see us on the balcony as we were on the top floor. But ppl could hear what was going on and she moaned loudly. We even fucked on the balcony and all the sexual craziness definitely awoke some deeper desires.

What she really enjoyed was being told what to do and being dominated. Being a high powered exec I think she just wanted to some release. Once I made her blow me and would walk around with her mouth on my cock as she looked up at me. The combination of lust, shame and joy is probably the hottest look any man can see on a woman with her mouth around your dick.

Anyway my point is that I'm a cheongster. I go out and get massages with specials. Once in a blue moon, i have a tarma session. But I keep it hot with my wife. I think as Asians we conservative or are supposed to be. I just have to say that in every Singaporean man and woman, there is a sexual devil. Just have to find a way to get it out. It'll be exciting and happy for all you bros and sisters!
Old 15-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
love09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs down Re: Spicing up your sex life

Thank you for sharing
Old 15-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster