The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
last time i visit naughty girl or iszit stilll there
stock not bad

personally feel indon seem easier to "eat " than filipino
or the later getting smarter
yes bro still around.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
also went to top 5. those gals on the poles were fat. drinks also $10. best part was I saw ang moh kana dragged out of the joint by the bouncers and they verbally abusing one another.
Wah.....also got fat ones on poles. Solid , no wonder the Ang Mo boey tahan. This I gotto see. Thanks bro for the tips!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
innocently deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know of a indo maid who frequent Orchard Tower on her Sunday off.

Asked her what she do there but she didnt want to say...

Actually what do these maids go OT for? I guess is to get pickup and earn so side incomes?

Any bro can share why?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocently View Post
I know of a indo maid who frequent Orchard Tower on her Sunday off.

Asked her what she do there but she didnt want to say...

Actually what do these maids go OT for? I guess is to get pickup and earn so side incomes?

Any bro can share why?
Guess they got few intentions.

1. go there and have fun.
2. look for bf / sponsor
3. FL like u said

Is either 1 only or 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 or 1,2 and 3
Old 02-07-2013, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
iloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriloveu1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
Guess they got few intentions.

1. go there and have fun.
2. look for bf / sponsor
3. FL like u said

Is either 1 only or 1 and 2 or 1 and 3 or 1,2 and 3
there wanna get free drink. i had up a maid before. she always hang around lucky plaza or orchard to hook up guys so can have more money and mostly the guy he knows will buy them drinks and gift.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Wrong post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mermaid8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

82098201/98774081
Add her in whatsapp... And you can hook her up as a 'friend' first from there.
Old 04-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermaid8 View Post
82098201/98774081
Add her in whatsapp... And you can hook her up as a 'friend' first from there.
Stay which area?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Salute u bro!!!!....U make Mark Wahlberg proud wz yr nick!!!...
Hey bros got a conquest this early morning and eager to report about it. Decided to have breakfast near my workplace and suddenly saw this curvy looking Philippino MILF having her brekkie too. She went to get some drink and I managed a feeble smile to her which she acknowledged! I decided to stick around and try to strike up a conversation with her.

When I purposely tailed behind her after she finished her breakfast and stood behind her at the traffic light, she turned around and saw me and said : Are you Phillipino? I was like struck gold!!! To cut the story short, she is a tourist here from Philippines and happen to walk around a bit. I ended the conversation with a hug and a kiss on the mouth when I sent her to the bus-stop as she was going to town. On the way she automatically hooked her arm onto my arm and we were acting like some new couple!!!

Have managed to got her number and would be going out with her tonight. Can any bros suggest nice but discreet romantic place? Think I am going to score tonight man!!!! Having a hard on as I am typing this....
Old 05-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Just be cautious bro, might be a FL.

Anyway. Happy Bonking

And some hot gossip from my FB.

One of her pinay friend who is working here had a Chinese bf. Very good to her and was thinking of marrying her.

She lied to him about her seperation, which was not done at all. Her bf did not know and happily bring her home to see his mum.

Beside this, she had an affair with a bangal worker, from one of the contactor who was fixing her boss house.

Now she is pregnant. And she had no idea whose is the father. She was send back. Her bf is angry and refuse to send her any money. The bangal worker work is done, so unable to contact him. Her actual husband was very angry with her.

She pretty screw up by her own action. She call my FB and ask for money. Which my FB was unable to help.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 05-07-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
last time i visit naughty girl or iszit stilll there
stock not bad

personally feel indon seem easier to "eat " than filipino
or the later getting smarter
filipino ones gt a certain 'pride' in them. some think they are as chio as super models. requires more sweet talks and wooing efforts to score.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Have managed to got her number and would be going out with her tonight. Can any bros suggest nice but discreet romantic place?
Try this place which i dunno the name but can direct you there.
It's a very nice beer garden cum restaurant cum live band concept.
Just along East Coast Rd, next to Still Rd.
If you're travelling from Eunos towards Marine Parade, along Still road, there's a Esso Petrol Station on your right, just opposite the Petrol Station, you will see some very cosy, orange lighting... That's the place.

Years ago, I brought a Pinoy gal which i knew from Tagged there... Never scored though

I'm quite sure it's still operating as I passby there a few times when I go Joochiat

Good luck

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 05-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Romantic place maybe Mt Faber can take cable car some more , later very high can do it in the bush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
Hey bros got a conquest this early morning and eager to report about it. Decided to have breakfast near my workplace and suddenly saw this curvy looking Philippino MILF having her brekkie too. She went to get some drink and I managed a feeble smile to her which she acknowledged! I decided to stick around and try to strike up a conversation with her.

When I purposely tailed behind her after she finished her breakfast and stood behind her at the traffic light, she turned around and saw me and said : Are you Phillipino? I was like struck gold!!! To cut the story short, she is a tourist here from Philippines and happen to walk around a bit. I ended the conversation with a hug and a kiss on the mouth when I sent her to the bus-stop as she was going to town. On the way she automatically hooked her arm onto my arm and we were acting like some new couple!!!

Have managed to got her number and would be going out with her tonight. Can any bros suggest nice but discreet romantic place? Think I am going to score tonight man!!!! Having a hard on as I am typing this....
Old 05-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

By the way bro dirk_diggler
I hope my signature is what you will get tonight...

Zhopa = BJ
Kantot pwet = AJ

HeHeHe

Oh, If East is too far for you, how about West

Tuas Rd, Raffles Yacht Club. The restauant inside is very cosy and romantic. Try sitting outside and you can have a very nice Tuas Second link sea view & Some nice lighting from the Yacht docking there.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 05-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to all bros for your fine suggestions! Was thinking of Mount Faber too can have some private action in the cable car and proceed to Sentosa for some fun moments! The Tuas yacht club I have been before indeed very secluded.

Anyway would try and recee the East Coast place and see how is it. Wish me luck bros and hope it is not an FL or I would be damn sian...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1