The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 12-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thediviner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

If i watching a film about this, it feels very exciting. but I can't imagine if that happened to me. I won't be able to accept it.
What's worse, I have a story about my friend.
He had just divorced his wife because he discovered that his wife having sex with his son. Coincidentally, this is his second wife, so her relationship with his son is that of a stepmother
this is very tragic
Old 12-04-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
NoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thediviner View Post
If i watching a film about this, it feels very exciting. but I can't imagine if that happened to me. I won't be able to accept it.
What's worse, I have a story about my friend.
He had just divorced his wife because he discovered that his wife having sex with his son. Coincidentally, this is his second wife, so her relationship with his son is that of a stepmother
this is very tragic
i guess ure right, if it happens to other people, its different from happening to ure ownself.
Old 12-04-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
coldliar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulklorodi View Post
fling husband was in prison
What crime?
Old 12-04-2024, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very exciting if fuck other ppl wife
Old 12-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

NoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobBeAr deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldliar View Post
What crime?
Maybe drug related issue? Who knows
Old 12-04-2024, 06:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...er-men-2402366

that's just life

take it easy, people screw your gf and wife, your fault for choosing a cheap woman that's a slut

don't hate them, just go out and do the same to other cheap women who are sluts and behave like prostitutes. There are plenty, you just have to unlock them
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 13-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
saibowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...er-men-2402366

that's just life

take it easy, people screw your gf and wife, your fault for choosing a cheap woman that's a slut

don't hate them, just go out and do the same to other cheap women who are sluts and behave like prostitutes. There are plenty, you just have to unlock them
Very well said bro!
Old 13-04-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DiagonalZeether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

while the guy is working n sneak into a fast one
Old 13-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZeether View Post
Went over to my friend's house for a gathering and while he is in the bath, received a bbbj from his wife whom we have been having fun behind his back for awhile. After 2 mins of sucking and I still dun feel like Cumming, I pulled down her lacy panty and lifted up her skirt and fuck her while I'm standing and she laid on their matrimony bed(able to do that because their bed is tall).. after about 10 mins of fucking in various positions and mad frenching, I creampie her and then we sat in the living room while continue to make out and have our hands around each others till he came out about 30mins later. Oh ya.. right before he came out, I CIM her once more.
Old 13-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZeether View Post
if the hub is at work, u have at least 3 to 4 hours with her lol.... thats what i had with my ex fb last time... came over her place, had some cuddles and fuck the hell outta her lol
Old 13-04-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Funlover

Up you 21 points

Very daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Oh ya.. right before he came out, I CIM her once more.
Old 13-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro NoobBeAr

Up you 21 points

Morning drive up to her MSCP upper floor and keep a lookout for her hubby and kids.

He is sending their two kids to school, one nearby and the other in Jurong area.

I will wait until he drive off with the kids.

I will then go up to their house which is a corner unit. She will signal me that the coast is clear and I quickly slip inside.

Some times she is having breakfast. We will chat and I will lift up her legs and massage from toes to panties area. This will make her horny and wet.

Once she finished her breakfast, I will pull her into the master bedroom where we will make love.

Other time, she will greet me wrapped in a towel. This no need foreplay as she is horny. We proceed immediately to the master bedroom to make love.

There is no worry of her hubby coming back as he will go to work after dropping off the kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobBeAr View Post
if the hub is at work, u have at least 3 to 4 hours with her lol....
Old 13-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
bro Funlover

Up you 21 points

Very daring
Got plan one.. cox my friend never tried the bubble bar before. Therefore I brought some over as gift for them. After the gathering when other friends left, he need to clean up after a busy day therefore I ask him to give it a try. Knowing that he will soak in the tub means he will spend quite a long time inside..
Old 13-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Just curious .. are their husbands not satisfying them enough ?
Old 13-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Her hubby goes out drinking with friends and do not expect to come back before midnight.

She kids were pre-primary.

She keep them in one room and ley them play. Same time put a pail and mop at the door to prevent them coming and use the excuse of mopping the floor.

We will make love in another room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Got plan one..

Knowing that he will soak in the tub means he will spend quite a long time inside..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1