The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hiro93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bali Delight

Hey bros,

Thanks for all the sharing. Will be going over in August and it's my first time there.
Pretty new to this and was wondering whether as part of the GFE do the girls allow french kissing in places like flame spa and riverview spa?
Asking because previous experience in another country was one that was pretty disappointing.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Rptng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro93 View Post
Hey bros,

Thanks for all the sharing. Will be going over in August and it's my first time there.
Pretty new to this and was wondering whether as part of the GFE do the girls allow french kissing in places like flame spa and riverview spa?
Asking because previous experience in another country was one that was pretty disappointing.
Was at Flame Spa in Dec, did the 3 girls package, n I frenched with one of the girls during the session. Not sure if all the girls allow though.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboydar View Post
Bros who like uni syt with a nice pu55y can try the girl Valencia at flame spa. Her service is good too.

Another advice for bros going to flame spa is better to pre book your time slot on their website by registering a free account. As the joint is very popular, there might not be rooms and girls available if u walk in and u will either have to book for the next day or wait a few hours. Also when u book online try to arrive on time or early as they release your booking after 10mins. Avoid peak hours like 5-8 as the selection of girls is lesser as well. Happy chionging!
By the way, when you guys are talking about flame, is it the one at seminyak or sunset?
Old 18-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
FlamingGoose is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know if there are any places in Bali that is wheelchair accessible ?
Old 19-07-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinklemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any recommendation for FL around the area? Looking for some fun for bachelor party.
Old 20-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Any Bali experts can share about your experience in picking up street hookers in Bali? I read Ground Zero Monument in Kuta and JlLegian Street is the area with a going rate of 500k?

A taxi driver once told me go to Jl Danau Poso in Sanur and look for houses with xx or xxx. He said this was better quality and cleanliness than those at Jl Danau Tempe. Have not tried before but posint some old information I found.

Go to the On-On bar on Jalan Danau Poso, walk south 20m, turn right and walk towards the bypass road. On the right is Number 89. Go in the entrance, past the big hedge and you'll see a window on your right with the girls inside. Usually 2-8 and some are quite cute. The rooms are generally a bit on the sleazy side

On Jalan Danau Poso roughly opposite the driveway to the Bali Senia Hotel is an entrance to an open courtyard area with about 6 brothels. It's very sleazy.

On the road from the Sari Bundo Restaurant intersection back down towards the Sanur Beach Hotel is Wisma 27. Lots of fairy lights and also pretty sleazy.

Best bet is the road that runs from just south of the Mercure Hotel (near the beach) towards Jalan Danau Poso. Go into 11B to find around a dozen girls on the verandah with some quite pretty ones.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 21-07-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
kooky911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Apart from massage places, are there any OKT with quality girls in Bali?
Old 27-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kooky911 View Post
Apart from massage places, are there any OKT with quality girls in Bali?
There’s an indonesian forum similar like sbf but not sure whether the okt is english speaking or not
Old 31-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
jjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjchim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
Ofis Spa.
70SG , FJ , 5SGD tip(blue note) to the girl + the mami so about 80SGD , but room not so nice & clean. between Ibiza and Riverview.

Riverview spa is on offer so it is 100SGD now IDR 1050000 , don't know until when. more girls on weekends ( just call and ask first )
Just went Ofis Spa today, seems either price went up or i got carrot. Was quoted IDR 1,000,000 for 60 minutes with massage, b2b, bj n fj.

Tried a Java gal Cindy, her massage was good, looks ok but i think her body will be rejected by most bros cuz breasts was sagging and with super big areoles.

Tip mama and gal IDR 50,000 each, was quite an experience for me(newbie in Bali), enjoyable though find it slightly pricey compared to other countries.

Hope bros find this helpful. Enjoy bros
Old 06-08-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
CherryBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to book a 4pm time slot for Flame Spa yesterday, leave kuta area at 3pm and manage to reach before 5pm as the traffic at seminyak area are bad

Went in and was welcome by the crew, seat down and being offer a ginger tea and wait for my turn as the room is not really as I opt for the vip room with 2 gal

10min later was told that room is ready and proceed to put my bag in the locker and ask if I have anything in mu pocket.

After that walk toward a black area where u can see the gal but very blur manage to take the gal on the swing and the 2 want told the crew to pick for me.

After that proceed to the room since the booking is a vip room, it come with a drink so I opt for a bottle of beer. Waiting 5min the gal came and was guide to the bed which the action start.

2 gal will massage you from top to bottom and After that they will pour the nuru gal on you. Both gal will body to body together with the nuru gal and hj for u together. Loaded 2 time and was tired and proceed to the jacuzzi and they shower me like a king

Left the place like a king
Old 14-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
There’s an indonesian forum similar like sbf but not sure whether the okt is english speaking or not
Hey man, able to share the link please? Gam xia!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 14-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
tahtahone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed some increase of fl posting in bali TG group.
anyone got good recommendation?
Old 15-08-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 3
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Hey man, able to share the link please? Gam xia!
PM’ed you brother
Old 15-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
billabonk15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Care to share the forum and TG links?

Thank you in advance!
Old 15-08-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
PM’ed you brother
Upped you in return - gam xia v much!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1