The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 444 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Too sexy? Woman wears 'outrageous' outfit while visiting

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...isit ing.html

http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/serv...-thumbnail.jpg

The girl pictured above is being disrespectful by visiting her relatives in such a skimpy outfit, says STOMPer Beefy Khai, who adds that photos of the girl are spreading like wild fire online.

Other pictures show the young woman posing in another scanty outfit.

Dressing this way is outrageous and very disrespectful, says the sender, who adds that she has been drawing much flak from fired up netizens.

In an email, Beefy Khai says:

"This was spread from Facebook to the Twitter network.

"It is about this young girl wearing this outrageous outfit for visiting. What was the girl thinking?

"She should respect the people.

"Parading to the public in this manner is disrespectful and sets a bad example set for the younger generations.

On his blog, the sender also says:

"Oh, how I love social network these days. News spreads faster than the speed of light.

"Poor little girl. But I don't blame netizens for this; if you take the risk, you have to bear the consequences.

"What I am about to share is this recent Facebook post by a girl, probably in her teenage years, which sparked ugly comments from netizens here.

"I totally have no idea what this girl was thinking when she did this but honestly, it's a bad idea.

"I am sure you guys would agree with me that it's totally unacceptable and inappropriate to dress in this manner and parade yourself for the public to see.

"If you want to be skimpy, do it somewhere else.

"If you think that this is an intrusion of privacy, you need to learn how to make your online accounts private.

"Your best option is not to upload it anywhere on the social network at all.

"I really pitied her parents when I got to know that her photos were uploaded together with the family photos online".
Old 28-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too sexy? Woman wears 'outrageous' outfit while visiting

School holiday already for you is it? You really got nothing better to post than to keep reporting from Stomp. We can read from there ourselves without you reporting.

I'll help by zapping you if you still continue your stomp posting.
Old 28-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Too sexy? Woman wears 'outrageous' outfit while visiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
School holiday already for you is it? You really got nothing better to post than to keep reporting from Stomp. We can read from there ourselves without you reporting.

I'll help by zapping you if you still continue your stomp posting.
Bro, thomas88, wait for me, i long time no use my zap power liao

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1