The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18H40 [2022]

[QUOTE=kylelim;22768272

No.3 Noey is one of the AP at L16H51 but no review was done for her as I believe most hunter should knows once a 5 star review is made means even longer queue for her next time..

L16H51 - G3 (L18H40-G20 new)
Looks : 10/10 SYT like my university gf. Long hair sweet smile ��
Language: perfect English. Work in Korea a few years as masseuse
Body : 10/10 Slim. No tattoo.
Height : Around 1.6
Boobs : 9/10 all natural A-B with sensitive nips
BBBJ: 10/10 hot n cold treatment. Current house don't have hot water so no more.
FJ : 10/10 hardworking and accommodating. Usually after the massage release quite fast for me
Kissing : DFK (depends on chemistry)
Massage before action : A plus plus. Usually spend 1hr with her massage at least

...[/QUOTE]

Good recommendation.
Too bad no dfk
But nowaday hard to find thai/viet with bbbj, and many don't help bath after the deed.
Old 04-01-2024, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SexCrazedLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This place still cat60 right? I see got people quote 100 so a bit confused
Old 01-02-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NordCE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H40 [2022]

Went to try G10 since got good reviews.

Physical traits more or less similar to what was said in the previous FR on her.

Service wise is solid, proper and throrough washing, BJ starts during shower, hot and cold BJ on bed, some more blowing after putting condom and still can feel suction with the condom.

During FJ will tilt head one side to avoid kisses. Tried both session also same. Abit no mood when she do this just pump and finish up.

All in all decent looking with solid service. Only downside is she feels very mechanical, like a well oiled machine that does what she does well, but without the feeling.

But i am in no way implying she is a landmine,i actually like her services, just that i dont feel comfy with how aloof she is. Perhaps those fluent in thai will score better with her and get more TLC from her.
Old 09-02-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
weightless1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondalvin View Post
Pass by 1840. Just a simple FR here for G17.

Led straight to her room. Chit chat a bit with her. Age 26, from Chiangmai, a bit shy, simple english for communication. Usual thai tan, with braces but service is satisfactory. Looks like GND uni girl waiting for me to bring her to the next phase of action.

Went into room, SOP help to soap and wash. After wiping dry, lie down and wait for action. Cbj, no dk, probably can unlock over time. Always maintaining a smile and hardworking. Was told she's here for 3 months already.

Look and body i would give a 8.5. Service 9. Hope to unlock more features soon.

By far my favourite for this house, visited her 3 times alr but still trying to unlock bbbj 🥲 she does AR without me requesting though which is good plus point
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1