The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 12-11-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 711 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thou tight is good ?
Will be very uncomfortable and pain for women
Old 12-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Why need to treat? Nothing wrong with women treating men. Personal vehicle will be nice but doesn’t mean women don’t have personal vehicle.
wow, nice n fantastic answer from the sis ....love to date ladies like her ....just need to follow the natural flow of things ...who pays doesn't really matters...stress-free for guys...do not need to provide anything special for them as they already hv themselves...just enjoy spending the time tgt doing things they like

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-11-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Will be very uncomfortable and pain for women
Thanks v much to the sis for sharing with us guys the actual sexual feelings of ladies when they r having sex ...we r learning a lot from her with regards to our relationship with our spouses ...thanks again sis Annie

Old 12-11-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=Rickey;21815500]wow, nice n fantastic answer from the sis ....love to date ladies like her ....just need to follow the natural flow of things ...who pays doesn't really matters...stress-free for guys...do not need to provide anything special for them as they already hv themselves...just enjoy spending the time tgt doing things they like[/QUOTE

@Rickey you sound like a desperado.

looking at the use of emoticons and the general tone in most of your posts, i draw a conclusion.

you come across to me, as someone who is trying too hard to get laid..
Old 12-11-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow, nice n fantastic answer from the sis ....love to date ladies like her ....just need to follow the natural flow of things ...who pays doesn't really matters...stress-free for guys...do not need to provide anything special for them as they already hv themselves...just enjoy spending the time tgt doing things they like
@Rickey you sound like a desperado.

looking at the use of emoticons and the general tone in most of your posts, i draw a conclusion.

you come across to me, as someone who is trying too hard to get laid..
No bro teehan...don't be mistaken...m not a desperado as it may seems...just giving credit when credit is due ...praising n thanking thread posters to make them feel their inputs r appreciated n valued n not let them feel like they r talking to the wall

as for the use of emoticons, it is just to brighten my posts n help make the forum livelier otherwise it would look drab, monotonous n boring to read ..and also to tease other bros/sis to generate more fun n interest in the thread topic n further the discussion of the topic ...moreover the emoticons r there provided by Sam, the forum boss for us to use foc n not let them go to waste

Apologies that my posts gives u a wrong impression that i m looking to be laid...I hv no such intentions or needs as I hv already been laid..haha...hope this explains the misconceptions that I hv created n sorry abt that ...cheers !

Old 12-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No bro teehan...don't be mistaken...m not a desperado as it may seems...just giving credit when credit is due ...praising n thanking thread posters to make them feel their inputs r appreciated n valued n not let them feel like they r talking to the wall

as for the use of emoticons, it is just to brighten my posts n help make the forum livelier otherwise it would look drab, monotonous n boring to read ..and also to tease other bros/sis to generate more fun n interest in the thread topic n further the discussion of the topic ...moreover the emoticons r there provided by Sam, the forum boss for us to use foc n not let them go to waste

Apologies that my posts gives u a wrong impression that i m looking to be laid...I hv no such intentions or needs as I hv already been laid..haha...hope this explains the misconceptions that I hv created n sorry abt that ...cheers !
@Rickey i hope you do not take it the wrong way. really i have no intention to cause offence or distress to you in any way.

just pointing out my observation, after reading your numerous posts and replies especially to female members..

anyway, you do you. have a great weekend!
Old 12-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
@Rickey i hope you do not take it the wrong way. really i have no intention to cause offence or distress to you in any way.

just pointing out my observation, after reading your numerous posts and replies especially to female members..

anyway, you do you. have a great weekend!
It's ok, no worries..thank u bro teehan for yr kind understanding n open mindedness...greatly appreciated ! ...hope u hv a great weekend too ....cheers !

Old 13-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
I am genuinely curious about a guy's perspective

If 3 exactly the same girls, however 1 is Single, 1 is attached and 1 is married.

Which one is the most appealing leh ?
Old 13-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post

If 3 exactly the same girls, however 1 is Single, 1 is attached and 1 is married.

As long as chemistry is right and mutual consensus, all are equally attractive
Old 13-11-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's to be expected, imagine colonies of bees and only only a few flowers, even lousy flowers also have value 没有鱼,虾也好

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 13-11-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

married is good for nsa

single is good to see potential for marry

attached i think is for ppl that like hunting
Old 13-11-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
It's to be expected, imagine colonies of bees and only only a few flowers, even lousy flowers also have value 没有鱼,虾也好
@Bigbluebird i get where that individual was coming from.

but sometimes, us guys need to have some dignity.
although this is a sex forum, the liberal use of emoticons and excessive “flowery” language can be off-putting at times. it just smacks of a desperado at work..

i feel that we ought not to be so desperate, even if that intention was never there.

but as i already mentioned to the individual yesterday, he can express himself how he wants.

whatever makes him happy…
Old 13-11-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I've had all 3 and personally for me single is good, less drama and risk lol
Old 13-11-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
I've had all 3 and personally for me single is good, less drama and risk lol
any thoughts on when you are old and lonely?
Old 13-11-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
any thoughts on when you are old and lonely?
Get a long term partner bro. Nowadays a lot of 50-60 year olds if you maintain can still look damn fit and hot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1