The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
coolinguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Suk 11 (My home in Bangkok for 600 baht)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Peep Inn, Star Inn, PB Hotel or Taboo Massage Hotel.
Hi Norice,

There is a few peep inn in bkk or just one? I just came back from bkk work assignment yesterday. I will be going there end of the year again and good to know which are the better budget place. Most important it must be guest friendly.

Cheers mate
Old 28-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
NobleEagle,

I was just kidding, you could take your honey to all the shorttime hotels near by Nana area. All the gogo girls know the best shorttime hotels near by or you could visit Peep Inn, Star Inn, PB Hotel or Taboo Massage Hotel. Paying 600B is damn cheap for hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area!

Oh gues im confused as the place's regulations says they dun allow hookers, so bottomline is its still possible to bring girls back to Suk 11 be it pre-registering or post-registering or claiming they r ur friends tat you "happens to meet along the street"?
Old 28-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi hi captain norice.. No worries Cheeko.. I bled thai blood sir, u want to guess the number of thai immigration stamps i accumulated? Its a waste u could not be there. Hmm... talking about katoeys i almost gana one in soi cowboy near doll- house i absolutely freaked out after that near encounter. It all boils down to my cheap charlie attitude and i also got poked in the backside.. Got to comment if "She" had not open her mouth in the shower room of my hotel i would have screw a surgical pussy. Phew! Still prefer G club these days.. Would love to pluck off the stars covering the coyotes noobies. keke...

Quote:
CeiResident.

My next trip to Bangkok will be during December and January. During my last trip, I stayed at the Grand Business Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 11.

If you decided to stay around Sukhumvit Soi 11, don't forget to go to NaNa Plaza, Beer Garden, Thermae Coffee Shop, Soi Cowboy and all the massage places. If you want to take an attractive FLs from Soi Thaniya Karaoke Bars don't forget to go to Thermae Coffee Shop. Per my friends in Bangkok, lots of karaoke bar girls from Soi Thaniya are going to Thermae Coffee Shop due to lack of Japanese customers at karaoke bars! Just remember, Thermae closes by 12 midnight!

Also, becareful when you walk around lower Sukhumvit area due to lots of ladyboys and ugly girls wants to hustle you for shorttime action!

Good luck
Old 28-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Hey Guys, u can try going to Honey House at Sukumvit soi 22 as well. It's 690baht for single or double / twin.

Cheers!!
Old 28-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Samster

Yo grandmaster "High".... are u in bangkok now? your location is literally spell as pracharat bumphen, it's a thanon off khet huai khwang? Correct me if i am wrong..
Old 28-08-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Bro CeiResident is so well known in SBF now! meeting almost every bro here to bkk! you are a very friendly guy thanks for the drinks yesterday

bro norice you no need to teach him anything, this guy is very familar in LOS from the famous sukumit ahgogo, to the famous ratchada MP, G Club, to countryside.... etc.... From Vietnam to Cambodia too... this guy is really very adventure, the Marco Polo of Sillypore 3 cheers for u !
Old 28-08-2008, 11:54 PM
Samster

Samee yong, u so bad nia.. Lung norice is a well know farang u know how dare u speak to him in such manner keke. i am just a novice la, i still need to chop passport leh at tachelik unlike some VIPs keke.. and i pay for ah gogos joint hor unlike your best friend the KING of aH GOGO. WooHoo....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyong View Post
Bro CeiResident is so well known in SBF now! meeting almost every bro here to bkk! you are a very friendly guy thanks for the drinks yesterday

bro norice you no need to teach him anything, this guy is very familar in LOS from the famous sukumit ahgogo, to the famous ratchada MP, G Club, to countryside.... etc.... From Vietnam to Cambodia too... this guy is really very adventure, the Marco Polo of Sillypore 3 cheers for u !
Old 29-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Hey Guys, u can try going to Honey House at Sukumvit soi 22 as well. It's 690baht for single or double / twin.

Cheers!!
Believe it's very good price ,you still going bkk?
Old 29-08-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster

Going to bkk? Bro high is presently residing in bkk keke.....
Old 29-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Samee yong, u so bad nia.. Lung norice is a well know farang u know how dare u speak to him in such manner keke. i am just a novice la, i still need to chop passport leh at tachelik unlike some VIPs keke.. and i pay for ah gogos joint hor unlike your best friend the KING of aH GOGO. WooHoo....
Ouch, feel a thorn here sure or not so long liao still bearing certain grudges? mai so small gas leh
Old 29-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

Hi welcome back senior. Hpw is married life?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Ouch, feel a thorn here sure or not so long liao still bearing certain grudges? mai so small gas leh
Old 29-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi welcome back senior. Hpw is married life?
feels like a dog on a leash :P
Old 29-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlord View Post
Believe it's very good price ,you still going bkk?
i just came back afew days ago. think currently bro yy is there, hako going there on monday and jwny going mid sep.
honey house is very near soi cowboy

Quote:
Going to bkk? Bro high is presently residing in bkk keke.....
the location is where my heart is
Old 29-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like a nice and comfy place and great location. Unfortunately can't bring girls back so that defeats the purpose of a cheong holiday. Also no point staying here and booking an extra short time hotel, in the end you'd be paying the same price as a more expensive hotel. Seems more suitable for couples.
Old 30-08-2008, 03:20 AM
Samster

Bro High your bird language is very profound leh ahaha. anyway are u in bkk now??? i miss u la

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
i just came back afew days ago. think currently bro yy is there, hako going there on monday and jwny going mid sep.
honey house is very near soi cowboy

the location is where my heart is

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1