The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

if no hotel just walk walk and eat lor

Quote:
Originally Posted by noMoney4Sex View Post
a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?
Old 04-02-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 11
sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!sena12 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
maybe we should form a wechat ml hunting group since border closed now it will be my new hobby since covid
can add me too?
Old 04-02-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
if no hotel just walk walk and eat lor
that my question! that is why i ask you all will choose to buy ML time out and bring go eat and walk walk not, example: ML end work at 11pm but you buy time out from 7pm to 11pm just to bring ML go eat and walk
Old 04-02-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

I will wait for off day instead of buy time out, simple reason - don’t let them start take 5ings for granted.

You started one time then there will be second time and more, need to manage their expectations.

Quote:
a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?
Old 04-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
I will wait for off day or depending what time she works. Either meet before work or after work. I don't think the ML want you to buy time out as they will lost earnings for special services, unless you are aiming for those ML that don't provide extra service.
Old 04-02-2021, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
This is the first step to get them comfortable. After that all depend on skill and chemistry already. In their mind, actually they longing to hv a guy that can accompany them and f them too. But they cannot be shown as bitch or whore so they hv to act decent etc. They need to hv a reason to do it. So think of reason to do it. E.g. after dinner said u r super tired and want to find a place to rest.. or u said want to hv a place that can spend private time only u and her. Tell her that u promise u wont do anything. Repeat that 2 to 3 times. Then u know what can happen liao.. after that she will say u break promise then u tell her sorry lo. Cannot control. Lol
Old 04-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Well said. In fact I am thinking of supporting my regular ML by investing on a rental shop unit for her to work alone to work her keep and slowly return the principal amount by installment and after that I take 10% of the monthly profits. I told her the shop has to clean and no hanky panky. If she does hanky panky and get caught, this long term source of income will be gone for her and her family back home. So not worth the risk. She has to pay someone who is a singaporean monthly like $600 to register the shop under his/her name and will risk taking the rap if there is any violation to the law so it doesn't implicate me.

She agrees with all the terms. She can be her own boss and she does have customers who appreciate her strong hard massage. Now I am looking for the right opportunity in the midst of the covid situation.
If i understand correctly, she will pay the monthly rent of the shop which could be a few thousands or ten thousand per month depending on the location and size. She will pay 600 to a Singaporean for using his name. I not sure how many customers she can handle by herself but assuming just 7 per day and 7 days per week, the sum earn may not enough to pay for everything. Unless she going to employ more ML.
Not sure if I understand correctly or did my math right.
Old 04-02-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
If i understand correctly, she will pay the monthly rent of the shop which could be a few thousands or ten thousand per month depending on the location and size. She will pay 600 to a Singaporean for using his name. I not sure how many customers she can handle by herself but assuming just 7 per day and 7 days per week, the sum earn may not enough to pay for everything. Unless she going to employ more ML.
Not sure if I understand correctly or did my math right.
I will just put the initial start up amout lets say 10k for some renovation and buy of stuff and the rest is for her to manage all the expanses from then on like the rental and other stuff.
She will be working alone in this unit shop most likely in a HDB neighbourhood. She has her contacts on how to set up shop including the person who will be receiving $600 monthly.
I have done the math, lets say she has 5 customers per day and monthly she earns $7.5K as she has a good pool of customers currently. Less rental $1.5K (now even cheaper like $1.2K due to covid), $600 and $1K installment back to me for 10 months, her keep is $4400 which is a reasonable amount for her and her family who resides in a country side in China. After 10 months, her keep is $5400 and she will give me 10% monthly as long as the business last.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
waspzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Yes bro...I have same taste buds as you... preferred PRC as communication with them now issue and easily to kc in their own language. Once a while will makan Thai food but Viet mostly I rejected as 90% not my type..

I guess our selection instinct has solely evolved into purely sex appeal..so I can't imagine getting into normal relationship with someone im not sexually attracted to..

Btw nice thread... maybe we should form a wechat ml hunting group since border closed now it will be my new hobby since covid
Can add me to the WeChat group too? Thanks in advance.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted: Story about meeting legit girl on wechat/michat.. well it can happen

Last edited by ImBondJBond; 05-02-2021 at 06:44 AM.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?
Old 05-02-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
Hi, guys. I have a question and would humbly seek the opinion of seasoned bros here.

My usual playground was Geylang and I ventured into MPs when it closed last year. As you all know, Geylang offered full services, i.e. AR, BBBJ and FJ and available gals were PRC, Viets, Thai and Malaysian Chinese. My preference was Malaysian Chinese.

Recently, I had a session with a ML who provides HJ and BJ. I asked if she provided FJ, indicating that, from what I know, some MLs do. Her reply, to a certain extent, was, "No, I am not a prostitute, so don't do FJ".

She is drawing a clear line. Once a ML do a FJ, she is a prostitute. Otherwise, she remain a ML.

So, what are you views? Do we see a ML who does FJ as a prostitute? How about a ML who does HJ, BJ but not FJ?
Prostitute also can give massage and hj leh. Not necessary must fj. As long as provide any kind of sexual service / sex act , draw what line also no use. It's a slippery slope.
Old 05-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Prostitute also can give massage and hj leh. Not necessary must fj. As long as provide any kind of sexual service / sex act , draw what line also no use. It's a slippery slope.
My thoughts exactly. Clearly HJ and BJ are sexual services. I was rather amused as she said so with a straight face. Obviously, a ML with an inflated sense of her own pride and dignity when doing those services.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post

Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.
Old 05-02-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
Probably she hasn’t grown comfortable with you to go into FJ. If she already BJ... its just a matter of time and effort for her to offer FJ eventually. Maybe its more for you to think / decide if she is worth your time, effort and resources to try and explore or unlock the level.

ML and prostitute is just a difference in name used and probably the way in services are rendered.
Though with the different name, user expectations also varies. Since the service offering is supposed to be different.

Generally we, sinkie customers are known to be quite gentleman, we typically expect what is offered and go along with the menu.
Some will try and kc to get other offering, but only a rare few will be a CB to go rough or degrade a ML over asking for FJ...

Much like you won’t rate a FL prostitute low for giving you a piano massage after the FJ (since still got time left), but you would actually cursed and swear if a ML short-change you with a piano massage.
Well put, Bro. Couldn't agree more. It was my first session with the ML and she probably held back. But, as I said, I was quite amused with her straight face when she responded the way she did. Imagine doing a HJ and sucking a dick...... Well, like I said, she want to maintian her pride and dignity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1